Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

Congratulations!

Really, the english community's very lucky to have someone as dedicated as you doing so many things, I hope we get to see many people playing this.

Drying

Quote from: Rainyday on October 10, 2012, 02:07:54 PM
Congratulations!

Really, the english community's very lucky to have someone as dedicated as you doing so many things, I hope we get to see many people playing this.
I couldn't have said it better.

Vermora

This is great, thanks a lot for taking the time to translate.

"Muscalculation" when you're talking to the 4.
"You have flayed a major role" at the ending.
One untranslated line by Tarte at the ending.

Lisk

Fixed and uploaded! And there is also something else on the way...

Kitfox88

Thanks a ton, Lisk! For those of us who haven't played Hare Ame before now, is there any sorts of tips or tricks we should know?

Lisk

The most important answer of all times: shift to dash  :001_rolleyes:

With that being said... look what else I've got for you here! A small little story to celebrate the completion of the biggest project so far.

Lisk

Hyperlemon Fresh news:

Ainohazado is not Lesbident Evil, it's BL novel. Nanami loves BL, rolls on the floor while hugging her pillow during the scene when the male protagonist tries to suck the poison out of his zombie-bitten friend's system and wishes to try another route. Ya ra na i ka?
Amano Mayu is wearing purple lacy panties of "yorunochou" (night butterfly) brand and has childbearing hips size, so they won't fit the maid who had an accident because she was too busy to use the toilet.
There is no escape from the train that follows Iskander's dream to see the edge of the world, so prepare diapers before boarding, if you make the train dirty, you will be jettisoned into open space.
It's not "Tiro Finale" anymore, it's "Tikuchi Finale". The "kuchi" kanji looks almost like the "ro" syllable, but not quite. Arisa thinks that it's "kuchi", so it's not working. You should call out your attacks properly, any magical girl knows that. But still, I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
No, it's not Lisk spewing random nonsense. This thing is much more real. IT HAS BI-GUN.

The progress (what progress? There's no progress yet) report will be in the usual place. As of now, I'm working on the database (which happened to have some of the longer events, which makes sense during the beta-testing phase) and have no idea how long this will take. It won't be one week, but hey, we did bigger things before, didn't we? So prepare for more cultural references, meta-game in-jokes, blood-related yuri, and, of course, all the things that we love: desperation, wetting, bedwetting, diapers and all that stuff.

Welcome aboard the Iskander train. Make sure you've used the bathroom. We're not stopping until we reach the end of the universe.

Kenichi123

Hey, I'm having trouble trying to load a save from F for the Fantasy. Keeps saying "Unable to find graphics/characters/01-Ria"

if you can help any, thank you :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Lisk

Strange, there shouldn't be anything like that in the characters folder. Try feeding it a random picture with that name and see what happens. It's better if you post your save so I could try to replicate the problem.

Rainyday

Quote from: Kenichi123 on October 21, 2012, 04:00:44 PM
Hey, I'm having trouble trying to load a save from F for the Fantasy. Keeps saying "Unable to find graphics/characters/01-Ria"

if you can help any, thank you :)

I've actually happened upon this exact problem intentionally because I wanted to see what would happen when I did it.

You're somehow trying to play Fantasy F with an Aquarius savefile.

Kenichi123

Well then. I guess I'm going to try to re-download the game into a different folder
I'll post what happens later :).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Lisk

Well, well, well, what do we have here... Looks like we've got another of these little visual novels.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA-%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0-%5B120816%5D-%5B%E3%83%92%E3%83%A1%E3%82%B7%E3%83%9C%E3%83%AA%5D-%E3%83%80%E3%83%A1%E3%83%83-%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%81%84%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AE%E3%81%AB%E2%80%A6-79168/

Quote"You" ask to see cute schoolgirl Madoka piss her panties after everyone goes home from school. Shame and urination play on an empty campus.

The 3rd urine themed visual novel from Himeshibori.
Includes option of panties, no panties
Heroine fully voiced
16:9 widescreen display

CV: Momoka Yuzuki

Sounds interesting, let's try it out.

Lisk

Oh, and while we're still at it, here's some magical codes:

Lovery Leak: /HA-C@F3224
Mutsukizanmai: /HA-C@F3C98
Delusion Girl ~Yuuki Izumi~: /HA-C@F804C
SOS: /HA-C@F7F70
Delusion Girl ~Haruna Koyoi~: /HA-C@F804C
Amaenbo Shimai: /HA-C@FBF1C
Oshioki: /HA-C@F81BC
Saaya: /HA-C@FBFF0
Yuri: /HA-C@FC4A8

/X3 /KF /KS3 for anything Wolf RPG related.

Vermora

?? What are all those codes for? Failure to understand...
Never mind, a quick google search resolved all mysteries.