New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

Started by Rainyday, September 26, 2012, 12:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcio

A very interesting idea, though I'd recommed you make it so one won't need RTPs installed, it's pretty annoying to have to download the RTP packs. x.x

Lisk

Annoying? Compared to compatibility issues some other japanese engines have, it's nothing. You have to do it once and forget about it forever.

Falcio

I know, but we don't all use RPGMXP, which is why we might not be willing to download the RTPs.
In all the games I've made and released, making them RTP-indipendent helped a lot in their distribution. Just a piece of advice from a veteran...

Drying

Quote from: Falcio on December 14, 2012, 01:18:18 PM
I know, but we don't all use RPGMXP, which is why we might not be willing to download the RTPs.
You can have multiple RTPs installed simultaniously. It does not even cost a lot of disk space.
I have the 2k3, XP and VX RTPs installed, and there's no problem whatsoever.

tenck5k

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Xenion

WHOOO!!! Loved the first 2 chapters.
The picture's, there expressions. The sounds. The awesome music (Think i'd heard some ff7 in there :p). Great game! :D

Saw 2 minor graphic details
1) The mirror in the meeting room reflects more then it should. The wall around it shows reflection as well.
2) the red haired woman next to the diner can disappear in the bottom of the fountain. Characters stand in front of the fountain. the npc disappears almost completely (except for her legs)

oh and that button puzzle. OMG! great job on that. I face palmed myself multiple times when i figured it out. So simple but great. You even put up a warning :p
And now i'm off to see how that hide skill is going to work *grins* where are those bottle's of water :p

Drying

Lisk

But I have nothing to do with it, I just brought the news.

Drying

Oh.
TBH, I didn't click the link, because a reverse translation is kind of useless for me here.

Anyway, you found it, so you are still an hero.

Rainyday

Ultima02

Quote from: blaaarg on April 01, 2013, 02:14:47 PM
でたらめ
That is the best way of saying that I've ever seen/heard.
International Autocensor ftw.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

darklok

What happened  to this, is this project dead now :(