New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A little "suggestion"

Started by TheNuke, June 22, 2009, 01:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNuke

I was thinking... Why should we post more than 10 times to watch a FREE gallery?

I don't know if I'm right, but those images have been found on the internet by someone and posted here.

so, if you really want to put a price to watch the galleries, this price should be in euros/dollars I think.

anyway I say this not because I'm under 10 posts

FallenStar

What part of "This is a community" did you fail to get? This is not a free anonymous imageboard. If that's why you signed up, then you can just go about your merry way.

This is a forum; a place to share ideas and find common ground. The gallery is only there as a reward for your good behavior. If you can't take the ten posts needed to contribute, or if you only post ten times never to post again, then you do not belong here.

Go, I say, and never return.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: TheNuke on June 22, 2009, 01:51:54 AM
I was thinking... Why should we post more than 10 times to watch a FREE gallery?

I don't know if I'm right, but those images have been found on the internet by someone and posted here.

so, if you really want to put a price to watch the galleries, this price should be in euros/dollars I think.

anyway I say this not because I'm under 10 posts

Why 10 posts, Nuke? Well, Rule 7 of this site explains it quite well. In fact, I'll be nice enough to bring it to you here on this thread, and I'll emphasize, in boldface, the answer you were looking for too:

Rule number 7: (READ THIS ONE!!!!) In order to gain access to all the goodies that this site has to offer, you must first post an intro (to gain access to the rest of the forum), then you must post at least 10 times to gain access to all the other features. This is done to prevent leechers and spam bots! This rule will not be changed, so please do not complain about it!

P.S., Nuke, in case you haven't noticed, you ARE under 10 posts.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

villescrubs

Come on people 10 posts isn't that difficult, I admit I just did 10 posts at the begining to get access but now (As of yesterday), I am trying to actually become part of the community.

FallenStar

You don't even need 10 posts now. It's more a matter of how good a member the staff thinks you are and if we deem you worth based on the types of posts you make, you'll be bumped up to Advanced Member.

animewetting

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on June 22, 2009, 02:49:19 AM
What part of "This is a community" did you fail to get? This is not a free anonymous imageboard. If that's why you signed up, then you can just go about your merry way.

This is a forum; a place to share ideas and find common ground. The gallery is only there as a reward for your good behavior. If you can't take the ten posts needed to contribute, or if you only post ten times never to post again, then you do not belong here.

Go, I say, and never return.

Way to quote Lion King , Star. Bravo!  :clap:

FallenStar

Don't post on dead topics. That constitutes thread Necromancy and is against most forum etiquette.  =|

TOPIC LOCKED.