Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Rules of Engagement - part 2

Started by princesstess, January 22, 2008, 01:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesstess

Rules of Engagement - part 2

After awhile I had gotten it all out. I still felt my ambivalent. But that was ok, and I think made it all the more intense for me.

"Can we be honest?" I asked. He nodded.

"Deep down I do crave peeing my panties, especially the intensity of it all, but I still feel ambivalent about it. "

"You shouldn't feel ambivalent." He gave me a little squeeze.

" I actually need to feel ambivalent, it makes my pantie desperation more intense and peeing my panties that more emotionally devastating. And that is what I think makes it work for me."

"And for me, that's watching videos of actresses faking it does nothing compared to watching a woman pee her panties for real."

"It was real today."

"I know, Tess. I can tell that went through quite the ordeal and we have to keep it that way.... What would help keep it real?" He started driving again.

I thought for a while.

"It took all my self-discipline not to go to the washroom during my last pantie desperation, but I need to know if you were the special man I've been looking for. I almost went more than once."

"If you had went, I wouldn't have known that you were the special girl I've been looking for."

"Then I'm glad I didn't. While I tend to put myself in impossible to get to the washroom situations, I do go when it gets too painful and I have the chance. So you have to trap me in my desperate panties as I don't think I could do that voluntarily again, if I did learn to do that, it wouldn't be the same ."

He nodded.

"Make it a rule to fire me if I go to the washroom without your permission. Then refuse me no matter how hard I beg or cry. No matter how desperate my poor panties are for the toilet. The threat has to be real. You would fire me for insubordination."

"Then that is a condition of your employment. If I do give permission, its because the situation warrants protecting our secret or is inappropriate for other reason. I don't want you asking in a meeting as that would seem odd, if you look desperate I will call for a break as there already are some rumors flying about."

I nodded, but felt some disappointment.

"If I'm in public, it makes it more intense."

"We can certainly arrange that, but not at the office... At least not regularly. On business trips it would be less of an issue. " He smiled. "As for elsewhere in public, If I nod, you're to go to the ladies, if I shake my head you're not to go, no matter how desperate you are."

I was getting turned on by the thought of it all. I was also starting to need to go. "Bill, I probably should go soon."

"Not until I sense that you really need to go. We're not going to push it all the way as you have no change of clothes, but I do need to remind you who's boss." He put on a stern look.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, now what else makes it work for you?"

"Nice panties, with lace trim. Satin is really nice but nylon works as long as there is lace trim. The pair I'm wearing cost me twenty-four dollars, so I get more upset when I pee them that if they were some cheap cotton panties."
"Then you should really get upset peeing a $130 dollar pair." He smiled.

"I would be afraid to wear a pair that expensive, not that I could even afford it."

"I guess peeing an nice expensive skirt or dress would be upsetting too."

"It would, I guess psychologically it has to do with my mother getting upset and punishing me if I peed my panties in a nice dress and how horribly I was treated when I peed my panties at my senior prom. " I felt the shame and humiliation all over again

"I know peeing my panties in that skirt suit you bought was a lot more intense and devastating, both because you had bought it, It looked expensive."

"It was only $500. I'll be putting you in two thousand dollar skirt suits and dresses, with panties and slips priced to do justice to such a skirt suit or dress."

"Sir, I would be terrified to pee my panties in something that expensive." I couldn't even imagine how desperately intense or devastating that would feel.

"Its good that you would be terrified to do so."

He thought for a moment on how he could make this more interesting." In fact if I ever sense that you didn't fight with all your might to not pee your panties, that you didn't do everything you could to squeeze even one more second before starting to pee your panties, and when you do start peeing your panties that you didn't do everything you could to keep from spurt peeing your panties again for even one more second, and from totally peeing your panties for even one more second... Then I will be very upset with you. I might even fire you. "

That really scared me. "Then it would be best I stuck with clothes from Macys."

He shook his head. That wouldn't as interesting. "As my secretary, you are a symbol of my company's success, so you will dress at a level that symbolizes that success."

I nodded weakly. I felt in a no win situation, it was going to be like high school again on worse. It was all I could do to not start crying. I was also really needing to pee badly.

