New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

Hey, Lisk - the latest version of 姉・ONE・WEEK you've put up on sendspace is asking for a password to extract it.

Lisk

That's because it's still just a backup, not something meant to be played. The core is mostly finished, but there's still the bookstore events that must be translated. They are not vital, but they are available during the first day. The evening events are mostly finished (I never realized it was THIS branching back when I played it), but one of the branches is not (this awkward feeling when you realise that the videogame shop events are only available on the second day). But if you really want something this incomplete, nyo.

Franklin

Progress is progress; I'll take anything I can get. But I can proofread if you want? Though there's never many mistakes, anyway.

Lisk

Of course, any input is appreciated, but as of now, it's just the first pass getting fleshed out. Some things might change as the time goes by. If you're not afraid of that, welcome aboard!

Lisk

The end of the world year is approaching and I'm rather busy and don't have as much time as I'd like, which caused some loss of the momentum. But it's far from complete stop, and I'm happy to announce that the first playable edition of One Week is finally finished. The core of the game is completed and everything you can see on the first day is translated. However, I must warn you that every day's decisions will affect the ending, so while you're welcome to play partial releases, playing a full release where you control your decisions through the whole week will be a different experience.

Jackkosa

I see what you crossed out there, the sad thing is... there is probably a bunch of people in this world who believe that.

Well played through the first day of One Week, it was alright. but if what you're saying is true then I can't wait for future releases!

Lisk

I've been pretty quiet lately, wasn't I? But it doesn't mean that the work was not being done. We have reached another milestone and fixed some things here and there. Besides, we have some kind of a spreadsheet now, which makes the whole process much easier. We faced two major problems: keeping track on what's where and getting the source text in the format we wanted. Now both of these problems are solved and reporting actual progress as it's being made is possible again. If I survive the next week and the following celebration, I expect the things to proceed much faster than before. But for now, I'll upload what we did so far to keep it safe. You can't have too many backups. There's also two new minigames on the uploader, you might want to check them out too. One of them is an interesting puzzle game, the other is brutally difficult action game. Wait warmly for the next updates and they will certainly follow.

Lisk

And we're silently moving along. Happy New Year, everyone. This year wasn't the easiest one, but it had a fair share of happy moments too. Let's cherish these moments of sunlit happiness and look forward to an even brighter tomorrow. We welcome the new year by setting the last milestone in the year of the Dragon and taking a little break to celebrate. Cheers!

Rainyday

It's heeeeere!

Only a demo, but Aoi Kurage's released the first bit of his Hamuko FD game!

And it's so gooood.

Current release date for the full game is 20th July.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32576798

Download: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2739938

Lisk

Quote>はむこは、スキル【はむパンチ】を習得した!
>にゃんこは、スキル【にゃんキック】を習得した!
Quote>Hamu punch
>Nyan kick
I... I don't know how to express my feelings.

atdhfkm

How can I save the game? Or saves are unavailable in demo?

Lisk

atdhfkm

Thak you Lisk!

And how can I clean the girl who had an accident? Seems like I have tried all of the options in bar keepers menu

Rainyday

I think all shopkeepers except the barkeeper can clean them.
It's the third option and you choose which girl to clean up.

MKFan200

Yes!

Finally! This is what I am looking for in a game with desperation!

This man has appeased me.