New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Nerick

Dont bother working. I have em' all already...
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

LivingInfinite

Is the Bible Black thing worth getting? I've never heard of it before.

Ray

there was the thing Game made for the playstation where alot and I mean ALOT of your soldiers ended up pissing their pants or throwing up.

there was a few others I saw in games like the classic Terra and celes poses when they were in game battles their low hp and hit sprites have them cross legged or crotch holding.

rianswings

Quote from: Ray on October 16, 2008, 09:06:41 PM
there was the thing Game made for the playstation where alot and I mean ALOT of your soldiers ended up pissing their pants or throwing up.

there was a few others I saw in games like the classic Terra and celes poses when they were in game battles their low hp and hit sprites have them cross legged or crotch holding.

It's called The Thing, based off of the movie.  The scenes aren't really all that spectacular, though.

Ranpalan

Quote from: Lord_Nerick on October 09, 2008, 05:52:11 PM
at least you bastards can play it, Everyone hates macs..... :crying:

Linux here... Has anyone managed to run it under wine? I think I'll try...
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Renagirl45

If I recall correctly you can download patches to make the water yellow. Yum ^^. They're non official, though.
n00b makes good toliet.....

knuclear200x

thats nuthin...if u go to uh...Kefka's fortress dungeon, there are toilets everybody can use. stand next to it, press A, then they jump on the toilets then u hear a flush :P nothing sexy though. they go into their sit-down pose when they do.

MKFan200

Quote from: knuclear200x on October 21, 2008, 11:19:41 PM

thats nuthin...if u go to uh...Kefka's fortress dungeon, there are toilets everybody can use. stand next to it, press A, then they jump on the toilets then u hear a flush :P nothing sexy though. they go into their sit-down pose when they do.
lol there also there when the empire is still alive.

tamagotchi140

Quote from: dragonfox2004 on February 26, 2008, 10:57:23 PM
tell me do the game "sims" count in this so far that is the only game you can make the person wet him/her self

doesnt rly count tho...it just shows up as a water puddle  :blushing:

MKFan200

Quote from: tamagotchi140 on October 25, 2008, 11:46:36 PM
tell me do the game "sims" count in this so far that is the only game you can make the person wet him/her self

doesnt rly count tho...it just shows up as a water puddle  :blushing:
unless you mod it.
Thats what I did.

Nightmare172

What type of program would I need to open Demonphobia?  :S

LivingInfinite

Quote from: Nightmare172 on October 28, 2008, 08:00:41 PM

I don't think you need anything special.

Lisk

Quote from: Nightmare172 on October 28, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
Nothing, as long as you run Windows. By the way, a more or less stable beta version of its sequel, Xenophobia, was released few days ago (v 0.101, i believe). The basic concept is the same: a cute loli in a white dress gets brutally slaughtered by all kinds of unholy beasts, and they force the poor girl to wet herself in the process.

Loki275

Yeah buts it's not as fun as you'd think unfortunately...
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

lurker

The only game I've seen wetting in is the Sims...and it's really lame. :P