* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atdhfkm

Newp

http://ux.getuploader.com/omogame/

Is the usual spot, btw, where most of the omo related games are uploaded.

Newp

Wetters Taiken 2 ver 3.0 released in the usual spot

Kenichi123

Anyone know where I can find the progress of MojiQue?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Jackkosa

So I was bored and decided to play through some Shikkin games, and realized that the translation of Shikkin128 was actually an almost full translation (for some reason I thought it was just an interface patch) so while looking through the forum I found a full walkthrough made about 6 years ago. So I decided for convenience sake I stitch together the guide and corrections as well as upload a picture of the characters so that anyone in the future would have an easier time getting help.

Note that the guide was not made by me. All credit goes to EnragedFilia for the help. And reseph for the referential picture.

banedon

Hello all. I haven't really posted much at this site for  a few years now. I'm not really even sure who all is still around and who isn't.

But I recently found a series of games that I think would be topical to this thread; I don't recall seeing them here before. They are, frankly, quite excellent and I figured it'd be a shame to not share them in case some of you don't know them, but would be interested.

The series is called 'School Girl Courage Test' and the games are designed by T-Enta-P.  Here's a link to one of them. the rest are easy to find from there.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE144027.html

The general premise is that you play a perverted high school janitor who sets up a spooky old school as a 'haunted house' of sorts. You then pick from a selection of female students and teachers to go through and see if you can scare them. If you scare them badly enough, they will usually faint and then you can do Naughty Things to them.

The tie-in for this site is that in the most recent two (SGCT 3 and Other School Inspection), the girls will piss themselves in fear if you frighten them enough. Once they are passed out, you can play with the wet panties, etc. In the fourth game, you can also piss on their clothes while they're passed out, in order to make them think that they peed a lot more than they did.

For messing enthusiasts, you can also insert rectal suppositories while they are unconscious. If you do, you will eventually get scenes where they have messing and wetting accidents while running for the toilets.  The artwork is pretty well done and the writing (all in japanese) isn't bad. Conceptually, the games are pretty cool. especially since they emphasize fear-wetting quite heavily-something still fairly rare, even in omo games.

Hopefully someone will find them entertaining. I recommend buying them if you like the demos, since T-Enta-P is still making the series and supporting him will encourage him to make more.  Just figured I'd share since I thought they were topical and this thread was a bit slow these days.  Cheers, all.

Relo

Quote from: banedon on August 27, 2015, 09:47:10 AM
Hello all. I haven't really posted much at this site for  a few years now. I'm not really even sure who all is still around and who isn't.

But I recently found a series of games that I think would be topical to this thread; I don't recall seeing them here before. They are, frankly, quite excellent and I figured it'd be a shame to not share them in case some of you don't know them, but would be interested.

The series is called 'School Girl Courage Test' and the games are designed by T-Enta-P.  Here's a link to one of them. the rest are easy to find from there.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE144027.html

The general premise is that you play a perverted high school janitor who sets up a spooky old school as a 'haunted house' of sorts. You then pick from a selection of female students and teachers to go through and see if you can scare them. If you scare them badly enough, they will usually faint and then you can do Naughty Things to them.

The tie-in for this site is that in the most recent two (SGCT 3 and Other School Inspection), the girls will piss themselves in fear if you frighten them enough. Once they are passed out, you can play with the wet panties, etc. In the fourth game, you can also piss on their clothes while they're passed out, in order to make them think that they peed a lot more than they did.

For messing enthusiasts, you can also insert rectal suppositories while they are unconscious. If you do, you will eventually get scenes where they have messing and wetting accidents while running for the toilets.  The artwork is pretty well done and the writing (all in japanese) isn't bad. Conceptually, the games are pretty cool. especially since they emphasize fear-wetting quite heavily-something still fairly rare, even in omo games.

Hopefully someone will find them entertaining. I recommend buying them if you like the demos, since T-Enta-P is still making the series and supporting him will encourage him to make more.  Just figured I'd share since I thought they were topical and this thread was a bit slow these days.  Cheers, all.

So i have a little problem with that game, as soon as its starts it chrashes after a few seconds..

banedon

Quote from: Relo on September 07, 2015, 01:07:29 AM

So i have a little problem with that game, as soon as its starts it chrashes after a few seconds..

Change your system locale/settings to Japanese and then extract the game. If you don't do it at all or try to do it after extracting the game, it'll already be fucked up. Have to prep the machine for Japanese text prior to extraction.

Indonesian

I just finished Hare Ame (very late, I know) and I wonder if there's a chance that this game will have sequel. I mean, the ending kinda leaves you with some question thanks to the words from the 4 sages after we beat them :s

Lisk

288 disappeared from the devboard after fixing all most of the bugs, so I wouldn't get my hopes too high. But, on the other hand, 666 started working on a sequel of Wetters Story, so who knows.

Indonesian

that's sad. Hare Ame have superior story tha wetter's taiken at least for me
but I guess wetter's taiken sequel is the one I have to wait then

Zenix

darklok

Quote from: Zenix on November 27, 2015, 09:31:18 PM
Looks like there's a new SHIKKIN game, "GIRL" this time, fully 3D too.

http://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinGIRL
Oh... Well... Those are some news yeah.
... I gues it's time to waste some more nights onto this new game (And I though I would never do that again :V...)

Newp

Posting to remind myself to link Euphorias wetting/desperation scene as one of the heroines wets herself because she didnt want to use a bucket as a toilet.

Ainur

Quote from: Zenix on November 27, 2015, 09:31:18 PM
Looks like there's a new SHIKKIN game, "GIRL" this time, fully 3D too.

http://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinGIRL
I feel like a complete idiot asking this, but what on earth are the controls? I know the arrow keys (and WASD) move the male character around, and apparently the spacebar takes a picture, but aside from that I can't get any of the functions to work.