Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shit you can't do....

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moopoo

I can't sing either  :'( :'( :'(
I can play guitar, piano, trumpet, and french horn and can't sing!

ltmt

I can't rap.

I also can't give a damn about politics, no matter how hard I try!

And like maddjunkie I can't drive. I have zero depth perception, plus it just scares me.

highoncrackandpcp

Quote from: moopoo on August 30, 2009, 06:48:54 PM
I can't sing either  :'( :'( :'(
I can play guitar, piano, trumpet, and french horn and can't sing!

I can't dance, but I can sing passably. High five guitar buddy!

JackO

I can't snack without going crazy and eating shit-loads more than I meant to.

Yet I never gain weight... :gunsmilie:

WeAreTheFinale

Same as you JackO. I have a hard time finding something I like, and when I do, I end up eating all of it at once....

Shit I can't do: Get a good nights sleep. Seriously. I have such a hard time finally getting to sleep, and I can't get comfortable. I wake up several times throughout the night. And often get the odd feeling that I'm being watched, when I'm alone. Yet, I prefer being along. ;P

risendevil

I can't sing. My voice either goes out of tune or remains monotone.

phil

Shit I cant do: Draw, whistle, sing, calculas (stupid teacher) and admit my love of FD to others.

Dissident

I can't ever get to bed before midnight.  I stop feeling tired after getting home, but my ass gets kicked when I have to get up for class/work at 8am.

triforce1996

Wow, you too? I can't dance either. That, or I never really danced before. Can't really gain any weight either no matter how much I try.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs

gardiltobias

well... I cant ... CHARGE MA LASER!!!!!!!

hashish

I can't and will never understand how (mostley females) get pleasure from nipples. As a guy, mine are redundant, 100% completley useless. And I really don't like the fact that its something I dont, and never will understand. :(

The_Enigma

I think the nipples are just more sensitive on a girl than a guy, so it actually causes stimulation when they do stuff with it.

Faust

I can't believe it's not butter.
*Thwack*
Well, actually, I can't understand the nipple thing either.
=p
probably what Enigma said.
Course, I don't really know.

anastyanax

I can't do math. At all. It was my least favorite subject in high-school and I have since avoided it with a passion.

FallenStar

Quote from: anastyanax on October 28, 2009, 10:52:08 PM
I can't do math. At all. It was my least favorite subject in high-school and I have since avoided it with a passion.

What's 1 + 1 x 1 divided by 1 - 1?   :lol:

Also, another thing I can't do:   I can't go one day without some major member complaining about some shit that happened some shitty time ago.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...