New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

3rd Official Desperation Hurt 'N Heal Topic

Started by FallenStar, June 21, 2007, 07:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Here is the finalized list for the 3rd Desperation HN'H.

I have decided to start over with this rather than copying and pasting what little had been done on it over at the freeadultboards old forum.

Enough bullshit out of me. xD

Let us begin...

1. Suki Nihon - Fallenstar's original RP character - 10  (two time champ)
2. Celes Chere - Final Fantasy VI                     - 10
3. Nodoka - Negima                                      - 10
4. Lady Riddel Viper - Chrono Cross                 - 10
5. Leena - Chrono Cross                                - 10
6. Schala (Kid) Zeal - Chrono Cross                  - 10
7. Harle - Chrono Cross                                  - 10
8. Mari - Hare + Guu                                     - 10
9. Lavenna - Hare + guu                               - 10
10. Yuffie Kisaragi - Final Fantasy VII               - 10
11. Tamaki - To Heart 2                               - 10
12. Sylphiel - Slayers                                    - 10
13. Sakura - Cardcaptor Sakura                      - 10
14. Tomoyo - Cardcaptor Sakura                    -10
15. Milfeulle - Galaxy Angel                             -10
16. Yue - Negima                                         - 10
17. Rose Anderson - Solty Rei                       - 10
18. Motoko Aoyama - Love Hina                     - 10
19. Setsuna - Negima                                   - 10
20. Nina - Breath of Fire II                             - 10
21. Ayu Tsukimiya - Kanon                             - 10
22. Misuzu Kamio - Air                                   - 10
23. Nanoha Takamachi - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha  - 10
24. Fate Testarossa - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha   -10
25. Miu Matsuoka - Strawberry Marshmellow (Ichigo Mashimaro) - 10
26. Solty Revant - Solty Rei -                             10
27. Axela Warrick - Solty Rei                            - 10
28. Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun - Slayers               - 10
29. Chitose - Galaxy Angel                               - 10
30. Ruri - Martian Successor Nadesico                - 10

Let the festivities COMMENCE!

FallenStar

Videl1201

Well, let's try to get this thing started again then  :icon_smile:
If it's ok with you guys I'd like to start in a similar way as last time, only a bit lighter on the text.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the balcony of her apartment Celes had a good view of the city. The summer hadn't passed yet and although the worst heat had gone it was still well over 90 degrees in the sun. Celes was leaning on the balcony staring at the city live beneath her with a bored look on her face. Her hand reached for her glass only to find it empty.

"That was the last bottle of soda," she thought to herself without moving a muscle. It took her five minutes to find the energy to get into action and get her purse. "Better go to the store...".

On her way to the door her eye was caught by a picture of Suki lying on the floor. It was one of the cutest pictures with Suki looking ever so innocently while wearing completely soaked pants. Celes shook her head. The last time she had seen Suki 2 weeks earlier they left after a bit of a fight. Now she wanted more then anything to have the little cutie back with her. This strong desire brought some of her spirit back. "I'm going to go look for her!" she said out loud and she left her apartment.

In the Jungle the temperature was even higher. Lavenna was lying in a hammock reading a book. Every now and then she took a sip of coconut juice.

"Be careful not to drink too much. You might wet yourself again!"

Lavenna looked up from her book and stared right in the obnoxiously smiling face of Gupta. "What do you want?!" she answered angrily.

"I want to borrow that book of yours."

"No way! I'm still reading it myself. Buy your own books for a change!"

"Ow, come on wetty girl. I only want it for a short while anyway."

There was nothing that pissed Lavenna off more then Gupta constantly reminding her of her accident a couple of weeks earlier. She jumped out of the hammock and walked back to her house, leaving the book behind. "Take it!" she said and slammed the door shut.

Lavenna -1
Celes +1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bit rusty after all this time, but here we go  :icon_smile:

Poowrite

Eh, here I go. Slap me if I screw something up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kid cautiously followed the dusty path, listening intently to the sounds of the forest. Or rather, the lack thereof. Outside of the babbling brook just a few yards away- a sound that did nothing to help the tingling fullness in her bladder- the area was completely silent. Very unusual for an area that was typically alive with the songs of its inhabinants. The stillness caused the hair on the nape of her neck to raise and put her on gaurd.