He looked at her and saw that he had gone to far. "Tess, you do know that I am a perfect judge whether a woman has done everything she can to keep from peeing her panties, I know when they've given up prematurely and I certainly know when they held out longer than she thought she ever could. As long as you do your best, I will know it."

He paused for effect. "If you've done your best and still have totally peed your panties in an expensive skirt suit or dress, knowing just how much more devastating it is to you, I will support and comfort you more than you could ever imagine. I will treat you like a princess who peed her panties would be treated." He smiled.

I was relieved. I could win, I just had to hold it longer than I ever had and then feel my devastation. I couldn't begin to imagine what that would feel like. But I knew I soon would.

By now I was visibly fidgeting as the burning pain increased in my already exhausted bladder. I was breathing in short gasps, pressing my hands into my taunt skirt. My thighs rapidly opened and closed reflexively, my tight skirt constricted the opening and closing, but I was sure he could see it. My panties were already damp from my juices as I was aroused. I looked at him pleadingly as I really didn't want to pee all over his Lexus.
Please, I'm practically peeing my panties. I need to get to a toilet now."

He could see that she was getting desperate in her panties. He shook his head. He would push her to the brink of peeing her panties, her tired bladder mustn't get a break. He had plans for her later this evening and an exhausted bladder would make it that much more interesting.

"I'm sure you can hold it until we get downtown."...

The burning agony grew as tortured minute after tortured minute passed, radiating throughout my abdomen. I grew even more desperate with every passed exit. Bouncing and rocking on my seat, thighs rapidly opening and closing, breathing in gasps, pushing my fingers into my taunt skirt trying to reach my poor desperate panties.

He saw her desperate pleading look as they came up to another exit. He blew past it.

I started to sob. I was so desperate in my panties and was panicing, which made me want to pee even worse. I was so terrified I'd pee all over his Lexus. My panic over that made me even more desperate in my tortured panties and that turned me on even more.

I had tightly crossed my legs and recrossed them at my ankles, I rocked hunched over,. I was so turned on, my panties were totally soaked with my sweat and juices. I started trembling from my desperation and the sheer effort to not start peeing my tortured panties

"Please, I'm going pee my panties if I don't get to the Ladies right now." I sobbed

He was tempted to keep pushing her endurance, but she needed to keep her panties dry until they finished shopping as they had no change of clothes for her and it would not do to go into Neiman Marcus with her smelling of pee. "I'm taking the next exit, Tess. Just hang on a little longer." He drank in her desperation, wishing for more. He took the exit.... Reluctantly....

I unbuckled my seat belt as he pulled off on to the exit, rapid bouncing on my seat, eyes desperately scanning for a place to pee. He pulled into a no-name Taco joint, right up to the door.

Fumbling briefly with the door, I got out and made my way to the Ladies Room in fast, minicing hunched over steps, hand pushed into my tight skirt. The washroom was filthy but I was too desperate to care as I quickly hiked up my skirt and slip, rolled down my pantyhose and panties, squatted over the gross toilet seat trying to not sit on it. And peeeedddd.. That my pee splashed on the seat made no difference to its level of grossness.

I wanted to get out of this filthy stall quickly. So I quickly pulled up my undies, pulled down my skirt and slip and got out. I was in a foul mood as that washroom was right out of some Mexican village.

The CEO held the car door for me. I got in.

He looked at her, she was obviously upset. Had he pushed her too far. "Tess?"

I looked at him. "Never put me in a situation where I have to use a washroom like that!"

"It was really that bad?

Her look told him enough.

"I'm sorry, Tess."

I decided to let him stew a little...

By the time we pulled on the Magnificent Mile I had calmed down.

He looked over and smiled. "Neiman Marcus should have everything you need."

Oh wow, he really was going to splurge on me.

"So no one suspects, we have to make sure that what you wear to work is what you wear home. So we are going to have to buy you 2 or 3 of each style of suit or skirt."

Oh wow, he really, really was going to splurge on me. "Bill, that's going to cost a fortune."

"Any your point is..." He smiled. "We're also going to get you something nice to wear out for dinner tonight and for the weekend."

I was thrilled, I was going to get my dream wardrobe... I knew the price, and it was one I was willing to pay...

- END -
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

Serika

I'm really liking this series so far. :)

She has the best job, and the office clothes are great for desperation.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

anathema

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.