Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

yes or no???

Started by ghost sherlock, October 07, 2008, 10:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagato

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on October 11, 2008, 02:11:54 PM
Well it depends is it a one on one fight? Because if so I'd have to choose Kallen because without the BK even I could kick Ledouches ass XD

Are you sure about that? remember Lelouch has the geass. And if we are going by physically strongest then you would have to fight Suzuaku.

As for me personally I would spend my time with Yuki Nagato. I could kick Kyon's ass any day and if I was to fight Itsuki I would just make sure that we don't fight in closed space.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 11, 2008, 10:47:44 PM
Nah, I mean Prince Diamond. Lets face it, he would disintegrate you in one shot. No competition, fatality. 

Except, he's not technically evil, so if you convince his brother Sapphire that what he's doing is wrong, he won't touch you.  =P

QuoteAlso, he's not even the strongest. A lot of the "entities" in sailor moon seem male, so you would maybe have to face planet destroyers like Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, and Chaos (who eats stars for breakfast.)

None of those are "male". Those are like asexual vortices of total and complete evil.  XP

Sipplewat

What does it matter if Diamond is evil or not? He's still stronger then you. By a lot. My point stands. I mean, it's not like you're an actual character who can try and make a storyline... it's just a fight to the death.

ghost sherlock

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 17, 2008, 08:50:10 PM
What does it matter if Diamond is evil or not? He's still stronger then you. By a lot. My point stands. I mean, it's not like you're an actual character who can try and make a storyline... it's just a fight to the death.

Hmmm? interesting. i think i'll make a related post about abilities...
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 17, 2008, 08:50:10 PM

He wouldn't kill you if he's not evil. He's actually a pretty decent guy and without the Doom/Death Phantom, he *has* no powers...  That's the point...

Sipplewat

Diamond has no powers? WTF? He has crazy powers.

BTW, even if you were right all that means is that you'd be going up against someone like Kunzite/Malachite instead. Face it, Sailor Moon is just not something you should be trying with this challenge.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: nagato on October 16, 2008, 03:01:28 PM
Well it depends is it a one on one fight? Because if so I'd have to choose Kallen because without the BK even I could kick Ledouches ass XD

Are you sure about that? remember Lelouch has the geass. And if we are going by physically strongest then you would have to fight Suzuaku.

As for me personally I would spend my time with Yuki Nagato. I could kick Kyon's ass any day and if I was to fight Itsuki I would just make sure that we don't fight in closed space.
I just wouldn't look him in the eyes....

nagato

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on October 18, 2008, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: nagato on October 16, 2008, 03:01:28 PM

I just wouldn't look him in the eyes....

Yes, because you stand a reasonable chance of fighting someone without looking him in the eye. what are you going to do stare at his crotch while trying to punch his belly?

And what would you do if you did have to fight Suzaku instead?
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 18, 2008, 08:38:35 PM
Diamond has no powers? WTF? He has crazy powers.

BTW, even if you were right all that means is that you'd be going up against someone like Kunzite/Malachite instead. Face it, Sailor Moon is just not something you should be trying with this challenge.

Without the Doom/Death Phantom, Diamond is just a regular guy, easy for the plucking.

As for Malachite/Kunzite, he'd be tough, no doubt about it, but he's not "technically" evil either.. Take away his brainwashing and he'd be a pansy...  or just throw Zoisite/Zoycite at him.   :lol:

Sipplewat

It has nothing to do with them being evil, it has to do with the fact that they have MAGICAL POWERS THAT KILL PEOPLE. I mean, seriously. This argument will get you nowhere. No matter how many Sailor Moon characters you claim "don't have powers" the one that DOES will be the one you have to fight... and the one that you could never defeat.

In this challenge, you need to gauge the competition. For instance, no matter how much you like Videl, DBZ would be a poor choice. Similarly, Sailor Moon is just beyond your grasp.

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 20, 2008, 06:05:27 PM
It has nothing to do with them being evil, it has to do with the fact that they have MAGICAL POWERS THAT KILL PEOPLE. I mean, seriously. This argument will get you nowhere. No matter how many Sailor Moon characters you claim "don't have powers" the one that DOES will be the one you have to fight... and the one that you could never defeat.

In this challenge, you need to gauge the competition. For instance, no matter how much you like Videl, DBZ would be a poor choice. Similarly, Sailor Moon is just beyond your grasp.

If they're not capable of using their powers unless they're being powered by extra-galactic asexual entities, then they are nothing more than normal humans and those can be easily beaten...  Diamond and Malachite in particular, since all you have to do is knee them in the crotch and they're out.

Sipplewat

Where did you get the notion that Malachite was being powered? He was always supernaturally powerful (he used to be one of Endymion's bodyguards or generals.) He has all the powers inherent in the moon-civilization.

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 22, 2008, 06:34:47 PM
Where did you get the notion that Malachite was being powered? He was always supernaturally powerful (he used to be one of Endymion's bodyguards or generals.) He has all the powers inherent in the moon-civilization.

When he was untainted by Queen Metalia, he had no powers; he was a mere human and as such, subject to the most basic weakness of all MANkind - that being that his numero uno weak spot is easily identifiable. 

It wasn't until he was corrupted and powered up that he gained any kind of magical powers... though, let's face it... getting your nose rubbed into the pavement by a ditzy 14 year old girl doesn't showcase your powers at their finest either.   :lol:

Sipplewat

Malachite was never a human, he was one of the moon civilization (who are immortal.)

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on October 24, 2008, 09:18:21 PM
Malachite was never a human, he was one of the moon civilization (who are immortal.)

Lies. He was a mortal man who worked alongside Prince Endymion as one of his personal guards.