New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fear or desperation pee?

Started by 2thrill, January 09, 2008, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliasnameTO

I like both. Desperation of course, and fear wetting only if it's not caused by torture/bondage or that sort of thing. I think fear wetting is hot if someone sneaks up on the girl and startles her, causing her to wet herself a little.

nagato

I like fear wetting because to me the most important part is the end result being the girl wetting herself and if it is fear she will wet or poop herself but if it is just desperation she has a chance of getting out of it and peeing on the floor, outside, make it to the toilet etc, etc, etc.

So, I prefer fear, then desperation, then doing it on purpose.  And like banedon I can also enjoy (if they're well done) guro pain/death wetting,
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

ltmt

This is a difficult question... The way I see it, if it's just due to fear, the girl would probably feel a diffusion of responsibility... Something frightened her, so it's not really her fault she got the piss scared out of her. The humiliation of having the means of getting to a washroom, or at least pulling down her pants, but not managing to do it in time (as is the case with desperation), is much more humiliating, which is a big part of the attraction. So I'll say desperation, though fear seems to be a more precious stone.. People don't seem to write about fear wetting quite as much :(

AliasnameTO

Quote from: ltmt on April 14, 2008, 10:15:54 PMPeople don't seem to write about fear wetting quite as much :(

I assume because if a girl is scared to the point of wetting herself, there's more going on than her worrying about that, like if there's a psycho yelling and pointing a gun at her or something. That's not really stimulating to me, just sounds like a really crappy day.

UndeadSamurai01

I like the desperation (there's more pee), although deliberate is cool too.

fear kind of makes me feel sick

bed wetting is the best.

wunderwutzl

Definitely Desperation;I don`t like Guro/Death and Fear Wetting in Animes often leads to stuff of that kind..

megafobia

tamagotchi140

its all good as long as its not on purpose even though that can be nice too
theres some rly good fear ones like in the grudge 2 that was rly sweet =D

EnragedFilia

I think for me the most important part is that it's unintentional. But even so, desperation is a little better because it seems more realistic. Of course, if she's already desperate but gets pushed over the edge by a little scare, that can be even better. And in any case, if helps if I can see it coming out.

LHJuice

I haven't seen enough fear ones, but hey, they still wet themselves, so I don't care. :D

deth

Well desperation is fear in a sense, the fear of losing control. So they're kinda the same. So, I guess I'd say both.
=

purplelotus

They are both very different, but to me, both very enjoyable.

captainjack

Both are good, but i'd say a fear wetting takes top spot. It's like extra loss of control, but either way the end result is the same so it's all good to  :clap:

SLJCOAAATR

I haven't found any "Fear" wettings, so, I'll take Desperation. If bedwetting (By accident, not on purpose cause they're too lazy to walk to a toilet) were an option, I'd have taken that. Hard to find, but I really enjoy it. (That's all anime wise, bassically the same for real-life though.)

Dohhsmurph

Desperation, because most fear wetting is really to hard core for me I just am not turned on by girls screaming,  kind of makes me feel bad even though I know its fake. :crying: