Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

3rd Official Desperation Hurt 'N Heal Topic

Started by FallenStar, June 21, 2007, 07:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

Serika

Sylphiel stops in front of the local pub for a moment. The lack of chaos inside means none of her friends are in at the moment, especially not Lina and Gourry. The priestess sighs in boredom when a pair of hands suddenly suprises her.

"Hi Sylphy!!" Cheers Amelia, pressing her breasts against her friend's back and hugging tightly.

"Eeek!" Cries Sylphiel. She waves her arms frantically to try and get away, escaping only when the smaller girl willingly releases her. She turns around to see the young princess smiling happily and calms down a little.

"Oh, Amelia? Hehe... don't scare people like that."

Sylphiel can guess what that warm, soft feeling on her back was, but at the moment her blushing is mainly because of being frightened. It makes her want to pee a little, but it's not so bad yet.
----------------

After running several blocks in only 5 minutes, Ayu reaches a bench and stops for air. She doesn't even notice the pretty girl with long blue hair giggling at her as she catches her breath.

"Ha... ah... wow, kinda dizzy hehehe..." Gasps Ayu. It looks like she is about to faint before the strange girl grabs on and helps to seat her on the bench.

"Did you oversleep? I shouldn't talk because i just got here too, ehehe..." Says Nayuki.

Sylphiel -2
Ayu +1
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Videl1201

Just check this: http://www.animegirldesp.com/forum/index.php?topic=89.0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slowly Axela was starting to wish she hadn't taken that drink. The market was still crowded and Solty was having trouble finding the final ingredient. She was now really starting to need that bathroom.

"I don't understand it," Solty said "We've been looking all over the place by now..."

"I know..." Axela replied shortly.

"Are you alright?" Solty asked noticing her friend's discomfort. "You don't look so well..."

Axela blushed. "I... I'm ok..."

Solty however was not naïve enough to believe that. "What's wrong Axela?"

"I... I just... need to use the bathroom..." Axela replied hesitantly.

Axela -1
Solty +1

FallenStar

Updated list!  (Sorry for the long wait...  my time is going faster these days for some stupid reason...  @_@ )

1. Suki Nihon                    - 10 
2. Celes Chere                  - 11
3. Nodoka                        - 10
4. Lady Riddel Viper         - 10
5. Leena                            - 10
6. Schala (Kid) Zeal           -  9
7. Harle                             - 10
8. Mari                              - 9
9. Lavenna                           - 10
10. Yuffie Kisaragi               - 11
11. Tamaki                          - 10
12. Sylphiel                         - 9
13. Sakura                          - 8
14. Tomoyo                         -12
15. Milfeulle                         -10
16. Yue Ayase                   - 10
17. Rose Anderson             - 10
18. Motoko Aoyama          - 10
19. Setsuna                         - 10
20. Nina                             - 11
21. Ayu Tsukimiya              - 12
22. Misuzu Kamio               - 10
23. Nanoha Takamachi       - 9
24. Fate Testarossa              -10
25. Miu Matsuoka               - 9
26. Solty Revant                  -  13
27. Axela Warrick                   - 7
28. Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun -  9
29. Chitose                            - 11
30. Ruri                                  - 10

FallenStar

And now... to rekindle interest in this topic....

=====================================================

Outside a small hotel, a very familiar young girl with short blue hair sighs, leaning on her broom for a moment as she lifts her right hand up to her forehead, shielding her eyes as she wipes a little moisture off her pale. She looks up at the sky and smiles, the sunlight making her face beam. "Mmm... the sun is really warm... This is usually pretty good weather to see a girl wet in..."

She glances around at the normal lunch-rush crowd walking along the streets of the city. She frowns slightly, "I wish Cel was here... She was always good at helping me make a girl wet..." She squirmed a little, feeling a little turned on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a different part of the city, Nodoka whines softly as she finally finishes carrying the huge amount of books in her arms to a bench in front of her school. She drops the books there for a moment and brushes back a lock of her blue hair, revealing her eye for a moment, before it falls back over it.  She states, "Negi-sensei must have really wanted these books badly... I wonder why...  It's really hard work...  and now I'm thirsty..."

