Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

Quote from: darklok on April 01, 2016, 12:47:00 AM
I don't think anybody post this before. Castlage has some games on their page. And they are actually neat. Here is the link http://castlage.com/01/12serviceshotflash.html

Btw, if someone can somehow beat the Doraemon one... Please, post pictures of it...... I can't  :blush:

zzz rng

darklok

Quote from: Rainyday on April 01, 2016, 02:08:05 AM
I don't think anybody post this before. Castlage has some games on their page. And they are actually neat. Here is the link http://castlage.com/01/12serviceshotflash.html

Btw, if someone can somehow beat the Doraemon one... Please, post pictures of it...... I can't  :blush:

zzz rng
Well, I tried for almost an hour buy RNGsus wasn't on my side ¬ _¬.

Thanks btw ^_^.

Drying

I tried that one a while ago.
The RNGods weren't on my side either.
Tyao usually posts a video version of his stuff on his theater page, so if it's not there already, it'll probably be there.
In any case, I think there's a picture on one of his other pages.

doa

shikkin girl just got updated

"The major changes
We've added a number of quests.
I added a hint system.
It added the replay function.
I added a method of moving the character.
We fixed a lot of trouble.
Due to a bug fixes and feature additions, it turned up the load than 1.0."

This was translated using google so it might not be fully accurate.

Newp

Replay system is kinda wonky for some of the scenarios, but works for most of em.

Drying

Quote from: darklok on April 01, 2016, 11:34:45 PM
Quote from: Rainyday on April 01, 2016, 02:08:05 AM

zzz rng

Well, I tried for almost an hour buy RNGsus wasn't on my side ¬ _¬.

Thanks btw ^_^.
Speaking about RNGsus and Castlage, have you found the secret yet? It requires an expected 1460 clicks in the fortune thing on the home page.
Since I don't care much for RNG, I went a slightly sneakier route.

Here's the password:
(really tiny because we don't have spoiler tags)

Jackkosa

Hey if anyone can post a guide for the new shikkinGIRL missions it would be greatly appreciated.

blaaarg

Quote from: Drying on May 22, 2016, 07:28:59 PM
Speaking about RNGsus and Castlage, have you found the secret yet? It requires an expected 1460 clicks in the fortune thing on the home page.
Since I don't care much for RNG, I went a slightly sneakier route.

Here's the password:
(really tiny because we don't have spoiler tags)

Password for what?!  *argh

Drying

There's a "secret" page on the website, which requires a password.
That's the password. Click the rainbow button on the home page.

MKFan200

Quote from: Drying on May 24, 2016, 06:22:32 PM
There's a "secret" page on the website, which requires a password.
That's the password. Click the rainbow button on the home page.
That bastard.

EnragedFilia

~Somewhat belated guide for ShikkinGIRL v1.1 content~
as requested

First of all, as you can see, most of the new content is in the form of a stage set up near the little park area to the east of the railroad tracks. The first set of new quests is from a guy sitting in front of that stage.

New guy quest 1: going outdoors round back of the stage
Start by collecting Satomi from the station, go to the cafe and order coffee. Finish it and go to the stage, where some sort of talent show is going on. Talk to the guy at the north corner of the tent before 9:55 and he should give you an option; select the first choice to volunteer Satomi to be in the talent show. It takes a while, so you can sit in any of the seats at the stage and hold left ctrl to accelerate as usual. At some point around 12:00 at the latest, run around to the area southeast of the cafe, near the public bathroom where you can see the back of the stage across the railroad tracks. As soon as the talent show ends, Satomi will run directly behind the tent and squat down. When she does, stand directly across from her, up against the fence, and select the new option to crouch down so you can take a picture. The picture only counts for the quest if you take it while crouching.

New guy quest 2: What an incontinence!
Once again, take Satomi to the cafe and this time order the lunch set. Afterwards go to the stage and volunteer her for the show, then just sit down and watch until she wets herself on stage.

New guy quest 3: That girl's pee
The new girl is named Yuuko, and she takes the fourth seat in the talent show. First, however, she uses the convenience store bathroom, and all you need to do for this one is hurry there and peep on her using the toilet.

New guy quest 4: That girl's Japanese-style urination
Again, hurry to the convenience store, and this time lock yourself in the bathroom before Yuuko can use it. She waits briefly before leaving for the stage, so go there and watch the show. Note that it doesn't matter whether Satomi is there or not - even if her chair is empty everyone just sits and waits so that everything stays on the same schedule. After the show is over Yuuko heads to the northeast bathroom; buy the tools from the hardware store and follow her there, go into the men's room and drill a hole in the wall just like for that previous request.

New guy quest 5: That girl's going outdoors
Get into the convenience store bathroom while Yuuko arrives and leaves, then get to the stage ahead of her and use the vending machine at the south corner of the tent. Buy the water (おいしい水) five times, causing it to disappear. When Yuuko arrives she sees the water is sold out and buys tea instead. This time when the show ends she runs behind the stage to squat on the ground. Note that I'm not sure if you need to be across the railroad tracks for the picture to count on this one.