Yuffie Kisaragi was just getting ready to make water when the woman approached her hiding place. The thief pulled her panties up and crouched lower in the bushes, her dark eyes closely watching the rugged looking blonde who strolled through the woods. A soft breeze caught Yuffie's onxy hair, but her headband kept any of the locks from straying into her eyes. This was good, she couldn't afford to be fidgeting with her hair. Her victim was toned and the wicked looking dagger about her waist suggested that she could take care of herself. Without much effort, the young ninja shut out the sounds of the forest, and the physical need she had been just about to answer, and focused soely on her target.

Kid: -1
Yuffie: +1

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Videl1201

It's great to have a writing veteran like you on this topic Poowrite  :icon_smile:

So... when are other people going to contribute? 2 People is not enough to keep the topic going...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Axela... do you have a minute?" Solty asked a bit cautiously.

"Sure Solty, what is it?" Axela replied. She was just sitting down with a cup of tea.

"Not here... in my room."

Roy looked up from his newspaper for a second while the girls went to Solty's room. Uninterestedly he shrugged his shoulders and continued reading.

Once inside Solty signaled to Axela to keep her voice down.

"I... is something the matter Solty?" Axela whispered a bit worriedly.

Solty shook her head. "It's not like that... The thing is... the day after tomorrow is Roy's birthday and I want to make something special for him... as a surprise. Can you help me prepare it?"

Axela smiled. This was so typical of Solty. "Sure, do you have anything in mind?"

Solty handed her a recipe written on a small piece of paper. "I got it from a cookbook at the library".

"This is quite a complicated recipe Solty," Axela said after carefully examining it. It is going to cost us all day tomorrow to make it. If you're really determined to make this we'd better go get the ingredients today. That will take hours as well."

Solty nodded. "Please Axela, it's very important to me."

"Alright then," Axela said. "We'd better go right away." Quickly she finished her cup of tea and together they left the apartment.

Solty +1
Axela-1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This name is a bit of a problem by the way. She is credited as Accela, Axela and Axcela. Does anyone know the correct one?

Serika

I'm late. But now there's 3. :)
-----------------------------------------
Inside a magic shop, Sylphiel drops some coins on the counter as the owner hands her two small vials. It's MP restoration potion, specially made by the shop.

"Thank you, please come again." Says the old man, somewhat distracted by her cute appearance.

The young woman smiles and puts the containers in her pouch before walking out the door. She's a talented healer, but some of her spells need a massive amount of power and leave her exausted. With the vials on hand she will be able to bring a few people back from near death without having to be carried to bed afterwords.

"Wait a minute... oh damn. I forgot to tell her about the side effect my potions have." Says the owner, recalling the complaints from his other customers. "Oh well, i'm sure she won't mind too much. Didn't want to lose a sale anyway..."

Further down the street where Sylphiel just left the shop, Amelia is wandering around in search of thieves. The small girl is bored out of her mind since there is nobody to punish and no one in need of help.

"Mehhh... nothing to do..." Pouts Amelia. She feels a slight urge to pee, which is normal since she last relieved herself before leaving the castle early in the morning. The short haired girl lightly touches her abdomen, but then ignores the feeling since she doesn't believe she deserves a bathroom break yet. (unreasonable, yes. but Amelia is weird like that.)

The princess continues her search and soon notices a familiar woman nearby.

"Hey... That's Sylphiel, i bet she could find some work for me to do!" Amelia smiles, clearly in a better mood now. She runs down the street in order to catch up to the other girl.

Sylphiel +1
Amelia -1
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

WetYellow78

I've never done this before, so I may F it up.  Hopefully, I'll stay on.

---------------------------------

As with every other single night of her life, Ayu Tsukimiya awoke with a blood curling scream at the thought of being chased by thousands of ghosts up some endless stairway that led to nowhere.  After ten seconds of screaming, she realized that she was back on planet Earth.

