New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

tied up and forced to piss

Started by soccer388, January 17, 2009, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dexter5762

Hmmm.... theres a video of this on realwetting, but I dont want to buy it, its like $6 for 10 mins!
For a prostitute, thats even expensive! though I dont know the going wages..

2thrill

It´s nice that a tied up girl can´t use her hands to hold her pee. I would tie her up the way she couldn´t put her legs together, so only her bladder holds back her pee. It would be interesting to see if she could hold more pee using her hands and legs.
Ah and yes I´m very much into this stuff ^^.

euronaut

:blushing:  My own personal preference is light bondage, not the kind that induces pain.
She would also need to either been in short shorts or panties, long pants don't appeal
to me very much.  The squirming of desparation in a lightly bound girl who is forced to
relieve herself in front of you is certainly appealing.

maddjunkie

This is actually one of my favorite watersports fantasies
I pee, therefore I am!

WeAreTheFinale

Personally, bondage just turns me away. It's where things start to get too sick.

phil

I prefer light bondage and yeah desperation just makes it better. :clap:

supadm

Speaking of, as mentioned in the "FD/WS In Manga" Thread, there is an ongoing predicament in Nana to Kaoru right now that involves two girld engaging  in light bondange are tied up and left alone, and one of them has become very desperate to go, and is struggling to hang on.

dllee

This is actually one of my top scenarios for a girl to lose control of her bladder. Because you just know it is a matter of time and there is no "why didn't she just walk 5 feet into the bathroom" when you're watching a video of it.

Basil1

I like these kiind of desperation and wetting.

redeker

Quote from: zeroin001 on September 10, 2009, 01:40:24 AM
I'm glad to see that I am not the only person who has a fetish for this. There is just something that is rather turning on about it. I am a fan of DID (Damsels in Distress) and also draw DID on deviantart. But the whole aspect of having to go to the bathroom whilst being tied up, adds a whole new sense of urgency. It adds to the element of distress. That is what I find appealing about it.

I've been wanting to draw some DID mixed with desperation, but I don't know how to draw the (how should I say) water effects.

That said, I expressly use the term DID and not bondage. I am not particularly fond of bondage or BDSM. I feel there has to be some kind of story behind, and not so much a sexual reason.

EDIT:

Well, I have finally done what I had been planning on doing a long time ago. I have posted one of my own DID drawings, and added an element of FD, accompanied by the obligatory fan fic.

For those of you who are interested in the subject matter, here is the link:
http://www.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=3210.0

Yeah, I'm not into bondage or BDSM either, but I find DID with omorashi pretty erotic. It's a fine line between both genres, though...
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

KawaiiChew2

I find DID very hot, but i find it kind of disturbing also, especially if the girl is crying and does not want to be there.
It feels like watching semi-rape, but when the4y enojy it too much it feels wrong too.
I guess I'm kind of picky like that.

Quote from: FallenStar on January 18, 2009, 01:34:58 AM
I wouldn't put it quite so crassly - I hate the word "piss", myself, oddly enough
Agreed. There's something about the word 'piss' that just makes it sound disgusting, kind of nasty.
Takes the innosence (sp?) out of it

Flyper

I like these types of stories a lot, partly because of the realism involved.  With stories like peeing in the car, even though the material is extremely fapworthy, a part of me still can't help but think of things like, 'Why didn't she just pull over?' or 'She could have just peed outside.' 

When she's tied up, there's literally nothing she can do except try to break herself out somehow.  Since that doesn't seem likely, she has no choice but to eventually pee in her clothes.  The subset of bondage/pee stories I like the most is the type where an office lady gets tied up for whatever reason and has to pee in her pantyhose... I cum buckets every time!