New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

hopefully that won't take wetting out of sim3 i would love to see how it would be with the better graphics

lurker

true but I doubt they will make the graphics better for that or people will freak...some people might be offended or grossed out..unfortunately.

FallenStar

Quote from: ckhs16 on November 01, 2008, 02:46:21 PM
true that

Please post more than just this. This constitutes SPAM.  >:|

GN54

Quote from: omsoru on January 31, 2008, 07:14:44 PM
I found this one game, its asian, I think, its called "water closet, the forbidden chamber"

its got 3 pee story lines, and for those interested, 1 scat story line.

unfortunately I don't think its available anymore, but if you find it, then awesome!

jlist tends to make my browser crash when I'm on my desktop.
Always wear socks to prevent the spread of FTDs.

MKFan200

Quote from: shadow on October 30, 2008, 12:33:25 PM
hopefully that won't take wetting out of sim3 i would love to see how it would be with the better graphics
There not. I have confirmed that it will still be in there.

MKFan200

I saw a vid for Xenophobia.
Oh wow. That has a great horror element to it.

Dementedlol

Quote from: GN54 on November 05, 2008, 02:54:02 PM
Quote from: omsoru on January 31, 2008, 07:14:44 PM
I found this one game, its asian, I think, its called "water closet, the forbidden chamber"

its got 3 pee story lines, and for those interested, 1 scat story line.

unfortunately I don't think its available anymore, but if you find it, then awesome!

jlist tends to make my browser crash when I'm on my desktop.

Haha, I like how it tells you at the bottom it received the only -50 score from Something Awful. Then again, I don't think they were playing it for the same reason as some of us would.

burstingbadly

on gta san andreas you  some times here " i need to pee" when you are walking although there is no visable  showing aww. on shaddow of rome your enemies wet them selves if you are about 2 kill them . the same with hostages

LivingInfinite

Quote from: burstingbadly on December 08, 2008, 02:35:07 PM
on shaddow of rome your enemies wet them selves if you are about 2 kill them . the same with hostages

Men or women?

Taiki

Quote from: banedon on October 08, 2008, 11:35:24 PM
Quote from: LivingInfinite on October 08, 2008, 08:51:25 PM
Quote from: banedon on October 08, 2008, 05:23:30 AM
Quote from: Lisk on October 07, 2008, 09:03:05 AM
Bump. I found another wetting scene in a game called Demonophobia. It's kind of like Clock Tower - helpless 14yo main heroine must make her way through seven levels of helish mazel, avoiding monsters and solving "find the blue key"-type puzzles. In the third level she enters a ritual chamber and suddenly feels the urge to pee. After a short struggle she wets herself, commenting that it's okay if no one can see it. You can get the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwm1mmgaiuj (it's around 10mb in the archive and about 200mb after unpacking). Be warned, however, that you may find this game a bit disturbing.

Before any of you run out an download this for the wetting scene, I want to make sure and point out that this is a GURO game. Its loaded with everything from dismemberment to impaling, decapitation, alien-crab rape, and just about any other death sequence you can envision in between. Be very wary about downloading the game if you're one of those who finds Guro to be completely tasteless and offensive.

That said, this game is pretty damned amazing if you're into that sort of thing. I'll also mention that there are several peeing scenes in addition to the one Lisk mentioned, though all of them involve the heroine peeing herself in fear, pain, or as a death reaction, so they may not be to everyone's taste. Many are also very difficult to access, as they require you to be killed in a specific way by a specific boss or trap.

Oh, wow. You've gotta clarify how exactly to access those.

Sure. ;) But only if you do some new artwork for me! You dropped off of the radar at gurochan after your absolutely excellent Samus series. Well, alright...I'll give you the unlocks anyway. But you DO need to get back to the drawing board!

I haven't played the game since it was released, so some of these details may be sketchy, but as I recall:
Stage 1:
There's an impalement trap that, when triggered, causes a post-mortem urination.

Stage 2:
I THINK that the iron horse trap triggers a pain urination, but I'm not certain.
The stage boss has a strangling execution where he lifts the girl up by the throat and she urinates

Stage 3:
She pees herself in fear after Lucifer(the Butcher) lifts her skirt up with his sword. He then cuts her in half.
There are two peeing sequences in the ritual room that Lusk mentioned, one of which results in a death.

Stage 4:
Low % chance during the first form of the boss fight of triggering a head trauma death, which results in urination.

There's at least one more where she's strangled by a tentacle and pees and another where she's suspended in the air and pees in fear before a tentacle rape. There's also one (I don't remember the Stage) where she's wrapped up in some sort of electrical wiring and pisses herself.
Hay, I'm trying to download the game but it's set to private. How do I go about downloading it? I wanna play it so badly now. >.<

reseph

I've played Water Closet. Anyone know of any other H games with wetting scenes?

I think 3 Sisters had a part where you come across some girl peeing behind a shed at school.

Serika

Quote from: reseph on February 04, 2009, 06:46:45 PM
I've played Water Closet. Anyone know of any other H games with wetting scenes?

"Slave Pagent" has a wetting scene. I suspect "The Sicking" and "Soft Lens" both have wetting scenes, but i can't find downloads. Also "CC Syndrome" and "Sefrie Syndrome" if you or anybody can find them.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Lisk

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on February 04, 2009, 06:35:53 PM
Hay, I'm trying to download the game but it's set to private. How do I go about downloading it? I wanna play it so badly now. >.<
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c2goux

DubiousCharms

Both Earthbound and Mother 3 have references to bed and pants-wetting. In Mother 3, a frog warns the main character not to hold off on going to the bathroom. In fact, an entire floor of the second-to-last area is nothing but a maze of bathrooms, ending in a "throne room" with a golden toilet and multiple urinating statues. And this is why Mother 3 will never be licensed for America.  :lol:

MKFan200

Persona 3 and 4 has multipule references to toilet usage but i'm not sure on desperation. Someone should check into it.