New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreasaspenberg

i believe that i may have seen a female character in dead or alive 4 wet herself after being beat up. if you can think of other games you can respond to the topic

nagato

Well I can't think of any but I would like to hear more about the dead or alive one.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

knuclear200x

ooh....................i hope its one of the feature girls...anyways

In every metal gear solid game, someone will wet himself, there is one in MGS 2 where if u find otacon's sister she will wet herself.

Kyrieelleison

yeah i saw that one in metal gear as well, a lot of fighting games either hint or have wettings when someone gets beaten up
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

omsoru

I found this one game, its asian, I think, its called "water closet, the forbidden chamber"

its got 3 pee story lines, and for those interested, 1 scat story line.

unfortunately I don't think its available anymore, but if you find it, then awesome!
piloting the copyright pee plane

Kyrieelleison

well my friend thats called an "H game" yeah you can probably fish it from some website, but the basis is that its kind of the wetting genre anyway, shame there arent more like it

lulaby

Is there someone who can exactly tells wich character in wich fighting games wet?

I'm not much of a fighting genre lover, so I don't know much about it.

Shame there isn't more horror games with wetting, tought.

Videl1201

If I remember correctly there is a very old Genesis game called "Haunting Starring Polterguy" in which you can make people wet themselves. In this game the objective is to freak out some rich family by possessing pieces of furniture (called fright-em moves). The game is a bit repetitive, but still very original.

In the game Popolocrois for the PSP the father of one of the characters (Leona) tells the party she used to wet the bed a lot. She leaves the room upset. White Knight (that's his actual name), who is in love with her follows her and tells her he doesn't mind her wetting herself.

In Dark Cloud (the first one) you have to rebuild a village in which a young boy and girl live together without their parents. One of the objectives is to build a well close to their home. If you do that the boy will thank you because now he doesn't have to walk so far anymore whenever his sister wets the bed.

There are several hints towards wetting in some of the Dragon Quest games (especially 7), but those are all male wetting unfortunately.

Those are all the ones I can remember.

knuclear200x

From what Ive only seen on X-Play, when they reviewed Indigo Prophecy there's an option where u can make the playable character pee. but i dont know if it includes the female character

Kyrieelleison

if my memory serves correctly, i remember once on youtube there was this fighting video, it was all chibi-style anime girls, and they had various KO's, one girl when she was knocked out would do a pee dance grabbing her crotch as she went down, but i cant remember what the video name or game was.....grr

Master

Blasphamy... Not to sound dum and obvious but if your that desperate (no pun intended) for a pee in a game just buy the sims.

EFROdian

Quote from: Videl1201 on February 03, 2008, 07:14:32 AM
If I remember correctly there is a very old Genesis game called "Haunting Starring Polterguy" in which you can make people wet themselves. In this game the objective is to freak out some rich family by possessing pieces of furniture (called fright-em moves). The game is a bit repetitive, but still very original.

In the game Popolocrois for the PSP the father of one of the characters (Leona) tells the party she used to wet the bed a lot. She leaves the room upset. White Knight (that's his actual name), who is in love with her follows her and tells her he doesn't mind her wetting herself.

In Dark Cloud (the first one) you have to rebuild a village in which a young boy and girl live together without their parents. One of the objectives is to build a well close to their home. If you do that the boy will thank you because now he doesn't have to walk so far anymore whenever his sister wets the bed.

There are several hints towards wetting in some of the Dragon Quest games (especially 7), but those are all male wetting unfortunately.

Those are all the ones I can remember.

Funny you should mention the first one, as I remember it (although I don't remember what it was called or what system it was for).  You basically go around trying to scare a family out of the house by clicking on different furniture and then scaring the family members by "haunting" the furniture.  I think the family members had some basic "scared poses" like shaking and wetting themselves, and the better the scare, the better the "scared pose" and the faster the family member would leave the house.  I always felt especially pleased when I got the teenage girl to wet herself  ;).  In order to do the moves you use ectoplasm-like-substance, and when you run out, you had to go down to the dungeon and collect it while evading traps and the like.  I never got very far, but I always thought it was an interesting game.   As for the others you metioned... I have no idea about them at all   :sweatdrop:.

kamigawa

If I remember correctly, there's also a scene in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
When you return, after some time, to your home island, you can speak with the mother of one of the little boys you always find running around. While talking, the boy will say something about "And I don't pee my pants anymore!" (or something like that, I just remember him shouting that he has just peed himself or stopped doing so), at whch his mother yells "Shhhhhh!!!"

I have already playes it twice just to hear that dialogue again  :lol:

dragonfox2004

tell me do the game "sims" count in this so far that is the only game you can make the person wet him/her self

razified

I believe in Love Death 2: Realtimes Lovers you can make a girl wet herself, but I'm not so sure. Still have to get the game. :/
So, let us dance!