"I should lay off the monster movies," she whispered to herself as she got out of her bed.

Slipping her feet into her slippers, Ayu trudged to the bathroom to relieve herself.  She'd neglected to go last night, but luckily, her bladder hadn't gotten the best of her during her nightmare.  Thirty seconds passed until she was finally spent, then she finished up and left out of the bathroom to get dressed- she was supposed to spend some time with Nayuki Minase since the two had grown distance in the past few months.

The only thing Ayu could find were those ridiculous suit like pants, but she wasn't going out to a formal banquet.  She opened her closet and searched for any shirt that wasn't too formal or too hot since she didn't want to burn up in the heat.  Her eyes narrowed on the short sleeve green shirt with the chibi fox that Makato had given her a week ago as a gift for no apparent reason.  It would go perfect with the pants and she wouldn't look too blue collar in it.

"It's perfect!" Aya yelled with delight as she tossed the shirt on, smoothening it out so her breasts wouldn't appear out of place or disproportionate.  "I hope Nayuki-chan isn't angry with me.  I said I'd meet a half past nine; it's only five minutes later.  If I run, maybe I can catch her before she gets bored.

Ayu: +1

Videl1201

- edit - Looks like I made a big mistake here. I accidently ignored Serika's earlier post. Sorry about that Serika.
It should be corrected now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completely unaware of the impending showdown between Kid and Yuffie Nanoha was taking a stroll through the forest as well. It had been a very enjoyable walk up until about an hour ago when she realized... she was lost.
Without paying any attention to her bearings she had wondered of the main path and was now at a complete loss as where to turn. To make matters worse she felt a slight discomforting feeling in her bladder. The need to relief herself was increasing rather rapidly. She didn't really like the idea of going behind a tree even if there were no people around, so she just held it hoping to find the way back soon enough. Just when she was starting to get worried she noticed another girl walking in the distance. It was Kid. Happy to have found someone who might show her the way out Nanoha ran towards her.

In the meantime Nina was training with Katt on the island of Tunlan. "Take this" Nina shouted while casting a Spark spell at Katt. The feline woman dodged the weak attack easily. She stuck her tongue out to taunt the dark winged princess. "Not nearly good enough".

"How about this then!" Nina answered annoyed. There was a huge lightning flash, the sound of an explosion and Katt fell down to the ground. A distinct smell of burned hair filled the air.
"Oh my god, what have I done?!" Nina ran towards her friend. "A... are you ok?"

"T... That was... amazing" Katt said while slowly getting up. Nina sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're not hurt. I think it would be best if we took a little break"

Nanoha -1
Nina +1

Videl1201

Has the hurt & Heal competition finally crashed?  :crying:

Lisk

I hope not. In case that it's not crashed, here's something.

Sakura dashed in the classroom just a few minutes before the lesson started. Tomoyo, her closest friend, gave Sakura a look both curious and worried.

"Something is wrong, Sakura-chan?" - She asked in a soft voice.
"Oh, no, not at all! I just stopped to chat with Yukito-san and... Well..."
"You really like him, do you?"
"Well, yes..." - Sakura fidgeted in her seat a little.
"So, you lost your sense of time and was almost too late for the class? *giggle*"
"I guess you're right *sweatdrop*"
"Say, Sakura-chan..." - Tomoyo paused for a second - "You were in such a hurry... so you haven't got the chance to use the bathroom?"
"T-tomoyo-chan... how did you know?"
"That's because I know how you act when you need to use the toilet... Don't worry, no one else can notice that."
"*blush* That's not the point..."

Sakura -1
Tomoyo +1

Videl1201

Thanks for helping to keep it alive Lisk   :thumbup:

Come on people, we need more contributions...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solty and Axela were walking down the marketplace searching for the right ingredients for Solty's recipe.  Because of the complexity of the recipe and the rarity of some of the ingredients they would need to spend quite some time there. The weather was hot and the place was very crowded. Slowly Axela was beginning to feel a slight tingling sensation from her bladder. At that moment she realized it might have been a good idea to go the bathroom before leaving the house...

