Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

Started by Rainyday, September 26, 2012, 12:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

Quote from: Rainyday on September 26, 2012, 12:34:29 PM
-If there are any scenes you want to see in future releases, suggest them here and I'll consider putting them in. Ideas are always useful.
You were the one to ask this!

- The scene where Ria is desperate, goes to the toilet, but there is a line. She manages to endure it, but when she is about to get in the cubicle, a really desperate younger girl runs towards Ria and asks if she can cut the line. If Ria lets her go, she has an accident while waiting for the other girl to finish. If she doesn't, the situation turns the other ay around and Ria feels sorry for her.
- The desperation event for Chrona, she musters enough courage to stop time, pull her panties to the side to release a bit of pressure, but can't stop the flow when the spell wears off.
- Adding the damp/wet panties to the inventory and making the girls comment on their state when you use them (wetting quest-style).

More ideas to follow!

Rainyday

Quote from: Lisk on September 30, 2012, 05:00:47 AM
Quote from: Rainyday on September 26, 2012, 12:34:29 PM
-If there are any scenes you want to see in future releases, suggest them here and I'll consider putting them in. Ideas are always useful.
You were the one to ask this!

- The scene where Ria is desperate, goes to the toilet, but there is a line. She manages to endure it, but when she is about to get in the cubicle, a really desperate younger girl runs towards Ria and asks if she can cut the line. If Ria lets her go, she has an accident while waiting for the other girl to finish. If she doesn't, the situation turns the other ay around and Ria feels sorry for her.
- The desperation event for Chrona, she musters enough courage to stop time, pull her panties to the side to release a bit of pressure, but can't stop the flow when the spell wears off.
- Adding the damp/wet panties to the inventory and making the girls comment on their state when you use them (wetting quest-style).

More ideas to follow!

The first one sounds really similar to a certain cultural festival event, doesn't it? Sounds good though, I'll get it in eventually.
The second idea is great, that will definitely go in somewhere.
The third one was actually planned already, it's not in the current release but it'll be in the next major one.

Another thing I'm still thinking of is potential magic abilities and character design for a fourth party member. I've got the third more or less planned (loli) but still wondering about the final one.

Anyway, looking forward to more ideas. I've also got most of the rest of the cast planned, but if you can think of any magic with brilliant fetish fuel potential I'm sure I'll find a way to work it in.

Lisk

Quote from: Rainyday on September 30, 2012, 05:17:29 AM
The first one sounds really similar to a certain cultural festival event, doesn't it?
Yes, yes it does. Too bad he didn't finish that game, it was really promising.

Another thing I'm still thinking of is potential magic abilities and character design for a fourth party member. I've got the third more or less planned (loli)
LISK WANT!

but still wondering about the final one.
The spear-wielding tomboy who relies on gamble skills and has a "so what if I pee here, I just gotta go" attitude. Automatically uses the "hide" skill when she is about to lose it outside, hesitates to do so when inside of the building. Has a special event with the little girl next to the bridge: when she is desperate, she finds out that the girl needs to go too and urges her to pee together because it's okay.

The maid, not Angie-type maid, but "ara ara, you're still a little girl" type of maid with strong sense of duty. Special scene: wets herself while trying to get everyone else to the toilet when they're desperate (there's three cubicles, right?) and gets comforted after that.

Little witch who seems to be evil at first, then joins the party after being defeated and telling Ria that she had her reasons to oppose her, but now that it's all over, she might as well fight together with her. Tsundere. Complains every time someone uses the bushes instead of the toilet.

Rainyday

Aww, is there really no chance it will get finished, or has the creator just disappeared leaving no message? I really liked that game, too.

I think a degree of shyness is very important for things like this, but funnily enough your third suggestion is pretty close to the vague plans I already had for #4.

Lisk

Quote from: Rainyday on September 30, 2012, 05:54:14 AM
Aww, is there really no chance it will get finished, or has the creator just disappeared leaving no message? I really liked that game, too.
There's been no news about that game for a long time and there's no way to contact the author. 666-san stopped working on Wetters Story for a long while too (he lost the RM activation code and had other things to worry about), but at least he was serious about finishing the game and it was in the final stages of development anyway (and choosing Rio over Alice was an improvement, by the way). There is no hope, all that is left is despair. Oh well, at least we can fight against the enthropy with it.

Rainyday

Quote from: Lisk on September 30, 2012, 12:39:21 PM
(and choosing Rio over Alice was an improvement, by the way).

Ahaaaa, I always wondered what was up with that girl in the game's graphics file that we never got to see.
It all makes sense now; most of the mystery's cleared up.
Now there is only despair for Bunka Taiken.

