New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

yes or no???

Started by ghost sherlock, October 07, 2008, 10:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost sherlock

would you agree to spending time with one of your favorite female anime characters, but in return you have to fight the strongest male character from that anime.

agree to or disagree?

if you agree; what anime, what girl, what opponent?
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

packrat

STRONGLY disagree.

Almost all the girls I like have god-level guys in their animes.  I'd get creamed in an instant.  as much as I'd like to go out with someone like Orihime, having to fight Ichigo or Ulquiorra (I spelled that SO wrong) would be suicide.

Serika

Okay.... I choose Chikaru from Strawberry Panic. As for my opponent, there are no male characters in Strawberry Panic. :tt2:

In any other anime i wouldn't. There's no way i'm going to fight someone like Jiraiya just to hang out with Hinata.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

packrat

Quote from: Serika on October 07, 2008, 12:44:29 PM
Okay.... I choose Chikaru from Strawberry Panic. As for my opponent, there are no male characters in Strawberry Panic. :tt2:

XD You cheater!

In any other anime i wouldn't. There's no way i'm going to fight someone like Jiraiya just to hang out with Hinata.

Yeah, same here.  Though I'm more afraid of Pain than anyone else.

ghost sherlock

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 08, 2008, 08:06:06 AM
Can I choose my own characters from my RP?

Because I choose to fight MYSELF.

you are your own worst enemy. destroying yourself from the inside. what a shame.  :lol:

FallenStar

Well... I'm of two minds here...

On the one hand, it's probably pretty easy to kick Tuxedo Mask's ass (so I could spend eons with Sailor Saturn), but at the same time, kicking Keitaro Urashima's ass is so easy even Shinobu can do it, soooo....    :lol:

ghost sherlock

...CHEATERS!!! all of you are cheaters! why didn't i think of the several all-girl anime when i picked this topic. ....i was expecting all of you to be like this--- :death: :death: :death:  and be attacked like this--- *gun *gun *gun  and the girls would be like  :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: but only i would win and stand tall :gunsmilie:

FallenStar

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on October 09, 2008, 10:04:09 PM

@Star: I... don't personally think Keitaro is "the strongest" character in Love Hina. In my opinion, you'd have to fight Seta. Good luck. :p

Seta's easy to beat.  Just throw Haruka at him.  xD

Sipplewat

Quote from: Star on October 09, 2008, 03:44:06 PM
On the one hand, it's probably pretty easy to kick Tuxedo Mask's ass (so I could spend eons with Sailor Saturn),
Yeah but Tuxedo is not nearly the strongest in SM. You'd probably have to face Demando or something and die.

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 10, 2008, 12:48:59 PM
On the one hand, it's probably pretty easy to kick Tuxedo Mask's ass (so I could spend eons with Sailor Saturn),
Yeah but Tuxedo is not nearly the strongest in SM. You'd probably have to face Demando or something and die.

I'm not as up to date on the Japanese names as the America Dub.  Is that supposed to be Prince Diamond or that Daimon that took over Professor Tomoe's body?  ?_?

Either way, Prince Diamond was a sucker, since he could be healed just by threatening his brother, Sapphire...  and the Daimon that took over Tomoe's body was a wimp as long as you used a mirror on him...    :lol:

Serika

Don't forget that Tuxedo Mask can penetrate the street pavement by throwing a rose. And that he can jump to the top of a telephone pole to avoid you. And he has a pimp cane version of Goku's power pole. xD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on October 11, 2008, 12:32:44 AM
Don't forget that Tuxedo Mask can penetrate the street pavement by throwing a rose. And that he can jump to the top of a telephone pole to avoid you. And he has a pimp cane version of Goku's power pole. xD

A simple shield, ducking behind something will take care of the rose.

As for him jumping to the top of a telephone pole, he's not exactly going to protect anyone up there, now is he? :P

His "pimp" cane could be bounced off with the same shield (a.l.a. Jousting)  xD

animepee

Definite no haha

Mine would be kagome, Inuyasha would kill me in an instant O.O

*gun :death:

Merchant_Of_Death

Well it depends is it a one on one fight? Because if so I'd have to choose Kallen because without the BK even I could kick Ledouches ass XD

Sipplewat

Quote from: Star on October 10, 2008, 11:42:03 PM
Quote from: Sipplewat on October 10, 2008, 12:48:59 PM

I'm not as up to date on the Japanese names as the America Dub.  Is that supposed to be Prince Diamond or that Daimon that took over Professor Tomoe's body?  ?_?

Either way, Prince Diamond was a sucker, since he could be healed just by threatening his brother, Sapphire...  and the Daimon that took over Tomoe's body was a wimp as long as you used a mirror on him...    :lol:
Nah, I mean Prince Diamond. Lets face it, he would disintegrate you in one shot. No competition, fatality.

Also, he's not even the strongest. A lot of the "entities" in sailor moon seem male, so you would maybe have to face planet destroyers like Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, and Chaos (who eats stars for breakfast.)