She glances around the area, seeing a water fountain nearby. "Ahh!" she gasps, happily, trudging over to it and taking a few healthy gulps of water.

=======================================================

Suki + 1
Nodoka - 1

[Random Smiley Moment]   :crying:

Videl1201

Nice to have you posting on this topic again Fallenstar :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait! Wait!!!" Celes shouts, but the bus drives away relentlessly. "That's just great!" she exclaims. "Now I'm going to have to wait another 30 minutes! Why does Suki have to live all the way over at the other side of town?"

Acknowledging defeat she sits down on a bench next to the bus stop. While waiting her mind turns to Suki once more.
"Hot little Suki... She looks so cute every time in those wet pants. What will she say when they meet up again? They did have a pretty rough fight last time... "

Suddenly her trail of though is disturbed as a young girl dressed in a pink school uniform sits down next to her.

"Did you miss the bus too?" Tamaki asks. Celes nods. "Only just."

Suddenly Tamaki notices a vending machine behind them. She walks over towards it and gets herself a fruit drink. "Now that's just ideal while waiting in this heat," she exclaims. "Do you want one too?"

"No thanks," Celes replies. Slowly she is starting to get excited. "Wouldn't it be great if this girl gets desperate?" she thinks to herself. "She looks so cute! Just imagine, her standing in that cute outfit of hers, shaking in both desperation and pleasure... *"

"Oh my god! I'm starting to think just like Suki!"

Tamaki -1
Celes +1

rnc2011

dragoon

humhumhum great characters here XD
wow, long time I didn't make a hurt'N heal, I hope to be ok, anyway I got inspiration, let's do this, I use two free characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahora School: 6h30

The sun is rising in the sky, and already a loud mob is walking in the streets of Mahora. Nobody slept this night: a lot of confettis and spangles lay on the groud, it also sounds like a delicious odour of sugar and candies is floating in the air. The people in the streets seems to be really happy, enjoying the attractions made by everyone, no more doubt is possible, this is the second day of the Mahora Great Party!

Near a restaurant, holding a warm tea in her hand, Setsuna is looking at the dawn, peacefully, remembering all the hard work she did to help Negi finish the horror house.

"Today is the great martial arts championship! I wonder if I be able to beat Asuna, she had improved in training since the last time. Anyway, I'm gonna do my best, to impress Negi!"

But suddenly, a little voice, who semmed to come from nowhere, whispered those words to Setsuna:

"Trying to do your best in meaningless...only the weaks say such things to bring them luck, you don't diserve to enter the tournament!"

Setsuna jumped in the air, she sensed at this moment an unknown energy, it wasn't a dark energy, but it was in fact terrifying, more like a powerful aura.
Setsuna was right, it was like a very thin blade brushed her hair, she jumped at the right time to avoid being cut in half.

A few of her hair were on the ground, she looked quickly in the direction where the attack came, unsheating her sword: a woman in a white kimono, with long dark hair and a long sword, and a hat that covered her eyes, gave Setsuna a smile.

Setsuna was astonished: she didn't feel the presence of this woman before the whisper, it was obviously a samourai of high-class.

"Who are you?!" said Setsuna, gripping her sword in her two hands.

The dark haired woman unleashed a little laugh, before introducing herself:
"I'm Motoko Aoyama, holder of the lengendary Shinmei Ryu. I'm here to proove everyone the true strengh of a warrior in this little "party", I'm gonna win the championship, and then..."

But she stopped talking. She was looking at Setsuna, and recognized her gaze.
"You...are from Shinmei?" asked Motoko.
Setsuna nodded her head, the word Shimei ecchoed in her ears: in front of her, one of the most skillfull warrior of Shinmei was challenging her.
The championship is going to start soon, but Setsuna got no choice, in order to proove she can participate, she needs to beat Motoko. Moreover, Setsuna was overjoyed to meet a person like Motoko, and understood it will be a great warming-up.

The two girls went into a park out of the school, in order to not harm anyone during their battle.

Suddenly, Setsuna felt a strange sensation, near her pelvis:
"Oh no, not now...I should'nt have drink that tea!"

This sensation made her lose concentration, and didn't saw the first assault of Motoko, she jumped quickly, but unfortunately, she didn't avoid completely, and took damage under her stomach.

