New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fear or desperation pee?

Started by 2thrill, January 09, 2008, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2thrill

I just wanted to know if you like girls wetting themselves because of fear more than ordinary desperation. To answer this question myself, I like feardesperation a little more

banedon

Fear wetting beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can also enjoy (if they're well done and not horrendously gory) guro pain/death wetting, and normal desperation. But nothing is as fun for me as anime girls wetting out of fear.

packrat

I prefer desperation.  I never really was into the fetish because of wetting or peeing, just the desperation. 

Kyrieelleison

desperations nice but dear wettings seem more believeable somehow, i like both
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

JBS05

I prefer rergular rather than fear, but I'll take whatever I can get!

Kyrieelleison

i feel EXACTLY the same way qx2 , seriously its the desperation and the reaction that make it worthwhile

Ameboes

Fear? Not really, it's just not the same as desperation.

andreasaspenberg

fear wetting is ok, but so is desperation wetting. i have seen little of it myself in the real world.

Kyrieelleison

i've seen both in my lifetime, however fear wasnt as much fear as shock wetting, believe me they're both worth working for

Starman

I like all 3 types (Fear, desp. and willing) but I'd say desperation is the best.

knuclear200x

wellllllllllllll i hate wetting, but if it has to be one or the other, desperation. Well, its just one of those moments where the girl is aware that she's doing it, so she knows its going to be embarassing but it could affect her health if she holds it. Fear, is where youre not really conscious so...well...i dunno how to explain that part.

ppfan

My favorite would have to be desperation as well. It's just more realistic, which is why it's sexy. It actually could happen to a cute girl tomorrow, but being tied up won't. I also think the control aspect of fear kinda turns me off a bit.

Neil

Fear, of course. this way, the girl will be more embarrassed after peeing out of fear. And their facial expression is priceless..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

dragonfox2004

akemi

desperation wetting of course, is sexier, is simple the best  :gunsmilie:
desp rules