Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banedon

Quote from: Lisk on October 07, 2008, 09:03:05 AM
Bump. I found another wetting scene in a game called Demonophobia. It's kind of like Clock Tower - helpless 14yo main heroine must make her way through seven levels of helish mazel, avoiding monsters and solving "find the blue key"-type puzzles. In the third level she enters a ritual chamber and suddenly feels the urge to pee. After a short struggle she wets herself, commenting that it's okay if no one can see it. You can get the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwm1mmgaiuj (it's around 10mb in the archive and about 200mb after unpacking). Be warned, however, that you may find this game a bit disturbing.

Before any of you run out an download this for the wetting scene, I want to make sure and point out that this is a GURO game. Its loaded with everything from dismemberment to impaling, decapitation, alien-crab rape, and just about any other death sequence you can envision in between. Be very wary about downloading the game if you're one of those who finds Guro to be completely tasteless and offensive.

That said, this game is pretty damned amazing if you're into that sort of thing. I'll also mention that there are several peeing scenes in addition to the one Lisk mentioned, though all of them involve the heroine peeing herself in fear, pain, or as a death reaction, so they may not be to everyone's taste. Many are also very difficult to access, as they require you to be killed in a specific way by a specific boss or trap.

LivingInfinite

Quote from: banedon on October 08, 2008, 05:23:30 AM
Bump. I found another wetting scene in a game called Demonophobia. It's kind of like Clock Tower - helpless 14yo main heroine must make her way through seven levels of helish mazel, avoiding monsters and solving "find the blue key"-type puzzles. In the third level she enters a ritual chamber and suddenly feels the urge to pee. After a short struggle she wets herself, commenting that it's okay if no one can see it. You can get the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwm1mmgaiuj (it's around 10mb in the archive and about 200mb after unpacking). Be warned, however, that you may find this game a bit disturbing.

Before any of you run out an download this for the wetting scene, I want to make sure and point out that this is a GURO game. Its loaded with everything from dismemberment to impaling, decapitation, alien-crab rape, and just about any other death sequence you can envision in between. Be very wary about downloading the game if you're one of those who finds Guro to be completely tasteless and offensive.

That said, this game is pretty damned amazing if you're into that sort of thing. I'll also mention that there are several peeing scenes in addition to the one Lisk mentioned, though all of them involve the heroine peeing herself in fear, pain, or as a death reaction, so they may not be to everyone's taste. Many are also very difficult to access, as they require you to be killed in a specific way by a specific boss or trap.

Oh, wow. You've gotta clarify how exactly to access those.

banedon

Quote from: LivingInfinite on October 08, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Oh, wow. You've gotta clarify how exactly to access those.

Sure. ;) But only if you do some new artwork for me! You dropped off of the radar at gurochan after your absolutely excellent Samus series. Well, alright...I'll give you the unlocks anyway. But you DO need to get back to the drawing board!

I haven't played the game since it was released, so some of these details may be sketchy, but as I recall:
Stage 1:
There's an impalement trap that, when triggered, causes a post-mortem urination.

Stage 2:
I THINK that the iron horse trap triggers a pain urination, but I'm not certain.
The stage boss has a strangling execution where he lifts the girl up by the throat and she urinates

Stage 3:
She pees herself in fear after Lucifer(the Butcher) lifts her skirt up with his sword. He then cuts her in half.
There are two peeing sequences in the ritual room that Lusk mentioned, one of which results in a death.

Stage 4:
Low % chance during the first form of the boss fight of triggering a head trauma death, which results in urination.

There's at least one more where she's strangled by a tentacle and pees and another where she's suspended in the air and pees in fear before a tentacle rape. There's also one (I don't remember the Stage) where she's wrapped up in some sort of electrical wiring and pisses herself.

