wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfox2004

Quote from: ctm1992 on February 28, 2008, 06:34:14 PM
i cant think of anything but sims but i am ecstatic about hearing of some

hey the same here dude

lulaby

About Love Death 2: I searched a little about the game and didn't find any cues leading to a wetting of the characters.

However, the game concept itself is hilarious, just check this video:

http://fleshbot.com/sex/videogames/love-death-2-japanese-video-games-get-messy-296564.php

I don't know what this guy is eating, but heh, can you say constant erruption?

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Oh -- it seems Disgaea 2 has a brief male-wetting scene. The boy with the cow-motif shirt wets his shorts when Etna and Flonne completely OBLITERATE Laharl.

Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er1Q5qM6w-E

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Ranpalan

I used to make people wet themselves in the sims...

I was very sad I could never make them wet the bed :D
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

nagato

Well I don't think she actually wet herself in Resident Evil: Code veronica X when ever you have Claire Redfield standing in light the crotch of her jeans and the top of her inner thighs look a lot darker then the rest of her jeans. So even if she hasn't wet herself it is easy to imagine that she did.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Quote from: Realdeal on March 16, 2008, 10:43:36 PM
i wonder what the option of a bladder situation would do to a games rateings?

Like any other mention of sex - an M rating only.  >.>

omsoru

I hate to rant but....

I HATE RATING SYSTEMS!!!!!!

the fcc, male nudity desperation, is mostly fine, but a brief mention of female nudity, desperation and no!
game systems, same deal!!!!!! you have a girl even just flash her bra and BAM! up a notch on the scale!
piloting the copyright pee plane

Videl1201

Here are two more non-female ones:

In Illusion of Gaia/Time (Snes) you stay in a really big mansion at some point in the game. One of the kids who accompanies you on your travels states he's worried he won't be able to find the bathroom in time because the house is so big (yeah I know it's very tame).

In Chibi Robo (Gamecube) Sunshine the bear (a teddy bear who is heavily addicted to nectar) goes into a deep ecstatic trance when you give him the "Legendary Nectar," consequently wetting himself.

teddybear

I don't know if this counts, but in Postal 2 Share the Pain when you zap people with the stun gun you can make them wet themselves.  The game shows a puddle growing underneath the person you zapped.  Also, the "Postal Dude" can urinate on people and objects to different effects, though this is usually used for putting out fires.

Ocelot

In Metal Gear Solid 2 there is a cut scene where one of the characters sister wets her pants in fear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvz3Dp_RmkU about 16 seconds in
Also in the game theres a part where you can speak to tied up hostages some of them will pee themselves when you talk to them.

kairi

I've played the Sims 2 and it has some decent wetting.  It would be better if there was more embarrassment. It seems with all the technology there is, someone with an interest in FD could make a good game.  I would if I knew how to work that stuff.

Lord_Nerick

Quote from: Chi Keeper on March 25, 2008, 07:06:30 PM
Quote from: yat282 on March 24, 2008, 10:45:28 AM
Quote from: Seriy on March 11, 2008, 10:53:01 AM
I used to make people wet themselves in the sims...

I was very sad I could never make them wet the bed :D
they can only wet when standing up in the sims games

Not true, you can get the children to wet the bed in The Sims 2

Is that in the game cube or The PC?
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

FallenStar

Quote from: dchan2372 on August 13, 2008, 07:08:33 PM
I'm not exactly sure, and this might not count because the game is composed mainly of like...cards with the characters faces on them, except for the battle system.
But there is an old Dragonball RPG for the SNES I think, where Bulma mentions wetting herself.
Don't remember the name though, sorry.

Probably based on the first episode of Dragonball where she *did* wet herself after Goku saved her from a Pterdon/Pterdactyl-type monster.  =P

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: eternal_nyte42 on September 22, 2008, 06:10:54 PM
I remember an old game for the super nintendo that made a lot of references to characters or enemies wetting their pants or their beds. That was a great game ^_^
Would that be Earthbound, by any chance?

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Lisk

Bump. I found another wetting scene in a game called Demonophobia. It's kind of like Clock Tower - helpless 14yo main heroine must make her way through seven levels of helish mazel, avoiding monsters and solving "find the blue key"-type puzzles. In the third level she enters a ritual chamber and suddenly feels the urge to pee. After a short struggle she wets herself, commenting that it's okay if no one can see it. You can get the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwm1mmgaiuj (it's around 10mb in the archive and about 200mb after unpacking). Be warned, however, that you may find this game a bit disturbing.