News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

for those of you into poop desperation...

Started by goodneighbour, June 05, 2011, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknown_0022003

That's been removed by C4. Does anyone know who actually got the runs from the smoothies?

EnragedFilia

It's working for me. What 'removed' message does it give?

goodneighbour

It's a 'contains content from channel 4, who have blocked it in your country due to copyright grounds'. Apparently us Brits aren't allowed to watch our own shows. Can't find it anywhere else either, so to reiterate unknown, can anyone say what actually happens?

deaduser

Quote from: goodneighbour on September 06, 2011, 02:44:40 PM
It's a 'contains content from channel 4, who have blocked it in your country due to copyright grounds'. Apparently us Brits aren't allowed to watch our own shows. Can't find it anywhere else either, so to reiterate unknown, can anyone say what actually happens?

I'm not really familiar with the show at all -- So I don't actually know who any of the characters are. Also, I sort of just skimmed through the video -- So all I can really say about the scenes(There are two seperate ones) is that they simply boil down to hearing two different girl's tummies rumbling -- followed by them clutching themselves and quickly walking off screen. Aside from that, the only other thing you see is a bunch of random guys and gals standing in line clutching their stomachs. The weird part is that they appeared to be standing in line to simply complain to the person who made the bad smoothies. Seems like an odd and ill-advised thing to do when you have a bad case of the runs.

unknown_0022003

Funnily enough I quite like that type of scene. Sort of ambiguous and with a bit of humor. Is there any way you could cut that scene and post it somewhere? Or cap it maybe? I know it's not the best scene but I like the sound of it for some reason. Thanks

deaduser

Quote from: unknown_0022003 on September 07, 2011, 09:47:14 AM
Funnily enough I quite like that type of scene. Sort of ambiguous and with a bit of humor. Is there any way you could cut that scene and post it somewhere? Or cap it maybe? I know it's not the best scene but I like the sound of it for some reason. Thanks

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do any of what you just said. Sorry about that. Maybe somebody a little more tech savvy can step up to the plate?

By the way, have you tried looking on the net for a work around to viewing blocked Youtube videos? There has to be some kind of trick to view them -- There's almost always a trick.

unknown_0022003

DOn't supposoe anyone knows any of these tricks by chance?

Feed21

Quote from: unknown_0022003 on September 08, 2011, 09:59:32 AM
DOn't supposoe anyone knows any of these tricks by chance?

go to keepvid.com & paste the youtube video link there then download it,hope this trick can works for you.

unknown_0022003

Thanks for the help everyone. Works a treat. As deaduser said it's not the best scene but I like it. For those who want to know it's Cindy and Texas who get the runs. Weirdly Texas is the sister of India, the girl who ate the laxative spiked pizza.

deaduser

Quote from: unknown_0022003 on September 09, 2011, 08:21:40 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. Works a treat. As deaduser said it's not the best scene but I like it. For those who want to know it's Cindy and Texas who get the runs. Weirdly Texas is the sister of India, the girl who ate the laxative spiked pizza.

Oh, I just remembered a scene you might like. In the show "My Name is Earl", the episode titled "Frank's Girl" has a rather tame desperation scene involving the character Catalina(A hot Mexican Stripper) eating a batch of laxative laced cookies right before she has to go on stage and perform. Yeah, the concept sounds absolutely great -- But all you really get to see is her hopping off stage clutching her ass. Still, I must confess that I personally do really like the scene since I find Catalina extremely hot -- and I do love how she reacts in that scene. You might be able to watch it on TBS's website -- Unless it's blocked for your region or something. If it is, then finding it online might be a little tough.

Feed21

Quote from: deaduser on September 12, 2011, 02:07:19 AM
Oh, I just remembered a scene you might like. In the show "My Name is Earl", the episode titled "Frank's Girl" has a rather tame desperation scene involving the character Catalina(A hot Mexican Stripper) eating a batch of laxative laced cookies right before she has to go on stage and perform. Yeah, the concept sounds absolutely great -- But all you really get to see is her hopping off stage clutching her ass. Still, I must confess that I personally do really like the scene since I find Catalina extremely hot -- and I do love how she reacts in that scene. You might be able to watch it on TBS's website -- Unless it's blocked for your region or something. If it is, then finding it online might be a little tough.

Found it here : http://tubeplus.me/player/1166057/My_Name_Is_Earl/season_3/episode_6/Frank%26acute%3Bs_Girl/%22

but to be honest,it still not enough for me since it's only for comedic purpose :crying:

unknown_0022003

Hi thanks for the information and the link. I really liked the scene actually. Really liked her expression when the laxative kicked in.

deaduser

So I guess everybody has hit a brickwall when it comes to finding poop desperation scenes too, huh? The only one I am even aware of right now is from the 3rd volume of a Hentai Manga called Hotta(Which can be found at E-Hentai). It involves a women at the beach who suddenly gets the strong urge to poop and desperately tries to hold it back. Unfortunately for her though, the local natives decide to help her let it loose. Now the only reason I didn't mention this one earlier is because the Manga in question has some content that's a bit extreme and somewhat offensive. I'd recommend just skipping to page 7 and start at image 132.

goodneighbour

I think we've tapped the well dry for the moment... i did find a pseudo poop-desp scene in old UK kids show Bodger and Badger, of all places, where the kids trick the evil ugly teacher into eating a chocolate laxative. Its played very lightly for comic relief, though, so don't expect too much. Season 3 episode 10 on youtube if you want to check it out.

Feed21

Quote from: deaduser on September 28, 2011, 10:23:35 AM
So I guess everybody has hit a brickwall when it comes to finding poop desperation scenes too, huh? The only one I am even aware of right now is from the 3rd volume of a Hentai Manga called Hotta(Which can be found at E-Hentai). It involves a women at the beach who suddenly gets the strong urge to poop and desperately tries to hold it back. Unfortunately for her though, the local natives decide to help her let it loose. Now the only reason I didn't mention this one earlier is because the Manga in question has some content that's a bit extreme and somewhat offensive. I'd recommend just skipping to page 7 and start at image 132.

Thanks for finding it,but i wonder how did you can find this manga's name since i've  seen this manga desperation scene before but doesn't know what is the name...