"Axela?"

Solty's voice quickly diverted her attention away from her bladder again.

"Ah, what is it Solty?"

"Do you think these are the right mushrooms?" She handed a handful over to her friend. Axela examined them carefully. "Yes, I think so... Good thing you were paying such close attention Solty. I would have walked right past them."

Solty smiled and paid for the mushrooms. She also bought 2 cans of soda and handed one of them over to her friend. "Here Axela, let's have something to drink. It's so hot today..."

Axela hesitated for a moment. She already had to go and it would be at least an hour before they would be done there. On the other hand, it was very hot...
Finally she made up her mind and gulped down her drink. "Ahh, that tastes so good. Thanks Solty!" 

Axela -1
Solty +1

Serika

Sorry i ignored this for so long, i was just a little confused about some of the posts. It kind of sounds like Amelia is in two places at the same time.
---------------------------

Miu is laying down on her bed and drawing in a scetchbook. She's been there for a while and feels a very minor urge to pee. She ignores it and continues drawing, not wanting to be bothered with getting up. She feels the same small urge again after a few minutes, but stubbornly ignores it. In one of her stranger moments, she grabs a box of juice and quickly drinks it all.

"Ha! That will teach you a lesson!" Laughs Miu, thinking that she punished that part of her body for annoying her. The young girl then goes back to her sketchbook.

Chitose is busy organizing the archives inside Angel Base. She is alone in the large room since her friends dumped the task on her and took the day off, leaving her to sulk by herself again. She picks up one of the recently recovered objects, a lost technology that looks like an hourglass with blue sand. There is a mark (慢/patience) on the the top, but it doesn't look important.

"They always do this..." Sighs Chitose, still studying the artifact. "Running off without me..."

Her hand slides across the mark, leaving a copy of it on her palm. She doesn't seem to care and starts playing with the rare treasure. When she turns the hourglass over, Chitose gasps in suprise as a powerful need to urinate takes hold of her.

"Wha?! EEK!" Cries Chitose, quickly grabbing herself with her free hand. She didn't have to go very bad before this, but now her bladder feels as if it were full. So full, in fact, that Chitose is worried she may lose control and wet herself.

The young woman runs inside a nearby bathroom, taking the hourglass with her. She quickly lifts her dress and pulls down her panties, releasing a torrent of urine after sitting down. She moans loudly from the relief, but the flow doesn't seem to slow down. After five minutes of this her bladder still feels full and she couldn't stop the flow if she tried.

"I don't understand, why is this..." Wonders Chitose, worried that something is wrong with her. She looks at the hourglass again, noticing that half of the blue sand has reached the bottom. She assumes the lost technology must be doing this and waits for the timer to run down. After another five minutes of constant peeing the last grain of sand hits the bottom and the mark on her hand disappears. The flow of urine quickly stops, leaving her bladder completely empty.

"So... that's what this thing does..." Says Chitose, panting from the incredible feeling of relief. "I wonder if the others... heh... heehee..."

Miu -1
Chitose +1

Summary of artifact: Stamp your target, flip the glass over, and her bladder is magically full for the next 10 minutes no matter what she does.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Videl1201

QuoteSorry i ignored this for so long, I was just a little confused about some of the posts. It kind of sounds like Amelia is in two places at the same time.

Ahh, you're right. That was completely my fault. I'm so sorry.  :icon_redface:
I've edited that earlier post so that the story makes sense again.

What a mistake to make...

Lisk

Sakura kept squirming for the rest of the lesson, and when it was finally over, she was the first one to get out of class. Some of other girls looked worried too, but she didn't noticed it. She went straight to the bathroom as quickly as she can without resorting to running, and Tomoyo caught her only when she was about to enter the bathroom.

"Sakura-chan!" - Tomoyo looks as if she was running to get to Sakura in time - "I told you to wait for me?"
"You did?" - Sakura gave her a puzzled look - "Oh, I guess I've got all my mind on different thing, sorry"
Sakura laughed nervously as her need to pee rise to uncomforable level and pulled the door to girl's bathroom. It was locked.
"Hoe?" - said Sakura in disbelief
"That's what I tried to tell you, Sakura-chan" - Tomoyo took Sakura's hand from the lock - "There was an announcement that sewers were damaged during the night and workers hasn't finished repairing it yet." - she looked deep into Sakura's eyes - "I'm afraid that you can't go yet."

