New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

yes or no???

Started by ghost sherlock, October 07, 2008, 10:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagato

I don't know what version of sailor moon your familiar with but in the anime it is stated clearly that he and the other 3 are from earth however I can't remember if he had his own powers or if they were given to him by metalia.

In the manga he and the other 3 were Endymion's body guards but they were put under mind control by berryl. I think they did have powers or at the very least were adept at some form of combat.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Sipplewat

Quote from: Star on October 24, 2008, 09:49:02 PM
Quote from: Sipplewat on October 24, 2008, 09:18:21 PM
Malachite was never a human, he was one of the moon civilization (who are immortal.)

Lies. He was a mortal man who worked alongside Prince Endymion as one of his personal guards.
Yeah I think you're right here. But there's no reason to think they had no powers...

FallenStar

Human men don't have any special powers in the Sailor Moon series.  Didn't you ever see Tuxedo Mask?  All he had  was a rose and a nightstick; he didn't have any of the vast supernatural powers that everyone else had and because of that, he was the one most wounded in battle.

He was practically only good for distracting the enemy and getting Sailor Moon to focus.  xP

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: nagato on October 19, 2008, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on October 18, 2008, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: nagato on October 16, 2008, 03:01:28 PM
Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on October 11, 2008, 02:11:54 PM
Well it depends is it a one on one fight? Because if so I'd have to choose Kallen because without the BK even I could kick Ledouches ass XD

Are you sure about that? remember Lelouch has the geass. And if we are going by physically strongest then you would have to fight Suzuaku.

As for me personally I would spend my time with Yuki Nagato. I could kick Kyon's ass any day and if I was to fight Itsuki I would just make sure that we don't fight in closed space.
I just wouldn't look him in the eyes....

Yes, because you stand a reasonable chance of fighting someone without looking him in the eye. what are you going to do stare at his crotch while trying to punch his belly?

And what would you do if you did have to fight Suzaku instead?
Um good point...
um...i'd wear sunglasses/visor. It seemed to protect mao from Geass....

As for Suzaku......try and duck his spinkicks I guess? lol.
Or depending on what version of Suzaku I could make up some crap about it being immoral or something if he's like he was at the beginning of r1, if he's all like crazy r1 I'd just point and yell zero went thataway, and no idea what'd I do if he was r2...

Sipplewat

Quote from: Star on October 26, 2008, 08:53:38 PM
Human men don't have any special powers in the Sailor Moon series.  Didn't you ever see Tuxedo Mask?  All he had  was a rose and a nightstick; he didn't have any of the vast supernatural powers that everyone else had and because of that, he was the one most wounded in battle.

He was practically only good for distracting the enemy and getting Sailor Moon to focus.  xP
That's patently false. In his Endymion form he was much more powerful then Sailor Moon and kicked her ass. And lest you think this was Metallia granted power, it wasn't; Metallia said that his energy was the same as her own, even before she did anything to him.

Serika

Quote from: Sipplewat
That's patently false. In his Endymion form he was much more powerful then Sailor Moon and kicked her ass. And lest you think this was Metallia granted power, it wasn't; Metallia said that his energy was the same as her own, even before she did anything to him.

But when Endymion stood up after (almost) taking a moon tiara to the balls, Queen Beryl said it was because he was filled with Metallia's dark power that he could still fight.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

GN54

I say Hiyori from Lucky Star. Guess I'll have to fight Minoru... :gunsmilie:
Always wear socks to prevent the spread of FTDs.

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on November 04, 2008, 06:36:30 PM

First of all, by that time, Sailor Moon was in dire straits as it was - having just lost all of her friends to Beryl's youma;  Secondly, as Serika said, Metalia used her own power to corrupt Tuxedo Mask in the first place, so it was the negative energy within him that gave him that power.

Then you have to figure also, that Sailor Moon *didn't* want to hurt him in the first place and that's why she appeared *so* weak against him.   

In any other battle Tuxedo Mask came off as incredibly weak.. Hell, there was an episode where he was fighting a youma and suddenly got weak IN THE MIDDLE of the battle itself... as though the powers that fueled his transformation were wearing off...

Sipplewat

All Metallia did was awaken his "old" incarnation and corrupt him, even when unconscious and uncorrupted Metallia said that he had the same energy as her.

FallenStar

Quote from: Sipplewat on November 08, 2008, 06:47:57 PM
All Metallia did was awaken his "old" incarnation and corrupt him, even when unconscious and uncorrupted Metallia said that he had the same energy as her.

No she didn't.  Tuxedo Mask, A.K.A.  Prince Endymion was never evil; he was always good. I don't know what your source is, but it seems to me to be a pretty lousy source.  You got proof of that? 

ghost sherlock

wow... this has been 3 pages of a heated debate. too bad i don't remember that much from sailor moon. i stopped watching it early in the series. maybe i should go rewatch it from the begining so i can add in on the debate....
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

Nekrofreak

I disagree because all anime girls ther are look really nice have really stronge males at there side xD

nagato

I just remembered something about Tuxedo mask in the manga, Tuxedo Mask can blast energy from his hand, crying "Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" Also in the manga he has the golden crystal which is his star seed and the sailor crystal of Earth.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

belldandyforever

I would choose... Hm. So hard!!! >.<
Kaoru Kamiya!!!
I think I could take Kenshin... Hahahahaha!!!
I wish.

Scoozums

Akane from Ranma 1/2  :lol:

I think I'd only really have to Fight Kuno because Ranma would be kinda jealous but he wouldn't outright fight me and all the other female characters would fight them for me anyway because they all want to get Ranma and Akane separated :D  :lol: :clap: