New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnragedFilia

The above link is broken, apparently due to a new version. Just like the old one, it can be found here.

eSPeWe

Quote from: Newp on July 21, 2014, 01:23:25 PM
Oh my god... that answer... so obvious....  thanks for the hint Rainy, lol. For an omo game, though, that flag is positively EVIL!
Endings I've found:

- Wetting in your house at 130%, in which the ghost shows up and you get the true end.
- You can follow her to the back in the park and watch her wet herself there

how did you get 130% desp? I could reach 112% but not 130%

Newp

For the first go around, pretend that youre not playing an omo game and are on a normal date.

And remember girls love to talk

eSPeWe

Quote from: Newp on July 22, 2014, 07:12:46 AM
For the first go around, pretend that youre not playing an omo game and are on a normal date.

do you mean that I should do things normally and don't do the following things :
- give her cookie (biscuit?)
- give her coffee
- let the guy to sleep in the toilet
- make her eat tantanmen noodle

So the restaurant ending = normal date ?

Rainyday

Quote from: NaquanH on July 26, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
Does anyone have any working download links for these games:
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE095522.html

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE079497.html
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE095871.html

First game was posted a while back in this thread.

But as it was truly awful and they're all by the same developer I don't think you want any of them.

Lisk

Gentlemen.

MojiQue 0.4.1.

Anime_God

Quote from: eSPeWe on July 22, 2014, 07:23:10 AM
Quote from: Newp on July 22, 2014, 07:12:46 AM

do you mean that I should do things normally and don't do the following things :
- give her cookie (biscuit?)
- give her coffee
- let the guy to sleep in the toilet
- make her eat tantanmen noodle

So the restaurant ending = normal date ?

Pretty much this..I've tried a bunch of stuff but nothing I do in the restaurant seems to make any difference. I assume I'm doing something minor wrong along the way but I have no idea what.

EnragedFilia

Quote from: Anime_God on August 13, 2014, 07:44:57 AM

Pretty much this..I've tried a bunch of stuff but nothing I do in the restaurant seems to make any difference. I assume I'm doing something minor wrong along the way but I have no idea what.

It's been long enough that I think we can dispense with trying to avoid spoilers.

On the first playthrough, ignore all the desperation-inducing choices and just talk at every choicepoint. After eating, you'll see an extra scene and another choice between four almost-identical options, and on the way home you'll see an extra scene in the park, followed by an extended version of the gameover scene. After doing all that, subsequent playthroughs will give you an additional choice at the beginning of the game (loosely, "remember" or "don't remember"), and the second sister will have lengthy responses when you talk to her at home before the date, and after getting back to the park in the "usual" way you'll a different pair of choices, which lead to the two new endings.

Anime_God

Quote from: EnragedFilia on August 13, 2014, 12:56:25 PM
Quote from: Anime_God on August 13, 2014, 07:44:57 AM

It's been long enough that I think we can dispense with trying to avoid spoilers.

On the first playthrough, ignore all the desperation-inducing choices and just talk at every choicepoint. After eating, you'll see an extra scene and another choice between four almost-identical options, and on the way home you'll see an extra scene in the park, followed by an extended version of the gameover scene. After doing all that, subsequent playthroughs will give you an additional choice at the beginning of the game (loosely, "remember" or "don't remember"), and the second sister will have lengthy responses when you talk to her at home before the date, and after getting back to the park in the "usual" way you'll a different pair of choices, which lead to the two new endings.

The problem is I can't read Japanese and the translator seemed to have problems with this game for me. I thought I knew what to do at the restaurant but I went through every possible combination of choices in the car and nothing worked, so apparently not.

Lisk

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! I'm happy to announce that our world became a little bit more LEWD today! Do you know why? Because today, thanks to the great people who have selflessly offered me their help with playtesting, brainstorming and editing game resources MOJIQUE is finally available in English for all of you to enjoy. MojiQue demo, actually. The author of this amazing game, 青くらげ, is still working very hard to complete the full release, and you can follow the progress he makes on twitter: https://twitter.com/aokuragemail. Who is this 青くらげ person, you might ask? If you didn't already realize it, he's the one who made a 210 pages long manga Tokonatsu!Hamuko-chan, which is the longest desperation manga I've ever seen so far. If you didn't see it yet, go and read it right now. Because 青くらげ didn't stop at that. Now there is a game centered on the same characters, and even the demo rivals the biggest of currently released games in terms of playtime, diversity of events and – most importantly – custom-made content.

So go play it. No, seriously, set your system locale to Japanese, install RPG Maker XP RTP, and play this game right now.

MojiQue Demo E RC take three Mirror

Rainyday

Lisk

Drying

That is awesome news!
Thanks for all the work that was put in this.