When Sakura realized that she must hold it for at least one period more she gasped and pressed her hand against the front of her red skirt.

"But I really need to go, Tomoyo-chan... And everybody else must have some place to do it too, right? How about you?"
"Oh" - Tomoyo smiled cheerfully - "I don't need at all, I used the bathroom before I left my house. And,besides, I'm sure they're gonna do someting soon."

Sakura pressed her knees together.

"But I need to use the bathroom right now..."
"Is that so? - Tomoyo gave her friend a worried look - "Can you wait through another class?"
"I think so, but..." - Sakura scratched one knee with another.
"Let's go then!" - Tomoyo smiled again - "I'm sure they'll solve this problem soon."

They got to the classroom and soon the bell rang again. Sakura sat in her seat with her legs tightly together and tried to concentrate on studying, but her full bladder keeps her from it. Then she tried to think about something unrelated, but the only things coming in her mind are rivers, pools and waterfalls.

"Hoe..." - Sakura secretly held herself between her legs for a minute and the urge to pee faded for a while, but then she noticed that some girls are uncomfortable in their seats too.

"It's okay" - she said to herself - "Surely they will find a way to... um..." - she pressed her kneed together again - "Solve things."

Sakura -1
Tomoyo +1

Videl1201

Lavenna entered her room still feeling very angry. "Stupid Gupta! Why couldn't she just leave him alone"

The memory of the accident came back once again. She hated thinking about it and it made her feel uncertain. Ever since the accident she felt her control had waned a bit. There had been a few close calls ...
Suddenly there was a slight pressure in her bladder. It was not much. There really was no reason to go to the bathroom yet... In fact the doctor had told her that going to the bathroom too early might weaken her control. Still she couldn't help herself and quickly went to relieve herself.

In the meantime Hare and Guu were on their way to the river to catch some fish. They had overheard the argument between Lavenna and Gupta. Hare shook his head. "Poor Lavenna... I wonder when Gupta will stop teasing her. Of course it's embarrassing that she had an accident but I think he's pushing it too far. After all, accidents happen."

Hare expected Guu to agree to his expression of sympathy. Her reply however was of a very different nature.

"Off course you would say that..."

Hare (half surprised, half annoyed) turned his head and stared right into Guu's evil grin. Immediately he realized there was trouble heading his way... again. "W... what is that supposed to mean? What are you plotting this time Guu?"

"Well..." she started with her strange monotone voice "everybody knows you're a perverted person who likes nothing more then to see helpless girls losing control."

For a second Hare's face went blank with surprise. Quickly however he recovered. "What the hell are you talking about Guu?! I'm not that kind of person! For once and for all stop telling those kinds of lies about me!"

Guu however put her arm around Hare's shoulder in a sympathetic fashion. "There now, there's no reason to be ashamed. It's very natural for boys your age to have these kinds of sexual fantasies. I'm sure there will be a girl who will love you for who you are and accommodate to your fantasies."

"Stop doing that!" Hare shouted and he got ready to grab Guu by the throat. Suddenly he was interrupted by the sound of a cute voice coming from behind him. 

"Hi Hare. What are you doing?"

He let go of Guu and turned around. Immediately he forced himself to smile. "Hi Mari, we were just... chatting a bit."

Mari showed her usual friendly and naïve smile. She took a sip from a coconut drink she was holding and replied "Really? What were you chatting about?"

"We were talking about Hare's perve*"

Hare was just in time to shut Guu's mouth. His face was bright red and was laughing nervously. "It... it was of no importance... Say Mari, would you like to come fishing with us?"

Immediately Mari's face lit up even more brightly. "Really? I'd love to!"

Lavenna +1
Mari -1

FallenStar

Let me put the changes on the original post, Videl.  =)

FallenStar