New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Buy Girls Underwear

Started by iltslgp, April 07, 2009, 12:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shananagans

lol. instead of buying some for me, which may be a bit awkward purchasing them, but i just take some from a girl i know. theres a few times where  ill just find some lying around at my girlfreinds house or what not, and just take them. (plus it doesnt cost money -.-)

lecool

I'll definitely buy some girl's underwear some day. One or two panties would be perfect for wetting purposes :blushing:
The most I can feel like a girl when wetting myself, the most exciting this is to me :blush:

Faust

I am facing that predicament too, but I plan on *lol* Manning up and doing it sometime.
Course, I'll have to get money first.
=p

And I take my idea from Otacon. The safest place to keep something is on your person.
*Also taken from JackO

animepee

lol, you think buying underwear would be embarrassing..

try buying adult diapers haha

(i never have, but im sure that would be 50 times more embarrassing)

Faust

Well, I finally manned up and bought some.
^///^

Female cashier. I just said it was a 'gag gift' for my brother in law.

Iku Nagae

Nice!  :clap:

I wonder how you'd look in them...  :drool:

Faust

:blushing:

Don't say things like that..

*and I really just walked up and went
"it's gag gift" and she totally bought it.
Didn't seem suspicious or glancey or nothing.

Iku Nagae

Nice though. I had the idea of saying "These are for my girlfriend," if I ever bought any.

Iku Nagae

I know not to bring up old topics, but I feel the need to for this one. I bought panties! Thank good ness for the self check out lines at Wal-Mart. These are rally comfortable! I'm thinking of trading my briefs for panties!

Serika

Welcome to the club, Iku!

Quote from: Iku Nagae on January 01, 2010, 09:26:02 PMThank good ness for the self check out lines at Wal-Mart.
I ought to learn how to use that. I've just never tried for fear of doing it wrong. :p

QuoteThese are rally comfortable! I'm thinking of trading my briefs for panties!
LOL, i haven't owned a pair of boy's undies in years. Feels good man. :D
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Iku Nagae

I am actually surprised how comfortable they feel. I'm going to wear one all day tomorrow.
*high fives every guy who has bought and worn a pair of womens panties*

Faust

*is high fived*

Wearing mine now.
^//^

They do feel so good.
^////^

Iku Nagae

I am really amazed how comfortable they are.

redeker

Huh, I thought I was a one-in-a-million in that I wore and used panties like you guys do. Actually, I didn't buy panties... I stole them from some local laundromats. :icon_twisted: I nearly got caught a few times, sometmes by my parents. I wouldn't recommend it...

Actually, you don't really need to hide the panties. I know people (though not personally) who have panty fetishes and collect them from their girlfriends, then just stash them in a shoebox. Sometimes they even tape names to them (I've got no idea if they "use" them like you do). You could just misrepresent your fetish to use panties with a fetish to collect panties. If anyone asks, just say something along the lines of "They were gifts/tokens." Of course, I can't exactly explain this to my mother.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Faust

Quote from: redeker on January 16, 2010, 10:27:11 PM
Huh, I thought I was a one-in-a-million in that I wore and used panties like you guys do. Actually, I didn't buy panties... I stole them from some local laundromats. :icon_twisted: I nearly got caught a few times, sometmes by my parents. I wouldn't recommend it...

Actually, you don't really need to hide the panties. I know people (though not personally) who have panty fetishes and collect them from their girlfriends, then just stash them in a shoebox. Sometimes they even tape names to them (I've got no idea if they "use" them like you do). You could just misrepresent your fetish to use panties with a fetish to collect panties. If anyone asks, just say something along the lines of "They were gifts/tokens." Of course, I can't exactly explain this to my mother.

Well, considering what my parents think I do, *actually had them say 'it's like you have some girl bound and gagged in here*
I believe they'd buy that excuse.
I don't know how i'd take that, nevertheless.