New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shit you can't do....

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFROdian

I suck, I repeat, utterly and horribly suck at bowling.  I also such majorly at golf and FPS games like Halo.... especially Halo.

sanchopanza65

FallenStar

Shit I can't do...

I can't bring myself to go out and cut grass this week.   :lol:

I don't know why.  I just can't.   

FallenStar

FallenStar

Shit I can't do:

I can't fuggin' get my Nero/DVD burner drive to work consistently to save my neck...  Either I get a stupid wasted DVD full of anime that skips and doesn't play, or I get a stupid "Illegal Disc" error when I try to burn...  >_>;

(Incidentally, if anyone knows how to solve the second problem, I'm all ears...)

FallenStar

forcesofwar

i cant whistle or blow bubble gum

kinda decremental when your in elementary school

nagato

yeah, I can't dance worth shit, I can't whistle, and I can't wink with my left eye (but I can wink with my right eye)
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

erena666

I just can't understand that stupid subject: economics... :crying:

I know its lol, but my semester depend on that exam and yet I'm posting comments instead of studying...  :sweatdrop:

Starman

I can't raise my left eyebrow...I also cannot stop biting my fingernails. I hate seeing short fingernails but can't stop biting mine  :crying:

Merchant_Of_Death

I cant comit suiside
seriousilly i've tried three times and never succeded,

I also cant get good grades in anything,or aim any projectile wepon(gun,bow,ect.)

FallenStar

I can't keep a stable internet connection after 7 PM for NOTHING anymore...   :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

dragonfox2004

1) i cant do is tell my friends i like fd
2) i cant sing to save my own life
3)i cant draw well but im trying to get better though

dragonfox2004

i cant remember half what i do but yet i can remember what you said a year a go

i cant get away from the website neopets to save my life

i cant stand to be with other people nor i hate to be alone most of the time

i cant spell one time i forgot how to spell my own name

philbowler

you might notice in the futer and maybe right now i cant spell i mean im not terrible but not great

Newp

I can't sleep lying on my back. I always have to sleep on my side. Dunno why, but I just can't fall asleep on my back. Speaking of, I can't take naps, either. Never get tired in the middle of the day.

butterman100

i cant navigate seeing as how i always get lost
i cant play any musical instrument
and i cant play any kind of sport
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.