Maybe you can tell looking at Chrona, but Chie was one of my favorites ;_;

Rainyday

V1.05 is up.
The fix that will affect most people is that due to the constraints of rgssad encryption and my mediocre coding, every time you update your version, you lose the changed title screen.

A quick fix at the moment is to go back into Ria's room, save and reopen the game, should all be working from there.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Hmmm, I've got a character idea, but it probably sounds quite difficult to create. Anyway, here goes:

A rather overly genki girl who always seems to find the good in just about everything. Including wetting accidents. In fact, she seems to enjoy getting desperate and peeing her pants. She even has a "wet" command in lieu of the "hide" command. Still, in town, she'll try to find a toilet when the need to go builds up. She does wear pants instead of a skirt, so changing while away from the bedroom needs both a "panties" item and a "pants" item.

Now, the reason she loves to hold it in and wet her pants: She has the power of polarity reversal. So, the desperation and accident statuses will actually make her stronger, not weaker like the other girls. Also, she can cast a reversal spell on an ally so that being attacked actually heals her. This would mean healing items and spells would damage her, however. (If you ever played Final Fantasy XII, you may know of the Reverse spell. It's basically like that.)

Well, there's my character idea. As I said, though, it doesn't seem easy to create...

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Rainyday

Now that's certainly an interesting power, but it brings up a lot of complications.

For starters, I figured the 'accident' status causes a stat decrease because of the drop in morale, and also maybe I could make up some stuff about someone's magic currents being disturbed due to an unintentional disruption of liquids in the body.

So to gain a positive stat boost from 'accident' means first you can't be embarrassed by it (which makes sense so far), but also means you have to somehow cast magic strong enough to reverse the fact that you can't cast strong magic.
Hmmm.
Hmmmmm.
I guess it actually would kind of work if she has to cast the magic on herself beforehand, then we can also get nice scenes where she's embarrassed later because she forgot to cast it first and therefore wet herself for nothing.

Having her as a main character would pretty much break the battle system though, as it would mean I'd have to give all the enemies potential to use healing skills and also figure out how to improve their AI so they know when to use them on reversed people.

It's a cool possibility for a side character, though.
(Speaking of which I'm always on the lookout for good free face sprites that I don't have, especially if they have matching full-body portraits for battles. The more I can find, the more side characters with faces we can get.
I already know Ren'ai generator, T.O.P.'s chargen stuff, usui and fayforest, and that's pretty much what I have so far. )

Lisk

Rainyday

Appreciated, though I already have most of those from fayforest's site.

In fact, I'll just link all the stuff I have in case anyone else wants to use them:
http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_actor_f.html
http://fayforest.sakura.ne.jp/resource.html

Ren'ai maker 2, used for Cecilia and Liza and it's obviously also the maker of the Nightmare Drop/Fantasy F/etc sprites as well:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zztzhcojnch
http://www.mediafire.com/?jujykmymyyx
http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzlefn2wym
(Warning: Doesn't work on 64-bit computers, also all in japanese but not that hard to fumble around in)

Volumes 1 and 5 from here:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02425.html
Though I've had it since a while ago and can't remember where I downloaded them.

zs4yswtf

When you say this is a demo, are you going to like, sell the finished version? Or is it just like a beta.

In any case, I found one glitch so far.

The green line is where you can access the roof.
The black line is the boundaries of where you can walk up there.

I downloaded it last night, so you may have fixed it.

Great storyline, even without the desperation aspect, I'd play it

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Yeah, my idea would be too tough to implement as a player character. But you know what?
We could simplify my idea and she could be a boss opponent.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Rainyday

...zs4, I actually never noticed that. And if anyone else has at all, they haven't said anything. Thanks for pointing it out and glad you're enjoying it.
Also, I have no intention of selling the finished game. It's going to be free.
In fact, with all the licensing problems with stuff I borrowed from everywhere I doubt I could sell it even if I wanted to.

Edgeworth, that could work well, but there's still a bit of a problem: at the moment, there are no plans for any of the player characters to have healing skills. The fight would then have to comprise of everyone throwing healing potions at her, which is a pretty hilarious idea but it doesn't make much sense considering you have to drink potions.
She can indeed appear as an enemy somewhere though, but maybe just not one you have to fight directly.

On another note I've just triggered the inherent trap in adding a loli to the main cast: she makes everyone else look less loli by comparison.
Such a pity, but she'll have to make up for it by being as loli as possible on her own. I imagine her being voiced by Tamura Yukari.

zs4yswtf

That's great to hear. I don't like paying for things :clap:

I'll be on the lookout for any more of those bugs