New guy quest 6: Iketeru Futari
The name is a fairly obvious reference to a long-running manga; it means, approximately, "cool couple"
Take Satomi over to the convenience store, but make sure to have her wait outside while you wait in the bathroom again. Once Yuuko arrives and leaves, retrieve Satomi and go to the stage. Again, use the vending machine, buying all the water and one tea (お茶). Sit down and give the tea to Satomi, then volunteer her for the talent show. Afterwards, both Satomi and Yuuko run behind the tent, where Satomi squats immediately, while Yuuko stands there unwilling to join her until she wets herself.

The final set of quests are turned in to the "hint girl", newly added in version 1.1, who gives hints for the earlier quests when you talk to her. She's located on a hill directly across from the cinema.

Hint girl quest 1: going outdoors from above
This one is a straight repeat of a previous quest, but seen from a different angle. Take Satomi to the cafe and wait until 10:00, then buy the lunch set, and when she finishes it, get in the bathroom. Wait until she runs off, then head to the condo next to the parking lot, but this time instead of breaking into the door with the tools, go around and up the ramp to the second floor. At the arrow, select the first option to look down at the spot that Satomi picks to squat.

Hint girl quest 2: pair simultaneously going outdoors
Take Satomi and occupy the convenience store bathroom until Yuuko leaves. Get to the vending machine and buy all the water and a tea to give to Satomi immediately. Volunteer Satomi for the show, then make a trip to the hardware store to buy the tools, come back and use them on the boards leaning against the back of the tent. Wait until around 12:00 and get to the west side of the railroad tracks again, in time to see Satomi and Yuuko run behind the tent after the show again, and this time, with the barrier dividing them, they both squat simultaneously. Don't forget to crouch for the picture.

Hint girl quest 3: lap and pillow and me
Another repeat, with a new option at the end. Buy tea from the convenience store, then take Satomi to the cinema and give it to her during the 9:30 show. Afterwards, go to the riverbank and select "lap pillow" (膝枕される).  Wait until about 11:30, when the yellow face icon appears at the top of the screen, and select the new option, which "convinces" her to sit there until she wets herself.

Hint girl quest 4: STOP! going outdoors
Another repeat, with another new option. Take Satomi to the cafe, buy the lunch set at 10:00, afterwards occupy the bathroom until she leaves, then buy the tools and bust into the condo next to the parking lot. when Satomi arrives and squats, another yellow face icon appears, so select the new option to interrupt her, making her stand up and wet herself.

Hint girl quest 5: Miss Paradise
The title is another manga reference, this time to a fairly obscure '80s ecchi manga named Paradise Gakuen.
Occupy the convenience store bathroom to turn away Yuuko and buy out the water from the vending machine just like before. This time, talk to the guy sitting in the center seats and select the second option (which previously just gave you some text), then the first option to agree to judge the talent show. Wait until Yuuko finishes singing and the yellow face icon appears, and select the new option to delay her until she wets herself on stage.
Incidentally, this scenario is vaguely similar to certain events of the first chapter of Paradise Gakuen, hence the reference.

Paytonzane

Welp Enraged, I humbly request your help. Guy 2, 5th request, you said it wasn't intended to cut the weeds after she starts going to fulfill the requirements? Turns out the game maker patched that out. I cannot read japanese and for the life of me cannot get my Chiitrans Lite to hook into this game and pull any text strings. Help me out on this?

Edit: It would seem the new Replay system would be perfect to solve this. If you (or anyone) could just tell me what happens in the 9th replay of the game, I'd be most appreciative.

EnragedFilia

QuoteWelp Enraged, I humbly request your help. Guy 2, 5th request, you said it wasn't intended to cut the weeds after she starts going to fulfill the requirements? Turns out the game maker patched that out. I cannot read japanese and for the life of me cannot get my Chiitrans Lite to hook into this game and pull any text strings. Help me out on this?

Edit: It would seem the new Replay system would be perfect to solve this. If you (or anyone) could just tell me what happens in the 9th replay of the game, I'd be most appreciative.
According to the replay (which is not a new feature, incidentally), that request is intended to require sending Satomi to the parking lot, using the same procedure as that for several later quests, including Hint Girl quests 1 and 4. In addition, while I've been able to do so by buying the lunch set at 10:00, the replay suggests first giving her tea at a random bench, then coffee from the cafe, which may be more reliable for anyone having trouble with it.

Jackkosa

Thank you for these guides, it Definitely helps! Although it took me a bit to realize that the top option while sitting at the café let me leave without Satomi also getting up.

EnragedFilia

A clarification on the final quest, as requested in a PM:The guy who lets you judge the contest is the previous quest giver. Talking to him with the first option still opens his quest giver functions, so you use the second option to take his place and sit down. That option is on the list before reaching this point as well, but selecting it doesn't do anything useful until you reach the final quest.