New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fear or desperation pee?

Started by 2thrill, January 09, 2008, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fififive

I think regular desperation is a bigger issue.  Personally, the fear just seems too dominating.  I don't see desperation as a power thing; it's just a chance situation that's impossible to control, and that's what I like about it.

Facestab Fred

Eh, fear kinda spoils the feeling with a serious sense of danger compared to embarrassment. As for desperation, struggling's the best, though giving up (not deliberately though) also works in showing the weakness part of it all.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

koyukoyu

For me, desperation is the most important point. I prefer wetting which came from 100% pure desperation and then losing control, not from fear. Wetting from fear is like some kind of forced and looks unnatural.

Teumessian

To tell you the truth, i'm a little of column A and column B. However, i think a mix of the two is absolutely perfect.

Theres actually a pretty good story on it on S&G's Desperation site. After driving for several hours, a desperate girl is scared by another person, at which she starts wetting in a panic. The story, however, ends in gratuitous sex, which is just icing on the cake in my opinion.

scarystuff12

As it's been said, a mix of the two is pure gold. A fine example is the Ali Maniax scene. The cop was looking for a toilet, sees the demon, and lets go in fright. For me I always focus on the actual peeing a little more, so really either one works. I have to say fear often satisfies me a little more though.

guigui

I see that here are fewer people who love the wetting fear than the female desperation. We can form a club for fearwetting lovers...

scarystuff12

I'd join  :D, but I think it'd be too small to be considered a sub-fetish. Fear wetting, desperation wetting, bed wetting, I think it all falls into a spectrum of the clothing-wetting fetish. I think that's way any type has potential to turn ME on. They are all unique though in how they happen and the emotions and reactions that surround them.

I've noticed that each form is sort of backed by another larger turn-on. People who are enticed by the struggle to hold on like the desperation pee. The humiliation aspect, although more identified with the desperation wetting, also can play a role in the aftermath of fear wetting. It's also interesting how much they overlap. They both involve a loss of control, it's just a matter of how. I could go on forever talking about ways women pee their pants, but I don't want the turn on to wear off...

blackbird189

I like fear wetting especially when someone sneaks up on a girl scares them and they wet their pants.  it's even better when they cry from embarasment afterward.

animewetting

I like desperation wetting better. With fear, they could have just a few drops in their bladder, and it only comes out because they get scared. But with desperation wetting, you know that they are wetting themselves because they're bladders couldn't hold it any longer. I think that's more of a turn on.

captainjack

Yeah but why choose. Why not a situation where a girl is already very desperate to pee but the coup de grĂ¢ce is an occurence that causes a fear wetting? Best of both worlds, and an ideal wetting in my book. I love both the fear and and the humiliation afterward...i guess i'm kind of a sadist.. :icon_twisted:

maddjunkie

Personally, I prefer desperation wetting. Although that's because I don't really care about the actual wetting, I really just like the desperation aspect
I pee, therefore I am!

countryease

I am like many on here, in that desperation is the main thing I'm interested in.  I get absolutely nothing out of watching the actual wetting (fear or otherwise) and usually quit reading/watching when the wetting begins because my fun is over for that story/video.