News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

for those of you into poop desperation...

Started by goodneighbour, June 05, 2011, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodneighbour

There's no archive for old Hollyoaks episodes I'm aware of. Old episodes sometimes find their way onto youtube and megavideo, but it's very selective.

Has anyone played the PC game Watercloset: The forbidden chamber? Apparently that has some desp in it, but I can't find any screenshots/ videos online, and I'm adverse to downloading stuff like that. Not sure how extreme it is in content, so be warned.

Serika

Quote from: goodneighbour on January 17, 2012, 08:25:19 AMHas anyone played the PC game Watercloset: The forbidden chamber? Apparently that has some desp in it, but I can't find any screenshots/ videos online

I played this years ago and it's basically a visual novel; you just read through text while looking at pics. One of the characters has a story that branches off when you decide if she has to pee or poop. Most of the VN is pee.

I posted an HCG a few years ago and the link still works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6U0S0YB
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

tenck5k

Quote from: Serika on January 17, 2012, 11:02:46 AM
Quote from: goodneighbour on January 17, 2012, 08:25:19 AMHas anyone played the PC game Watercloset: The forbidden chamber? Apparently that has some desp in it, but I can't find any screenshots/ videos online

I played this years ago and it's basically a visual novel; you just read through text while looking at pics. One of the characters has a story that branches off when you decide if she has to pee or poop. Most of the VN is pee.

I posted an HCG a few years ago and the link still works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6U0S0YB

Not anymore! R.I.P. Megaupload.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Serika

Quote from: tenck5k on January 20, 2012, 11:03:11 PMNot anymore! R.I.P. Megaupload.

Yeah. Fuck me. Now i have to redo all my DDL links.

Figures the (in)justice department would kill megaupload the day after i post that. *rant
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

goodneighbour

Very brief scene I found in American Horror Story episode 2.
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/vidbux.php?id=lb1e20uy3t1o
Starts around 31:50, girl eats laxative laced cupcake. Not much but its something.

deaduser

Finally found something new! This one is from a Manga called Imouto Days. A student spikes a teacher's food with a laxative and it kicks in as she visits another student's home. Hilarity ensues. In other words, it's very tame.

(Starts on page 20 and pretty much ends on page 30)
http://www.bengou.com/100817/ymdrz10081711/1323660943739/1323660947702.html

Here's a another one -- I think. Unfortunately, it does involve a man dressed up as a woman -- But he does sort of make for an ok woman. Not sure what the Manga is called either. The story seems to be about a creepy dude slipping the main character(The cross-dresser) some kind of drug right before doing a photo-shoot in creepy dude's apartment. Hilarity ensues when a vacuum comes into play. Yes, it's played up for laughs.

(Starts on page 46 and pretty much ends on page 53)
http://www.bengou.com/080819/bsjjn008081923/1219159983032/1219160029552.html

wunderwutzl

A little bit of deliberate Desperation in "I Smell Emmy" from the Show "Breakout Kings",  a woman escapes from a prison Transport by slyly soiling herself (okay,that sounded as weird as it is, but it´s definetly worth a look!).

deaduser

I'm not sure if this one has already been mentioned or not...

'Veep' Episode 2: At the end of episode, there's a short desperation scene involving the Vice President -- played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus(Who some may know better as 'Elaine' from Seinfeld) -- getting hit with a sudden case of the runs during a photo-op at a small Yogurt Shop. A bit of hilarity ensues which ultimately leads to the VP having an accident outside of the Shop as she attempts to run and find a bathroom. Nothing is really shown or heard, but it is very heavily implied and the acting is superb.

Bad news: Finding this one on the net may be a little hard. Although, Tubeplus did seem to have a working video the last time I checked.

EnragedFilia

Quote from: deaduser on June 13, 2012, 11:56:30 AM
Bad news: Finding this one on the net may be a little hard. Although, Tubeplus did seem to have a working video the last time I checked.

Here's one (DDLs, the second Rapidgator link seems to be working).

Feed21

Demonsbane42

About th Blood Royale hentai... does anyone have a good link to a site where I can watch it?

Feed21

Quote from: Demonsbane42 on June 28, 2012, 05:19:09 PM
About th Blood Royale hentai... does anyone have a good link to a site where I can watch it?

you can download the small encoded version (around 60 MB size) at hentailegends.org instead, a very good site for mini hentai collection.

Demonsbane42

Thanks but i couldn't find where to to download it from plz help  :crying:

phil

There is one I want to add to the list but I don't know the name of it. It was an Indian comedy/drama where there were three women whose drinks were spiked with laxatives, they are standing in the kitchen when they kick in and they all run to the only bathroom in the house. They are then shown waiting desperately to use the bathroom one after the other. The scene used to be on youtube but it was taken down. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and have a link to the show then please let me know.