New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shit you can't do....

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iku Nagae

I can't stay angry/mad at someone for more then a few minutes. I'm too kind of a person.

Kyle_gp

I cant sing :) I can play Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboard and Trumped....I just have an awful singing voice.

iltslgp

Faust

I can't play guitar hero on Normal.

FallenStar

I can't understand how people think.   :death:

Faust

I can't drink anything Diet.

Angrod

I Can't wake up in the morning. :P No matter how I try it's way to hard. (I'm use to working 3rd shift.)

tester

Quote from: Angrod on August 18, 2009, 02:25:35 PM
I Can't wake up in the morning. :P No matter how I try it's way to hard. (I'm use to working 3rd shift.)

Ooo, I have this problem as well.  What really works for me though is to set like 20 alarm clocks so its almost impossible to continue to sleep when they all start going off. 

Most of the time this works. Not always though...

Faust

I can't Beat Elizabeth in persona 3, or in persona 3 fes

purplelotus

Rollerblade, though, I've always wanted to learn.

maddjunkie

I can't draw, at all. My stick figures look mutated and it's just terrible.

I also can't roller blade, but I can ice skate just fine. It confounds me that I can't move on wheels.

And I can't drive. I'm absolutely terrified of driving for some reason.
I pee, therefore I am!

Loki275

Quote from: Faust on August 19, 2009, 08:45:46 AM

probably one of the hardest video game bosses you will ever fight. took me forever to beat her.

i cant play mini-golf to save my life, or regular golf for that matter. when i was in high school we would go to mini-golf courses and i would eventually give up and start hitting the ball really hard which resulted in many golf balls landing on the freeway.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

Faust

Quote from: Loki275 on August 20, 2009, 09:06:51 PM
Quote from: Faust on August 19, 2009, 08:45:46 AM

probably one of the hardest video game bosses you will ever fight. took me forever to beat her.

i cant play mini-golf to save my life, or regular golf for that matter. when i was in high school we would go to mini-golf courses and i would eventually give up and start hitting the ball really hard which resulted in many golf balls landing on the freeway.

Oh, so you've beaten her? Amazing.
I can't Sing. I just fail at it.

pisslover12

The one thing I can't do is understand any type of alternative medicine.... I mean, really! Acupuncture, maybe, but that other shit deosn't make any sense!

WeAreTheFinale

Shit I can't do: Snap. Honestly, I just can't snap my fingers. Never have been able to, and I doubt I ever will be.