Lord_Nerick

at least you bastards can play it, Everyone hates macs..... :crying:
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

LivingInfinite

Quote from: banedon on October 08, 2008, 11:35:24 PM
Sure. ;) But only if you do some new artwork for me! You dropped off of the radar at gurochan after your absolutely excellent Samus series. Well, alright...I'll give you the unlocks anyway. But you DO need to get back to the drawing board!

I haven't played the game since it was released, so some of these details may be sketchy, but as I recall:
Stage 1:
There's an impalement trap that, when triggered, causes a post-mortem urination.

Stage 2:
I THINK that the iron horse trap triggers a pain urination, but I'm not certain.
The stage boss has a strangling execution where he lifts the girl up by the throat and she urinates

Stage 3:
She pees herself in fear after Lucifer(the Butcher) lifts her skirt up with his sword. He then cuts her in half.
There are two peeing sequences in the ritual room that Lusk mentioned, one of which results in a death.

Stage 4:
Low % chance during the first form of the boss fight of triggering a head trauma death, which results in urination.

There's at least one more where she's strangled by a tentacle and pees and another where she's suspended in the air and pees in fear before a tentacle rape. There's also one (I don't remember the Stage) where she's wrapped up in some sort of electrical wiring and pisses herself.

Hahah, I appreciate it. I know I've been quiet lately but I'm working hard on my art skills right now. When I start showing my work again I promise it'll be worth the wait.

LivingInfinite

Shit, this game is HARD. I have no idea where the tentacle or electrical wiring deaths might be...

banedon

Quote from: LivingInfinite on October 11, 2008, 05:52:52 PM
Shit, this game is HARD. I have no idea where the tentacle or electrical wiring deaths might be...

I've got screenshots of each of the death scenes on a drive somewhere. If I can find them (no promises) I'll post the ones that are relevant.

Lord_Nerick

Quote from: banedon on October 12, 2008, 05:43:22 AM

I've got screenshots of each of the death scenes on a drive somewhere. If I can find them (no promises) I'll post the ones that are relevant.

That would be very nice....
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

LivingInfinite

Quote from: LivingInfinite on October 11, 2008, 05:52:52 PM

That'd be awesome if you posted them.

The game is pretty fun actually. I've seen a couple of the ones you mentioned and I'm well pleased. Too bad it takes a fair bit of work if you want to see them again.

MKFan200

Is it anything like First Encounter Assault Recon? Like does stuff pop out right in your face?

For all those who asked on Sims 2 wetting, you need to download this mod and put it in mydocuments/EA games/Sims 2/ Downloads.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=121638
Of course to access this mod, you need a membership for this site.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Lord_Nerick on October 12, 2008, 08:04:32 PM

That would be very nice....
yeah same here if u have teh time to do it...

Renagirl45

I'm unsure how ya'll feel about torrents (and links), but here are some for Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber (I haven't checked which ones work yet, sorry)

http://fenopy.com/torrent/Water_Closet_The_Forbidden_Chamber_H_game_ENG_www_warezonek_xt_pl/NjMwNTUx/index.html

http://www.btmon.com/Games/Unsorted/Water_Closet_-_The_Forbidden_Chamber_H-game_ENG_www_warezonek_xt_pl.torrent.html

http://www.btmon.com/file/Water_Closet.sub

When the torrent is downloaded, use DAEMON to launch and play it (pm me if you need more help) http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/announcements.php

(For extra measure, bible black torrent links. Bible Black includes some female wetting,  Water Closet features more though. http://www.torrentz.com/c29d8baa5d8ec1da18b6bf0da02b85d015e958af)

(Tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Sorry >>)
n00b makes good toliet.....

Lord_Nerick

TORRRREEEEENTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!! EVIL EVIL TORRENTS~!!! AGUGH!!!! *melts*  :death:

MKFan200

Torrents are the best and the most unreliable source of data transfer.

Renagirl45

Gah, I'm sorry. Er, what other methods should I try to find? Sorry once more.....
n00b makes good toliet.....