Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shit you can't do....

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

True.
and by the way, you can't solve your problem. The calculator says so.

I can't keep a straight face when I say or hear the word Sham-wow!
*snicker*

akemi

I can't... stand little children, seriously I hate them!

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: akemi on November 02, 2009, 11:18:36 AM
I can't... stand little children, seriously I hate them!
Good. That makes two of us about children, those stupid ugly pieces of FUCKING SHIT.... >_<...

Oh. Sorry. Lemme relax...

What else can't I do.... let's see...

I can't ever forget bad moments in my past. Or recall good ones, for that matter. God, I suck... T^T

**EDIT**

I also cannot, for the life of me, comprehend how STUPID some people are when they call 911. I mean, for example:
--Someone calls 911 because she was locked INSIDE her car.
--Someone calls 911 to report a drunk driver... that driver being HERSELF.
--Someone calls 911 to try to hook up with a cop who visited her. (By the way, that got her arrested).

God. How can people be that DUMB!?! >_<

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

The_Enigma

Quote from: Faust on November 02, 2009, 06:38:30 AM
True.
and by the way, you can't solve your problem. The calculator says so.

I can't keep a straight face when I say or hear the word Sham-wow!
*snicker*

That's not true!  The calculator lies, it doesn't follow order of operations.  The answer is 1.

FallenStar

Shit I can't do:

I can't understand why the hell anyone uses Automated phone lines to conduct any of kind of business.  Seriously, AT&T, Dell, local government operations... all these people use this automated, "If you want this, press 1. If you want that, press 2." crapline shit and it pisses me off to no end.

First of all, your options aren't what I want, so when I go to one section, I'm told I have to be transferred to 5 other fucking idiots just to solve a problem that takes 5 seconds in the end after an hour of sitting on the fucking phone.  *rant

Secondly, I don't want to talk to a machine. If I wanted to talk to a machine, I'd talk to my computer. It, at least, partially understands what I want, unlike these fucking machines that you sometimes simply can't hear or that misinterpret the number you enter - and what if you don't have a touchtone phone for some reason or another? WTF, honestly...

Thirdly, if I have to give the fucking representative the same information anyway when I fucking get to them, then WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE AUTOMATED LINE IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE, GOD DAMN!  *rant

And lastly, when I complained to a buddy online, he told me: Just hit 0 to get to the rep. WELL, I GOT NEWS FOR YOU. IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING! <_<

So... yeah... I can't understand that shit, so apparently, I'm stupid as hell.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

ThornBlues

i cant hit anyone (unless they're my friend, does that make me weird?)

dude181

This sucks dearly...

Even in a real situation, I can't NOT laugh at the words AIDS, Rape, Cancer, Herpes, the N-word, Queef, or Twat.  :lol:

My ex-girl had a brother who died of cancer... I laughed at the word. Never spoke to me again after a year or so :crying:

warrior21

I can't fight back in a physical fight... either cuz I'm weak, or because I just am too pacifistic.
I can't make the first move on a girl, never have before at least.
I can't draw to save my life.

I can't ever believe in myself.

Faust

Quote from: warrior21 on November 27, 2009, 12:28:04 AM
I can't fight back in a physical fight... either cuz I'm weak, or because I just am too pacifistic.
I can't make the first move on a girl, never have before at least.
I can't draw to save my life.

I can't ever believe in myself.

Kamina: Don't believe in the me that believes in you. Believe in the You that believes in you!!!!

*kicks Kamina out of the way, despite possible rages*

I call shenanigans. I believe you can believe in yourself.....
You just need the right.....
motivation......

tenck5k

hmm...well, for starters, I can't draw. I also can't be on time, ever. Sometimes I'm early, mostly I'm late, but on time? Never!

umm...I can't play Fighting games, though I do have fun trying (I can even learn to do some of the combos, but in a real match can never set myself up to pull them off). I end up forgetting combos/things I can do.

1 more! I can't eat most foods! I'm the most picky person I know...I don't like the taste of any seafood, except shrimp sometimes, almost any vegetables...even the food I DO like I can end up not liking very easily...it annoys me to no end, I wish I liked more food!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

livekiller

I found out while I can play Guitar Hero/Rock Band extremely well, I can never get 100% on any songs.
Simplex Eximius

Rend

I have no depth perception, I cant manage my time at all, I WILL end up last place on any racing game out there for the world to offer <<.

Stripe

I can't play first-person shooters. At all. D:

I also apparently can't finish drawing a picture that I've started ;___; /looks across desk at the numerous unfinished drawings

Iku Nagae

Quote from: Stripe on December 15, 2009, 09:00:11 PM
I can't play first-person shooters. At all. D:

I also apparently can't finish drawing a picture that I've started ;___; /looks across desk at the numerous unfinished drawings
You should finish them, I bet they look good.
-----------------
I can't not help people.

akemi

I can't describe my personality