* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eSPeWe

Quote from: Drying on October 05, 2014, 03:21:36 PM
So many playthroughs. No speed-up button... :(
I cannot manage to complete the first part.
I have the 99% ending (house) and the 112% ending (park), but I seem to be missing something.
Any small hints?

you should play twice
first time, play it normally without choosing choices that make the girl desp stat rise intentionally
e.g : don't offer her the coffee, dont buy anything at the convenience store, dont talk about toilet, dont treat her tantanmen, dont make the drunk man in the restaurant to sleep in the toilet

and... chat a lot to her :)

if you managed to do the first play properly, then after she used the toilet in the restaurant, the game won't end and you will drive to the park. At the park, she will chat a lot to you until you go back home

after you finished the first play, then play again and there'll be two choice. Choose the upper choice
the scene at the living room should alter a bit as the short-haired sister seems talk a lot to us.
this time, play it as a omorashi game :)

Drying

Ah! I would have never thought of doing something like that.
I tried talking a lot (as in the hint), but never playing omo-less.
I'll try it.

Lisk

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZlkhFaoB!Mx3lVAdim_VrQAqkKsBM41p1EFgxLu34aOflub92KrY

Edited versionnnnnnnnn! Many things were improved thanks to Rainy's detailed report and analysis. Thanks, Rainy ^_^

That concludes the Omosis project, save for making proper descriptions and updating links, which will be done later. This week was (and still is) very busy because I was torn between HARDWORKING and setting up an entirely new OS on my new system disk. The old one's performance finally reached unacceptable levels after eight years of working and over 27k hours of uptime. Omnissiah smiles upon it ^_^.

It's heeere!

Jackkosa

It always seems to be the holidays when I'm in the mood to play these games. Although I wanted to know if you are on some sort of break right now? because I have seen you in the chatbox but I haven't seen anything posted here for over a month.

Anyways probably going to spend the night going through all of the omosisters scenarios again.

Rainyday

Lisk is working on something very important in the phantasmal plane.

Details are all extra secret.

Zenix

darklok

Well, 5.2 is out but I don't really thing there is a lot new. Just a command and some bug fixed :/ (Well, that's what my translator says... And you shouldn't really thrust it xD).

bazaracu

There are some new scenes and a new location.
I've done all the scenes except one in the original location wich I can't still figure out.
In the cofee shop there is an item that can be used to block a single toilet but the requirements can be done without it. I guess it will be used on later versions.
I wish new versions to come out more often.

Zenix

Levels 16 and 17 are added, which is a few new scenes on the buses, a new location, and a few Nozomi scenes.

tenck5k

Someday maybe someone will post another guide for that...or I'll get less lazy.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Newp

Quote from: Zenix on December 24, 2014, 02:50:12 AM
Levels 16 and 17 are added, which is a few new scenes on the buses, a new location, and a few Nozomi scenes.

Unless my game is messing up, there is 1 Ayumi scene, 3 Nozomi, 1 Sayaka, 1 yuuko for the main.

2 Ayumi, 1 kaori, 3 Kana for the bus.

If you're a Haruka fan, you're SOL for now, it seems.

PM me if you need a hint. They're pretty easy to figure out, though.

atdhfkm

Is there any chance you wright a walkthrough for the new content?

Rainyday

Quote from: Newp on December 25, 2014, 01:53:38 PM

How the tables have turned. It's the era of Nozomi now!

(Also Sayaka who seems to be Arabes' perpetual favorite)

Also, why does everyone need a walkthrough?
You know if you fail to clear something enough times, then it unlocks a step-by-step picture guide that you can access from the 'scene' menu?

Newp

Quote from: Rainyday on December 26, 2014, 06:52:03 AM
Quote from: Newp on December 25, 2014, 01:53:38 PM

How the tables have turned. It's the era of Nozomi now!

(Also Sayaka who seems to be Arabes' perpetual favorite)

Also, why does everyone need a walkthrough?
You know if you fail to clear something enough times, then it unlocks a step-by-step picture guide that you can access from the 'scene' menu?

Only for the "main" schoolhouse scenes. There isn't a guide for the bus scenes (Unless I'm missing something, but like I said, they weren't too difficult to figure out).

Sayaka is also my favorite, so i cant say anything

atdhfkm

Every time I start to play once again it is always like first time for me, so walktrough saves plenty of time)