News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

for those of you into poop desperation...

Started by goodneighbour, June 05, 2011, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deaduser

Quote from: Feed21 on September 28, 2011, 09:34:02 PMThanks for finding it,but i wonder how did you can find this manga's name since i've  seen this manga desperation scene before but doesn't know what is the name...

I just did a search for "scat" on E-Hentai one day and it happened to pop up. It was purely by chance.

Feed21

This should be still considered as desperation scene as well,in episode 2 of Ginban Kaleiodoscope,Tazusa pretty much refuse to going to the bathroom for the entire episode because Pete's soul was still possessing her (note that Pete can see and feel whatever she do) but near the end of the episode,she finally give up and goes to the bathroom.

unknown_0022003

A scene in South Park involving a girl getting slipped a laxative and having an accident in class. For a cartoon not too bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoLDoZ0oZQw

gusbreal

Does anyone have the Hollyoaks episode where Ruth drinks the laxative?

Feed21

nope,because it was really old episode from 90's even i can't find the full episode where india eat the laxative pizza anywhere.

wunderwutzl

In the New "Charlie´s Angels"-Series, right in the first Episode, one of the Angels slipped two rich Brats a Laxative,unfortunaly very short. And Apparently,there is another Desperation-Scene in Hollyoaks,involving a  certain Summer Strallen, don´t know about the details.

goodneighbour

Ah, don't bother with the summer strallen thing. I've seen that episode, you get even less than the charlie's angels episode. Slim pickings at the moment, I'm afraid :(

gusbreal

EnragedFilia

Here's the Charlie's Angels scene, conveniently right at the beginning of the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X43708V80fs

Desperationlover

Eh, we need more ACTUAL poop desperation. Not little things from shows IMO. There was a poop desperation thread in gurochan with some interesting images i think. . .

deaduser

It seems somebody put up the 4th volume of the 'Do Not Peep' series at E-Hentai.

For those unaware of what the 'Do Not Peep' series is, it's basically a Hentai Manga with a collection of short stories all focused primarily on scat.

Volume 2 & 4 are the only ones still up at E-Hentai. Although, I believe Volumes 1 & 3 are on the site too -- but I think you can only view and access them if you have an account and know how to get to the place where E-Hentai puts the stuff they take down.

By the way, the reason I didn't mention the series earlier is because it's a bit extreme. Plus, as far as desperation goes, it's a bit light on that.

wunderwutzl

The Show "30 Rock" has a small Desperation Scene (very short again,sorry Desperationlover ) in the Episode "St.Valentine`s Day". Away from that,I guess we`ve dried out the Well.

unknown_0022003

Does anyone know if there is a site with old Hollyoaks episodes on? In Feb 23rd 2005 there was some short desperation scenes (involving Gemma Atkinson). The thing was there was some illness going around the halls and Gemma Atkinson's character was desperate to "go" but needed toilet paper first. Seems impossible to get Hollyaoks epidsodes from before last week.

wunderwutzl

I couldn´t find the actual Episode, but if you google for "Tarty Doris", you´ll find in the Hollyoaks-Section of that Webside a Picture Archive for Gemma Atkinson that involves a few Stills from that Episode,on page 20. (I know,but that´s the best i can offer !)

deaduser

Found a vaguely interesting Doujin on E-Hentai called 'Onesuka' from 'Cool Brain'. The 2nd short story in it seems to involve a woman who I assume has some kind of bladder control issues due to the fact she wears diapers. The language barrier makes it hard to understand the deeper details.

Anyways, I should probably mention it's light on the desperation and heavy on the scat -- However, the facial reactions the girl makes during said light moments of desperation are pretty great.