New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haniwaitem

Has anyone tried or have any info on this?

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ136160

Apparently there's a diuretic and an "out of order" sign you can use.

TNT90

Been lurking for a while and ran across this game (http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166910.html) over here (https://omorashi.org/files/file/3482-maids-delivery-service-big-mama/).

While the demo is downloadable over there, I've been trying to get a hold of the full game. Can't even buy it off of DLsite since I'm in America.

Anyone know where it could be found or how to buy it off of DLsite as a non-japanese person?
Thank you.

(Side note: Is it possible to change my username without creating a new account? I'd much prefer it be the same as my other username, TNT90.) Woot! My name is changed. Thank you!

Micesb513

I just recently download Custom Maid 3D 2, is there any omorashi mod for the game? If so is there any place to download it?

Lisk

Micesb513

Micesb513

Lisk

Gently.

(I'm currently in the middle beginning of the process of figuring out how mods operate)
(For REASONS)
(DUBIOUS reasons)

Micesb513

I downloaded the omorashi mos, and I thin I installed it correctly. But even so I am not sure it works. :'(

EnragedFilia

News, everyone!

It would seem that ShikkinGIRL has received another update. Version 1.2 is now available here, with download and .rar passwords found at the bottom of the wiki page above. I'll try to get a chance to write another walkthrough some time soon.

Vermora

I've gotten two of the new pictures, but am completely stuck on the third new picture. I haven't totally completed the previous quests so I may need to do those first.

I cannot complete STOP! going outdoors though. I do all the steps, but Satomi then just stands there in the car park not moving until time runs out. Looks like it's glitched.

bazaracu

That Stop going Outdoor need to be solved this way only:
First buy coffee from shop then take girl from station and give her coffee on the bench on the hill near station then leave imediately to the restaurant and give her $500 meal and then enter toilet. Afther that you know how to continue and this way it works.
And for the new missions 2 pictures are to spy the 3rd girl in market toilet and restaurant toilet, and one with your girl after you buy her $500 meal and enter the paint show do picture after 11:45 but before 12:00.
When you get the pictures with * you unlock new abilities as to break elevator with tools (works from door on bottom after 10:30 when the guy leaves his post and enters some balcony near), and to lock the door from upstairs the one that goes to the stairs. You can also refill the empty watercooler with coffee (I think it's coffee, it's the one you buy from the shop nearby) and you can buy the other drink from vending machine and put in the watercooler (the one you bought 5 times before for some missions with the jury and the showgirls), that drink is stronger and fills the new girl faster (on your girl it dose nothing more than simple coffee). And there are 2 guys that paint upstairs than can be bribed with $400 to take a shit and block the toilet upstairs for 20 minutes and the second one can be bribed with $600 to enter the elevator and stay there to the end of day but those unlock after some pistures first one guy to shit, next second guy to shit anf finaly the second can enter elevator.
Whit all this known it's easyer to get all pictures (there are 12 new).
And one last thing: Do all the previous missions on version 1.1 because some are bugged in this version as you can't enter the jury chair and you can't do the mission whith the 2 girls peeing on grass togheter with the wood paravan active.

Vermora

I got the previous pictures completed now. But I'm stuck hard on the * quest for the elevator guy. I'm using the cooler and toilet guy upstairs, but none of the pics I get from that work.

bazaracu

first picture from elevator guy is with your girl not the new one
buy her $500 meal and put coffee in cooler and at 11:55 send guy to toilet

Jackkosa

After looking through the topic at Omorashi.Org I put together all the seperate walkthroughs of ShikkinGIRL into one concise Text Document. The walkthrough gets a little shaky at the end so it might not be complete (will update later if thats the case).

Credits goes to EnragedFilia, Harris, AkenoSama, and Newp for the Walkthroughs.

Also included is a zip of the girls pictures for those who don't know who is who.