New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

Of course, here it is, still unpacked and in perfect condition.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hmutdq

I don't get why they still bother with encrypting the game files, it's not like rgssXa can protect anything...

Videl1201

MKFan200

Here's a game I found from omorashi.org.
It's called Poor Girls E.
It's an RPG game where you try to put the girls in as many different embarrassing wetting situations as possible...all with cute little pictures. Depending on where you do it, and level of pee, you can get different results. AND...it's translated in English! Talk about convenience!
I do not know if anyone here is actually responsible for uploading it...but I figure for the people who only stay here, it's far more convenient.

Indonesian

Quote from: MKFan200 on September 20, 2012, 11:56:28 PM
It's an RPG game where you try to put the girls in as many different embarrassing wetting situations as possible...all with cute little pictures. Depending on where you do it, and level of pee, you can get different results. AND...it's translated in English! Talk about convenience!
I do not know if anyone here is actually responsible for uploading it...but I figure for the people who only stay here, it's far more convenient.

didn't Lisk posted this one at her recent post in this thread? :blushing:

Indonesian

I just end the "Poor Girls" game, quite easy though...well at the first. Some scene need a bit trick to found it. But, since you could do those events as much as you want, this game is really interesting :clap:

I'll try to make the list below, with how to get'em :

Shiiko :
1. over the limit accident = just make her can't hold it in with drinking (of course, with her personality it's impossible to make her always drink but it's still possible)
2. panty wetting = if you move to the south-east from the bridge below the first building you'll meet some public toilet. make Shiiko and Pisu "losing it" (7000-8999) then you could trigger this event by triggering the toilet door (it's random though, and I think it'll triggered if Shiiko is has amount of desperation than Pisu, yet both of them are "losing it")
3. flushing toilet (nihao) = again at the public toilet, bring Shiiko to the toilet if she already "in the pinch" (5000-6999) or higher
4. peeing outside = when she "losing it" make her pee near the meadow
5. under cerulean sky~ = it's kinda same as the 4th, but she did it in bushes instead near the meadow

Pisu :
1. can't hold no more = make her wet her pants, only make her drinking the direutic is enough to get this scene
2. didn't make it in time = you could trigger this event by two ways. first one is, you could make her "losing it", bring her to the public toilet and push her to get in until she does. choose the option "look at her" and "continue staring" at the second choice. The second way is random, sometimes she's too stubborn to get into the toilet and this could bring her wetting in front of the public toilet (the wetting pose itself didn't same as the one in the "can't hold no more")
3. flush the toilet (beach) = if you see the map there's some narrow area at the top of the first building. If Pisu is already "in the pinch", bring her into the building, then go to the north way. You'll see two ways, which one of them is didn't blocked from the start. Bring her there and then to the end of the narrow path, which is appear that it's a toilet.
4. Peeing outdoors = just like shiiko, make her pee near the meadow when she is "losing it"
5. picking flowers = just like Shiiko, make her pee is the bushes when she is "losing it"

and some little tips, you could get the 5th scene of the both characters in one event. To do that, make both of them "losing it" then trigger the event in any bushes nearby. sometimes, however, this just bring to normal wetting of both of them (because they could fighting themselves about the peeing)

I love Pisu so much in this game, since she's cuter (for me) than Shiiko when she's holding it in :drool:

tenck5k

Quote from: MKFan200 on September 20, 2012, 11:56:28 PM

Lisk translated and uploaded it here, in this forum, in THIS thread, like 3 posts above yours. >_>;

Nice job by the way Lisk. <3

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

Nyohoho, I see that it came a full circle!

It is the time! The time to continue nice and happy school days! The Warlocks are busy with discussing matters, but let's forget about them and have a dance party where everyone can hang out together!

As of now, 266 out of 324 maps are translated. I've also fixed Tarte's EM event in Barasm, but damn me if I remember what triggers that switch. But it doesn't matter, as long as it's working. So relax and have fun with everybody else! It's PLOT time.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Trying out mission 13 right now. In the middle of setting up everything at the fountain plaza, you forgot to translate what the girl in the southeast corner says.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Lisk

Aww dammit, I can't stop missing things. Thanks for telling me that, fixed.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

It's cool, stuff like this happens. Anyway, I've gone back to Wetters' Story in an attempt to gather all those titles... and not much idea how to get them. -_-

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Lisk

The titles are on the wiki, it's simple to follow even with a machine translator. Maybe I'll even add this guide to the classes/skills list, but now another thing takes priority. It never stops once it starts to slide! Mission 14 is ready to be played. I've also finished a certain title-related event: if you talk to Eriola after Tarte wets her bed in Ringia, something interesting may happen.

Anyway, as of now, 270 out of 324 maps are translated. See? Just four maps, and another mission is ip and ready! This is what happens when the main bulk of both the overworld and dungeons is done. All we have to do now is to pay attention to how event pages are connected to missions. Mission number variable is a godsend, it's much easier to keep everything in check with a small variable-based spreadsheet rather than branching trees like in Wetters' Story. The plot is also thickening. Who could imagine that it would turn to this? Well, you've been given some hints along the way, but when I was playing this for the first time, it was quite a shock. Too soon. Too big of a plot spike. So, how do you like it so far? What could be improved? What exactly did I miss out this time? As always, any feedback is very welcome.

Vermora

A couple of typos when you are in eroila's discussing how to restart to WMG.
1) won't
2) butbut

Lisk

Will fix butbuts (insert some joke here) in the next release, but what's wrong with "won't"s?

Lisk

There is no such word as "rest" in the lexicon of my great magnum! Another mission is done and available for playing. This time it's focused on Sumire again. The time has come for her to master her sword art and show her teacher what she has learned.

As of now, 273 out of 324 maps are translated. Another mission that uses mostly the old maps. I like how the list of unfinished maps and events gets shorter and shorter. Now it's time to play some Aquarius and get back to work. We are almost there.

Franklin

Hey, Lisk - Is it possible to beat Sumire's master the first time you face her, or is it an impossible fight?