New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atdhfkm

Can't wait when you finish the real time part of Shikkin Plus! It seems very interesting but its impossible to play without translation

Lisk

IT'S HAPPENING

In fact, it almost happened. After about two months of working on it, ShikkinPLUS translation is almost finished.

Things that were done:
- Real Mode translation finished, but still requires some testing, so expect possible glitches (please report them if you find them).
- Fiddled with line breaks to minimize the number of empty pages and finally understood what caused them to appear. You see, while this implementation of KiriKiri engine can display four lines, the last of them is reserved for the green triangle that marks the end of the page. If there's anything else on this line, even a single letter, this marker goes to the next page, which contains nothing but the triangle itself. Grrrrrr.
- Fixed some spelling/grammar, hopefully I didn't miss too much.
- Tested most of the Normal mode and basic branches of Real mode. Looks like everything is working as it should.

Basically, this is the release candidate, the game itself is ready to be played, but there are some minor things left to do:
- eventSelect.bmp (how do they wooork)
- readme file
- proper game description
- tests, tests, tests (heeelp)

Note: this update includes both the original game (with english patch) and Rainyday's quiz patch that makes the quiz less merciless (some of the questions cannot be answered without wayback machine, some can't be answered even with it if you missed these times). Since everyone here is expected to be an experienced veteran, default quiz mode is Impossible Iron Man. But if you wish to resign as superior ubermensch and turn into worthless mongrel, extract "plebeian patch.7z" and overwrite when prompted to confirm your downfall.

With that being said, enjoy!

Rainyday

Alsz9

crash bug when loading one of the plebian questions (that at least for me are just as hard as guessing the other ones  :death:)

http://imgur.com/pgjLeZ0

Rainyday

Quote from: Alsz9 on November 26, 2013, 03:54:57 PM
crash bug when loading one of the plebian questions (that at least for me are just as hard as guessing the other ones  :death:)

http://imgur.com/pgjLeZ0

Hmmm, that's bizarre. I have a vague suspicion of what the issue might be, but I want to check some things.
Did it happen the first time you got to a question after applying the patch?
Or did a few earlier questions already work?
Had you played any questions on the non-plebeian quiz before applying the patch?
And finally, what time of the day in game did it occur?

Alsz9

I started with the beta patch and the normal translated questions
It only seems to happen for one particular question (one of the school history ones i think)
I can do all other questions just fine so far

Time should be morning, but will have to check again

edit: happened again, thusday morning, left option, historical accidents quiz
edit2: also happens for historical accidents at noon

Lisk

This is very strange. I tested everyvquesrion from both normal and plebeian patch and couldn't replicate the problem. Can you send me your savedata folder?

edit: Ah, wait, did you start the new game after swapping old patch with easy modo one? If not, that's probably what's causing it.

Lisk

Aaand iiit's theeere!

It's been some time since Iwao visited fireworks display together with his childhood friend Ayumi. But ever since then he couldn't stop thinking about watching his little sister Haruka wetting herself. Maybe there is some way to stop other girls from reaching the bathroom in time, but it's not in Iwao-kun's power yet. This, however, can be changed, it's only a matter of working hard enough.

This game is an old-school dating sim that continues the story of ShikkinAdventure and Shikkin 128. You have to plan your daily activities to raise your stats, earn money to buy gifts and increase affection of Ayumi, Haruka and minor characters. And when you raise stats and affection enough...

In addition to Normal (date sim) mode, this game also includes Real mode, just like ShikkinAdventure. However, this time just knowing what to do and picking right actions is not enough to trigger wetting scene. You will require certain items, and you can only get them as a reward for unlocking as many Normal mode scenes as possible.

Shikkin++

atdhfkm

This real-time mode turned out to be just amasing! It is such a shame that arabesque havent made more for some reason

Lisk

Quote from: atdhfkm on November 30, 2013, 02:52:13 AM
This real-time mode turned out to be just amasing! It is such a shame that arabesque havent made more for some reason
There's still this, all of it is a huge Real mode, and it's still mentioned among unfinished projects.

Zenix

Quote from: Rainyday on January 02, 2013, 08:13:15 PM
It's heeeeere!

Only a demo, but Aoi Kurage's released the first bit of his Hamuko FD game!

And it's so gooood.

Current release date for the full game is 20th July.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32576798

Download: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2739938

Can someone reupload this? Every time I try to download it, it stops at 60% or so.

atdhfkm

Quote from: Lisk on November 30, 2013, 04:42:54 AM
Quote from: atdhfkm on November 30, 2013, 02:52:13 AM
There's still this, all of it is a huge Real mode, and it's still mentioned among unfinished projects.

Yeah, SHIKKINSchool is great but it's different. I myself like his Shikkin128 best of all despite it's graphic content are much more primitive . And it's train part is my favourite thing in all of the omorashi PC games. The ultimate mix for me will be ShikkinPLUS real mode and Shikkin128 train mode.

Jackkosa

Well after taking the later 7 hours out of my Sunday to play this, I got to say this ShikkinPlus was really fun! After maxing out my skills and the help of a couple zeroes added to the end of my money, I have gotten every wetting scene in normal mode and so far I have completed the car level of Real Mode. I am currently stuck on the room level and have not attempted the train level yet.

Also there are a couple of minor typos sprinkled throughout sections of the game but it isn't anything real distracting (the only one I can currently remember is at one point In the car scene Ayumi's name is missing the A). Anyway If you can give at least what the "Person" option in the room level is supposed to accomplish I would be very greatful!

Rainyday

Quote from: Jackkosa on December 01, 2013, 09:33:39 PM
Anyway If you can give at least what the "Person" option in the room level is supposed to accomplish I would be very greatful!

It's a summoning spell.

Rainyday

Quote from: Zenix on November 30, 2013, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: Rainyday on January 02, 2013, 08:13:15 PM
It's heeeeere!

Only a demo, but Aoi Kurage's released the first bit of his Hamuko FD game!

And it's so gooood.

Current release date for the full game is 20th July.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32576798

Download: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2739938

Can someone reupload this? Every time I try to download it, it stops at 60% or so.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9gpn8o86of9rs24/Hamuko+Game.rar