New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Rainy nights in Tokyo [Yuri, Watersports, Voyeurism]; Chapter 1

Started by Videl1201, June 14, 2008, 11:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

Ok, I have just finsihed the first chapter in a new original story (original in the sense that 's not based on an anime series or anything like that). It's not the first story I've written, but it's the first in a very long time (not counting posting on the rp's of course). I hope it will turn out ok nontheless.

Please enjoy :)

Videl1201

Rainy nights in Tokyo

Chapter 1; Tuesday

"... Police have confirmed that the 3 teens aged 11 to 13 died from inhaling toxic fumes. At this point there is no reason to doubt that it is another case of teen suicide. The latest numbers show that suicide rates among youngsters in their teens and twenties remains at an all time high.

Education Minister Yamane Akihiro acknowledged that the government has not yet been able to find an answer to the problem which has become increasingly troublesome in Japan in the past decade.

And now the weather...
The Tokio area has endured several showers the past days and will continue to...
*"

Bored with the news Yumi turned down the volume with the remote and pushed her head into the pillows of the couch. She had been laying there for the full 2 hours she'd been home and hadn't changed out of her school uniform yet. With her elbow she pushed a textbook on English language aside causing it to drop on the floor. Her eyes rested on the large soldier statuette standing in the corner. With its 1 meter in length it was the largest of several historical artifacts decorating the room. Her father once told her it was very old and extremely rare. Yumi hated it.
The room itself was quite spacious and luxurious by Tokyo standards. To Yumi however it rather seemed cold and boring.
Slowly the clock kept ticking while she kept staring at the statue. Nothing happened.

After a while she got up and walked over to the window. It was dark outside and the rain made it hard to see anything. There wasn't much traffic on the narrow road down below and no pedestrians out to challenge the weather. At the apartment building across the street everybody had curtains in front of their windows so there wasn't anything to see. Yumi sighed and stared at the clock. It was 19.15. Then her mobile phone rang.

"Hi?"

"Hi Yumi, I couldn't reach you earlier today, was there something wrong?"

"Nothing, I had just forgotten to recharge the battery last night, that's all."

"Ah, I see. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I won't be home for dinner today. It's going to be late again so don't wait up."

"Yeah, I figured as much."

"I'm sorry Yumi. I know I haven't been home much lately and..."

"No, really it's fine dad. I know there's this big exhibition coming at the museum and all... It's not your fault."

"I'll make it up to you next week. How about going to see a movie together? If you don't feel embarrassed to spend time with your old man that is... You are nearly 17 after all..."

"*giggles* No that's ok. It sounds like fun. See you tomorrow."

After ending the conversation Yumi stared blankly for a few seconds. Finally she made up her mind and started typing a message on her mobile.

"Hi Kenzo. Dad just phoned and said he would be home early today, so I can't come over. I'm sorry, but maybe we could do it tomorrow? Many kisses, Yumi"

"Not on the table Tama-chan!" She tried to pull the cat of the table, but it resisted by putting its claws in the tablecloth. Not in for a struggle Yumi started petting it instead. Then the mobile phone began to buzz. She quickly picked it up and read the message.

"That's ok. Shame we can't do it today, but there's no hurry. See you tomorrow at school. I love you, Kenzo. "

Not wanting to be disturbed by anyone Yumi turned off her mobile phone and tossed it on the couch. She walked over to her father's desk and turned on his laptop. While the laptop was booting up she went over to the kitchen and treated herself to a cup of instant noodles. It wasn't exactly a feast, but a decent meal when dining alone. This was the fourth day in a row she would be having cup-noodles.
Finally the laptop was ready. Yumi sat down and connected to the internet. A slight feeling of excitement came over her. Quickly her fingers typed the address of the web-page she was looking for. It was a Japanese message board. In anticipation of what was coming Yumi slowly slid her hand into her panties. The feeling was pleasant and familiar.

She read the messages posted in the last couple of days. Just the day before someone had posted several video links. Yumi felt her heart rate going up as she clicked on one of the links.

The video showed a young Japanese girl sitting at the back seat of a car. She was having a conversation with a guy who wasn't on screen. Every couple of seconds the girl took a sip of water from a large bottle.

"Ok, today it's going to be in public." the man announced. The girl giggled a bit and then she nodded.

Yumi could see were this was going. Completely fixated she stared at the screen. Slowly her fingers started to move.

"Ok, let's go." The man said.
The next scene the girl was walking on a busy street. "Do I have to do it here?" she asked a bit sheepishly.

Gradually the rhythm of Yumi's hand sped up. Her breathing started to become lauder.
For a moment she hesitated. Normally she kept the volume of the TV on to mask the noise. Then again, it was never really necessary. Already too caught up in the rhythm she decided not to bother. This bold move made her actually more excited (although subconsciously she did keep the noise a bit down). 

"No, let's go to a place were there are more people around..." the man replied. The girl laughed again. It was clear she was both feeling nervous and had to go to a bathroom real badly. Finally they reached a busy section with lots of shops. "Here?" she asked.

Yumi was no longer holding back. She was gasping audibly while pressing her fingers deeper inside. She realized she could let it end at any time now, but she wanted to savoir this feeling as long as possible.

"I... I think it's coming out..." the young girl said softly. The camera zoomed in on the front of her pants. Slowly, but surely a dark spot appeared...

At that moment it happened. Maybe it was because the sexual tension heightened her senses but Yumi could just feel it. Someone was watching her!
Very slowly she turned her head to the window. She immediately realized she should have closed the curtains. What a stupid mistake! ...But still... nobody should be able to see her. Not from the angle at which the desk stood... Impossible!
Besides, all the curtains were closed at the apartment on the other side of the street...

Very slowly she turned her head...

No, this could not be! Now she noticed it! There were three apartments on the top floor of the building across the room that did allow a clear view of her... Also it was dark outside, while the lights were on the room. This made her even more visible.

Yumi did not dare to breathe as she peeked through the window glass...

There she was! Yumi stared straight into her eyes. A young girl, maybe two years younger than she was.

Yumi remained completely frozen. All she could do was stare at the young girl. And the girl stared back...
It was impossible to tell how long they faced each other like that. Seconds? Minutes? To Yumi it seemed like an eternity. All that time and neither seemed to move a muscle.

Suddenly a terrible noise sounded as the cat knocked the cup of noodles on the floor. It shattered and the cat sped away. For a split second Yumi looked away from the window. When she looked back the girl was gone and the spell had been broken. All was quiet. The movie had ended. The only noise in the room came from Miyu's heart, which was still beating audibly. 

Finally she was able to move her hand away from her panties. It wouldn't stop shaking. A drop of white liquid fell onto her skirt. Then another one, and another one. Her fingers were all wet and sticky...