She quickly got off the ground, and she felt like a hot little drop inside her pants.
The battle is only beginning, and Setsuna seemed to be penalized because of a little need to pee, but she concentrate, and already Motoko was ready for a second assault.

Setsuna -1
Motoko Aoyama +1

------------------------------------------------------------------

so, how was it for you?

Videl1201

While walking towards the river Hare and Mari are chatting cheerfully. The conversation is only interrupted every so often by Mari taking a sip from her coconut drink. Thanks to her open and carefree nature Hare has quickly forgotten Guu's earlier "assumptions" about his sexual desires.

"Hey look, it's a Manda." Mari suddenly says while pointing at the strangely shaped fruit growing a bit off the road. "Do you want one too?"

"No thanks," Hare replies.

Just when Mari has gone to pluck the Manda, Guu sneaks towards Hare. "So when are you going to ask her?" she abruptly asks.

"Guu, you shouldn't creep up to me like that. Ask her what?"

"If she'll wet herself for you of course." Guu answers with her deadpan expression.

"I told you I'm not interested in girls peeing their pants!" Hare angrily replies. Immediately he realizes he shouldn't have talked so laud. Slowly he turns around and sees Mari staring at him with a confused look on her face.

"What are you talking about Hare? Did you say peeing pants?"

"No! That was not what I said... I was just... talking with Guu... about... Peter Pan! That's right! Peter Pan! Now isn't that a great book! I really love it, and I was just telling Guu she really should read it," * Hare replies laughing nervously.

Mari looks at him skeptically. "Hare is there something you're not telling?"

"No there isn't. Everything is fine. Say that's a tasty looking Manda. Ripe and fresh, just as it should be. But we are wasting time here. Let's keep going. We shouldn't keep the fish waiting. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha (nervous laughter). *

Immediately Mari turns to her cheerful self again and so the 3 continue their walk towards the river (Hare staring angrily at Guu).

* Said in less than 2 seconds without any pauses between the words.

In the meantime Nina and Katt are taking a break from their training. They are sitting on a cliff overlooking the ocean surrounding Tunlan and are enjoying a well deserved rest.

Mari -1
Nina +1

Videl1201

Wow, it has now been over a year since the last post  :(

Serika

[ooc]Time to get this going again. After talking it over, it IS okay to post in a Hurt 'n Heal even if it's been a long time. To prevent this from being messed up any further, i will delete posts that don't fit with the story or fail to hurt/heal properly. I will PM you the deleted post so you can edit it and try again, if it happens.[/ooc]

Miu's attempt to ignore her bladder doesn't go as planned. The urge to pee becomes more of a distraction the longer she waits and it starts to effect her drawing. A few minutes later, she holds up her sketchbook to to see... a drawing of a toilet.

"Aw, darn it! When did i..."

Because she wants to draw something other than bathrooms, Miu stands up and opens the door, intending to leave her air conditioned bedroom. A blast of warm air forces her to slam the door shut so she is unable to leave. "Gah! Hot..." The young girl still has to pee, but for now isn't willing to endure the summer weather.

After pulling her panties back up, Chitose takes the strange item and runs out of the bathroom with it. She makes sure the women's bathroom is locked from the inside first, then runs in the direction of Milfeulle's bedroom.

"Hehe! I wonder if Milfeulle will do whatever i tell her if she has to- Eek!" Chitose stumbles while running down the stairs and drops the hourglass in order to grab the railing. The item falls down a few levels and is now out of sight, to her dismay. "Ah, oh no..."

Miu -1
Chitose +1
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

r3

"Solty, I gotta go now." Axelia clasped her hands between her legs in frustration, but the other girl didn't seem to listen. "It's not here, let's just go and I can..." She fell silent, cursing her impertinence. I've got to remain strong here, this isn't ladylike at all.

"Hm?" Solty turned round. "Didn't hear that. Still, I don't remember trying that stall, let's go."

Axelia followed her with mincing steps, keeping her hands tightly by her sides to give the impression that nothing was wrong at all. Turning, she saw a stall-owner pouring a delicate perfume from one jar to another, the light yellow liquid inviting unwanted thoughts. Solty, as normal, was oblivious to all this.

Axelia -2
Solty +1