New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenix

Well, since most of the new missions are Lv16, to get those done you need to put the cookies on Nozomi's desk, and then there's a lv16 option for her to actually eat them. You also need to block the 1st and 2nd floor bathrooms (re-use the sign). After that it's a matter of where you are standing when she finally wets herself, there's 2 different missions with the same set up.

Yuuko's new mission also requires some insane timing with the above.

Kaori's new bus mission seems like there's just new events that can happen, and it doesn't really require any new options, at least I don't think so. But you DO have a split second to run out of the bus before you get stuck in to watch an event.

I haven't done the others, Kaori and Yuuko are my favorites so I just did theirs. I hope maybe next year we get an event with both of them.

Rainyday

Quote from: Newp on December 26, 2014, 09:10:25 AM
Only for the "main" schoolhouse scenes. There isn't a guide for the bus scenes (Unless I'm missing something, but like I said, they weren't too difficult to figure out).

(There is)

tenck5k

Quote from: atdhfkm on December 26, 2014, 10:50:34 AM
Every time I start to play once again it is always like first time for me, so walktrough saves plenty of time)

This is basically how it is for me. It has been so long that I cannot remember how to complete what I have already done, and then I get frustrated because I am terrible.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Rainyday

atdhfkm

Quote from: Zenix on December 26, 2014, 07:15:38 PM
Well, since most of the new missions are Lv16, to get those done you need to put the cookies on Nozomi's desk, and then there's a lv16 option for her to actually eat them. You also need to block the 1st and 2nd floor bathrooms (re-use the sign). After that it's a matter of where you are standing when she finally wets herself, there's 2 different missions with the same set up.

Yuuko's new mission also requires some insane timing with the above.

Kaori's new bus mission seems like there's just new events that can happen, and it doesn't really require any new options, at least I don't think so. But you DO have a split second to run out of the bus before you get stuck in to watch an event.

I haven't done the others, Kaori and Yuuko are my favorites so I just did theirs. I hope maybe next year we get an event with both of them.

Thank you! Yuuko is my favourite also!
Can you please describe her scene more in detail?

Storm

Can anyone upload a completed save file? I lost mine by computer failure.

Zenix

Quote from: atdhfkm on December 27, 2014, 10:15:40 AM
Thank you! Yuuko is my favourite also!
Can you please describe her scene more in detail?

It's linked to Nozomi's optional lv 16 mission. So for that you first need to give Nozomi the cookies and then block the 1st floor bathroom. After she sees the sign up she'll go towards the 2nd floor. Now this happens at 10:15, so while Nozomi is slowly heading toward the 2nd floor, you need to go to Yuuko and have her wait to use the bathroom, then run to the 2nd floor and put the sign up there. Next you need to go stand on the exact tile on the roof Nozomi normally wets herself on. She'll start to wet herself but freeze up when she notices you. Since she's already wet a bit you tell her to go to the Nurse's office. Nozomi will get there as Yuuko is about to leave.

The resolution is similar to Yuuko's other in-office wettings except Nozomi still needs to pee, so Yuuko gives her the glass beakers to use. And since Yuuko is stuck helping her change clothes, and now no longer has the beakers to use from previous missions, she wets herself in the office.

atdhfkm

Lisk

Ladies and gentlemen. Some of you have probably noticed the lack of my activity. Sadly, there is a reason for it. The self-proclaimed World Society wants to punish my homeland for our desire to be free from demoncracy, so I'll have to work even harder to keep my family afloat. Maybe to the point of joining our military forces this April, because that would mean guaranteed income I can use to support the members of my family who believe in me and trust me to support them in these trying times. Luckily, there are some possibilities that may let me avoid this fate, but they are not very likely to happen until someone stops the black ape.

Love is over, ladies and gentlemen. These are the final nights

FallenStar

Democracy doesn't seem to be all it's cracked up to be, to be sure. Not when the gullible public re-elects the same stupid dumbasses who nearly brought the country to a standstill in the name of "MURICA! WE R GUD, YESH?!" *groan*

Still, I hesitate to say that non-democracies are any better since they seem to have adle-brained nimrods who seize power at extraordinary cost to their citizens' freedom and well-being. Perhaps there truly is no "good" government in this world or in reality in general.

Ultimately, however, I would be most saddened if Lisk joined the military as I don't see Lisk as being the type and would fear him leaving this site forever as I see him, Rainyday, and perhaps MKFan as the only ones providing any sort of content and amusement for this site. Losing Lisk would be tantamount to losing much will on my part of keeping this site alive so I wish you well on your endeavors, my friend.   :S

Welp... I'm fucked...

Jackkosa

Hmm, sounds like a tough situation your in. I don't know what to say since I'm not all that big into politics, but I wish you luck with whatever happens.

Serika

@Jackkosa Long story short, US and European governments apply international sanctions to Russia over it's annexation of Crimea. This causes an economic crisis when oil prices change, the end result being that private citizens can no longer make ends meet. When world leaders fight it's the people who pay for it.

Lisk, i hope this mess gets fixed soon and life goes back to normal for you. Good luck providing for your family, and be careful signing contracts with the military, you don't want to get stuck in there if things change for the better.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Lisk

うん

On a brighter side, look who's back!
http://blog.livedoor.jp/wetters666/
ux.getuploader.com/omogame/download/59/wetters2_taiken_ver1_0_0.zip

FallenStar

Quote from: SerikaWhen world leaders fight it's the people who pay for it.

And yet, it's not even world leaders who cause people to suffer; even in our own country - the U.S. for those who aren't from here - squabbling members of Congress have brought the country to a standstill because apparently, if you're a Tea Party member, you don't want to get your ass off your face long enough to even think of compromise, which is desperately needed in order to work in a two-party system (another thing that I think is a fail about this country).

People like Cruz ought to be removed from power, stripped of all money and forced to live hand-to-mouth in the poorest section of the country before he even THINKS about another shutdown that would prevent senior citizens and the poor to be unable to get their Social Security checks.  -_-;

[/rant]
Welp... I'm fucked...

tenck5k

Quote from: Lisk on January 02, 2015, 02:03:13 AM
うん

On a brighter side, look who's back!
http://blog.livedoor.jp/wetters666/
ux.getuploader.com/omogame/download/59/wetters2_taiken_ver1_0_0.zip

And now a ver 1_0_1. I guess I'd better go update translation aggregator and ITH, got a thing to play

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!