Previous topic - Next topic

Newp

Quote from: tenck5k on January 02, 2015, 02:05:45 PM
Quote from: Lisk on January 02, 2015, 02:03:13 AM
うん

On a brighter side, look who's back!
http://blog.livedoor.jp/wetters666/
ux.getuploader.com/omogame/download/59/wetters2_taiken_ver1_0_0.zip

And now a ver 1_0_1. I guess I'd better go update translation aggregator and ITH, got a thing to play

Quote from: Newp on June 29, 2014, 05:17:14 PM
I've done a full play through of Wetters Taiken, without cheats, at least 10+ times and have easily 200+ hours of gameplay sunk into it... yeah...

Zenix

To be honest the game got way too grindy for me to even complete. I beat Hare Ame but I never got all the titles.

Franklin

Quote from: Lisk on January 02, 2015, 02:03:13 AM
On a brighter side, look who's back!
http://blog.livedoor.jp/wetters666/
ux.getuploader.com/omogame/download/59/wetters2_taiken_ver1_0_0.zip
Oh, FUCK YES! It's like a late Christmas present!

Sorry to hear about your troubles from the Motherland, Lisk. Wish I could slap some sense into my own government, but I hope you'll find comfort in the fact that many of my countrymen are vehemently against the sanctions. Best of luck to you.

Newp

Kenichi123

Hey guys, I'm having trouble downloading from getuploader.com :(
Can someone help me troubleshoot or give me another url?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Lisk

Does it give you 503 error? Try giving it more download requests by opening the link "download now" button gives you in another window or two.

Kenichi123

Quote from: Lisk on January 30, 2015, 07:12:58 AM
Does it give you 503 error? Try giving it more download requests by opening the link "download now" button gives you in another window or two.

Opened it in 3 tabs and on the third the sky opened up and light rang down as the message box appeared asking me to open or save.
Lol Thanks!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Newp

melicoqui

So, I'm kind of a lurker around here right, I've been trying to download the Shikkin games but I cant get past the registration ._. Also for translations I have patches just... You know missing the actual games :/

Btw great stuff you guys got on here :3

Jackkosa

Quote from: melicoqui on February 21, 2015, 12:00:48 PM
So, I'm kind of a lurker around here right, I've been trying to download the Shikkin games but I cant get past the registration ._. Also for translations I have patches just... You know missing the actual games :/

Btw great stuff you guys got on here :3

Password for the site is omo, and the password for extracting the files is the name of the games themselves. Hope this helps.

jager

http://shippaifile.blog.fc2.com/ not seen before in this thread, so just leave it here. (small novell with cute 3dcg l)
dl-pass: omo
rar-pass:shippaifile

Newp

Newp

I can already tell that WT2 is gonna be another one I easily sink 100+ hours into. It's just the beginning and it's amazing.

atdhfkm

Quote from: Newp on February 04, 2015, 06:43:14 AM
WT2 ver 1.1.1 released. Usual spot.

Would you be so kind to clarify where this "usual spot" is?

Zenix