New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

Sidetracked! But in a good way. Since these assets will be reused in the full release... why not?

MojiQue Demo EI Plus

(Don't expect too much just yet, though.)

darklok

Quote from: Ambrose on April 14, 2014, 06:09:42 PM
No theres no way to speed up the game as far as i know

You can speed up the game with the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 and i think 7 too. But 6 is already too fast and is buggy :/

Lisk

Emergency! Emergency!

If anyone has a copy of a game called StateOfShoot, please respond (and post). You'll be rewarded with cookies.

In other news... moji?

doa

Quote from: Lisk on May 04, 2014, 06:16:46 AM
Emergency! Emergency!

If anyone has a copy of a game called StateOfShoot, please respond (and post). You'll be rewarded with cookies.

In other news... moji?

Damm  the stateofshoot sounds good but the infoseek said it stopped providing the download since october 2010.

You may need to see if anyone has it on japans fetish board.

tenck5k

Quote from: doa on May 04, 2014, 07:31:13 AM
Quote from: Lisk on May 04, 2014, 06:16:46 AM
Emergency! Emergency!

In other news... moji?

Damm  the stateofshoot sounds good but the infoseek said it stopped providing the download since october 2010.

You may need to see if anyone has it on japans fetish board.

Yea my random searching came up the same. A few 2ch posts which for some reason linked to the waybackmachine, which iirc doesn't keep downloads like that around, so not sure what the deal with that is...

I also got to the faq at http://www10.ocn.ne.jp/~witch/lycoris/game/StateOfShoot/StateOfShoot.html but that just says to contact him if the link stops working. No idea who to actually contact though, or even if they still are around to be contacted. :/

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Drying

Well there's a contact e-mail on http://www10.ocn.ne.jp/~witch/lycoris/ .
You could try that... It's Hotmail so at least the service is still alive.

Hikaru_Diapers

Hi,

I been a long time lurker and when I check today I realize I could help contribute something back to the awesome people here!

Here is the DL to StateOfShoot 1.02 RTP set:

Rainyday

Quote from: Hikaru_Diapers on May 08, 2014, 01:00:22 AM
Hi,

I been a long time lurker and when I check today I realize I could help contribute something back to the awesome people here!

You are the heeerrrooooooo of the daaaaaaayyyyyyyy

No matter what the game turns out to be like you have brought peace to the yearning of our souls for content that has existed but we could not reach

Thanks a bunch for speaking up!

Drying

Quote from: Hikaru_Diapers on May 08, 2014, 01:00:22 AM
Hi,

Nice!
Rainyday may be happy with this, but I'm starting to doubt my Google-fu now.
Where did you find it? Or did you have it on a hard drive or something?

Lisk

And it's theeere! The first semi-official semi-complete semi-release of MojiQue translation that can be played without encountering any moonrunes until a certain point. Basically, it's the Demo One with an extra bit on the top: everything up to the other side of Mahai Mountains is translated, including battle and item shop training, character interactions, desperation, wetting, bathroom and peeing outside lines (but only for Hamuko and Nyanko). Actually, these lines (Common Event lines) are completely translated for the whole demo, including the part you can't access normally, and they're ready to be imported into the full game when it gets released. Common Events hold many lines that will be useful in the future, but can't be accessed yet. My next goal will be finishing Tomocchi's and Hime's Common Events, then I can focus on the plot.

But I also took a little detour from the lonesome road of working on common events that no one but I will see until AK makes significant progress and picked a tiny, tiny game I found while randomly searching for victims. Princess Prison, one of the games made Kiryuin Satsuki Shiryuu (the rest of them can be found here). It's a room escape game. You have five minutes to escape from the room you're locked in before the room gets flooded. Okay, the room won't get flooded, but your clothes will. Yes.

Rainyday

I've played up to the cave boss so far and have screenshotted all the errors I saw; a lot of them are really small, sometimes just awkwardly worded, but I've included them anyway.

http://imgur.com/a/94Shw

I also think that while not strictly wrong, some of Reguma's lines in the starting scenes should be reworded a bit to make his character come through better.

To be discussed on IRC later I guess.

captain victoria

So, this was my first time downloading MojiQue and I'm almost angry at how incredibly well-designed that game is. The custom menus, the maps, the mechanics, the fluid animation, the art...it all works together so well. I mean, on one hand, I'm enjoying the hell out of it and can't wait for more, but on the other, I'm currently making games that feel like they can't live up to a game ostensibly meant to tickle one's desperation fetish.

Fantastic game though, and everything about it up to and including the desp bits just click with me. Can't believe it took me until Nyanko actually saying "Tokonatsu" for me to realize that Hamuko and Nyanko were that Hamuko and Nyanko. I felt like an idiot considering that's basically my favorite desp comic ever.

Only errors I've found so far may be on my end. for some reason "Shutdown" on the main menu reads "Shutdows" but I'm also experiencing strange boxes in the dialogue here and there so I might not have the right fonts installed or something.

Anyway, erm, looking forward to more, and thanks for translating it!

Lisk

Quote from: captain victoria on June 24, 2014, 08:37:10 PM
I'm currently making games that feel like they can't live up to a game ostensibly meant to tickle one's desperation fetish.
Nooo, look at Wetters Taiken and HareAme, they barely have any custom pictures at all (HareAme has none)!

Only errors I've found so far may be on my end. for some reason "Shutdown" on the main menu reads "Shutdows"
Oh w, and everyone's probably just like me, clicking through the main menu too fast to notice. Will be fixed in the next update.

but I'm also experiencing strange boxes in the dialogue here and there so I might not have the right fonts installed or something.
What's so 「strange」 about them?

Newp

I've done a full play through of Wetters Taiken, without cheats, at least 10+ times and have easily 200+ hours of gameplay sunk into it... yeah...