New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Buy Girls Underwear

Started by iltslgp, April 07, 2009, 12:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iltslgp

Anybody have any ideas of how to buy a pair of girls underwear from a store like an Abercrombie or American Eagle for my panties fetish?  I am afraid if someone i know will see me or the cashier we look at me weird or something.  Also, my roommate cannot see them.  I am a guy

Serika

Wait, do you mean new or used?

For new panties, it would be best to buy a gift card from your store and order some panties online. You can do this with stores like Walmart and i'm pretty sure most stores will allow this. Just make an account on their site and enter the card number and pin. Either that or go to another town where no one knows you and buy panties.

For used stuff i guess you have to order from Japan. Just keep in mind you can't be certain that another girl has already worn them or not.

To hide them from your roommate just put the panties in with your regular underwear, that way he can't find them without looking like a total pervert. :clap:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

iltslgp

Yea, i mean new.  And that is a very good idea.  But i will probably have it shipped home because my house is 30 minutes from college, so i am afraid of my parents seeing.  Any other ideas guys?

AliasnameTO

There are only so many precautions you can take before you have to (lol) man-up and just do it. XD

iltslgp

Well, i did it.  I sucked it up and bought a pair.  Blue - Striped Hello Kitty  :clap:

But it was so embarrassing.  I told the cashier they were for my girlfriend's birthday.  haha

Other than wearing them and  masturbating with them, what else can i do?  You guys got any ideas?

Phatman_Dover

Just buy the stuff. The cashier just wants your money, trust me. They could care less about that one guy who bought women's underwear. They're more concerned about the bitch that is trying to get something for a cheaper price because it was on the wrong shelf or some shit.

Just suck it up, pick your size, and do it up.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Lord_Nerick

Lol, Infinite in possibilites is the gift of the........ errrr... well, girls panties. Im sure you can think of something to do with them!! I mean, damn! its like a front row seat to a kiss concert!! <--(kiss fan)!!! Weird or not though I lucked out and had easy access to panties!! (cousin) (other female roomates). I guess im a panty-theif-ninja!!! :gunsmilie:
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Z3LL7H3GR347

Man, my gate-way to diapers and panties all hinges upon getting the courage to go to the store, plop those items on the check-out, and pay my way to heaven. Just gotta work up the courage. So for avid training I have recently been reading that l'il train book, where the train says, 'I think I can' like over 9000 times. So Hopefully someday soon I will have my own package of some girls goodnites, or some nice thick depends, and maybe some ladie sunderwear!

lecool

I have a very big fetish about tights and girls' tight clothing (especially sport tights and shorts, leotards, catsuits etc), so I'd say yes for buying girls nderwear, since I already have a lot of tights :) I mean regular tights, the ones you can consider as underwear) :blushing:

Xakon

gratulations to your new panties :) .   And don't be so shy, it's normal that a boy buys something for his girlfried. Noone would blame you becuase they don't know that you buy it for your own. And if someone yould say something just ask him if he doesn't have a gf or just "joke" and say that they are for you, very much people then think that it is for your gf and they won't mind it anymore :lol:

WeAreTheFinale

I say just order them online. I'm sure there's a crapload of sites that sell them.

Or just man-up, buy them at the store, and try to act casual. The way I did when I bought purple clothes, before it ended up becoming a trend for guys to wear purple. (NOTE: I take full credit for being the one who started "Guys who wear purple are badass." trend. ;))

Newp

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 24, 2009, 04:37:02 PM
I say just order them online. I'm sure there's a crapload of sites that sell them.

Or just man-up, buy them at the store, and try to act casual. The way I did when I bought purple clothes, before it ended up becoming a trend for guys to wear purple. (NOTE: I take full credit for being the one who started "Guys who wear purple are badass." trend. ;))

Ordering online is always the best route to go, IMO. Although it probably doesn't mean much to you, you can get some good deals some times  :blush:

On the purple note, I hope that everyone that wears purple is brutally beaten and killed. Purple to me is like Red to a bull  :death:

WeAreTheFinale

Quote from: Newp on August 24, 2009, 08:15:32 PM
Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 24, 2009, 04:37:02 PM
The way I did when I bought purple clothes, before it ended up becoming a trend for guys to wear purple. (NOTE: I take full credit for being the one who started "Guys who wear purple are badass." trend. ;))
On the purple note, I hope that everyone that wears purple is brutally beaten and killed. Purple to me is like Red to a bull  :death:
:crying: Whaddya got against my style? D`:

JackO

Quote from: yat282 on August 24, 2009, 11:21:52 PM
if anyone knows a good way to get used girls underwear, could you tell me, and where is a good place to hide it if yu live with snoopy people. i don't care on what girl as long as they're over 5 and under 30, i know that sound weird, i'm pretty sure i'm the must screwed up person you'll ever meet if you truly knew me.

Well to start with, you could read over this thread. Several ideas have been discussed, but I shall summarise for you;

1. Order some online, this will work if you live in college, and/or no-one checks your mail.
2. Get some from the shop, this will work if you;re casual, and man-up and do it.

As regards hiding them,

1.Bottom of your underwear draw, if snoopy people look there, ask them why they do
2. On yourself? I'm not sure about this one, as not many alternative hiding places have been suggested, but perhaps you could wear them under your normal underwear?

Hope this helped

JackO

Now i've re-read yat282's post i realise he wanted USED girls underwear, so I guess the shop is out.

I guess getting them from japan is the only real option.

Depends on your situation, yat282.