New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi, my name is A***

Started by Serika, February 01, 2013, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-lifestyles/10-illegal-baby-names-194006397-3.html

I saw this and thought some of it was funny. A lot of it is just stupid parenting, like wanting to name your baby "Smelly Head" or "asdfasdfasdf" or whatever that was. Some if it is bad parenting, and some of it is just governments being pissy and spiteful, like Germany not allowing androgynous names. (I find that transphobic, but maybe i'm biased...)

Let's see, what other banned names were listed here...

QuoteAnus (Denmark)

What?

QuoteAnus

WAT?

QuoteANUS

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! D:

Holy f***, what kind of drugs were those parents smoking?! Just imagine that kid's life if the judge had allowed this name. At age 7-9, when he's out playing with friends, his mom would shout from their house "Aaaanusss! It's time for dinner! Come home Anus!" If he/she gets in trouble at school the principal would announce over the intercom "Anus, report to the principal's office!" If they get separated at school or something, his/her friends would have to go around asking people "Have you seen Anus around here? I'm looking for Anus!"

Ick. That judge should have legally renamed the father "Shit4Brains"
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

What the hell... you can name your child Google but you can't name your child Q?!

The Continuum will hear of this and humanity will be DOOOOOOOOOOMED!   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Drying

At least error is not on the list.

Apparently, over a thousand symbols is not allowed in a first name, so a guy in the U.S. decided to settle for the name Rhoshandiatelly-neshiaunneveshenk Koyaanfsquatsiuty Williams.

In the Netherlands, Emiel Ratelband (an intensely annoying guy who does everything for publicity) wanted to name his son Rolls Royce, a name which was not accepted.

Doesn't beat Anus though. Even if it's not actively used in Denmark, It's pretty bad.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

I...I'm sorry, I'm too busy trying to wrap my brain around how Albin is intended to be spelled "Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116"......

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Xenion

Hmmm Akuma isn't such a bad name for a kid

First they tend too keep you from your well deserved rest. Waking you up in the middle of the night.
After that is the sweet innocent smile phase, where you can't possibly punish them when they look at you like that.
Then they start to suck you dry financially due to expensive clothing and school fees.
And when they finally start earning some money they leave you to live on there own.. 

Considering all this.. It's not that bad a name :tongue_smilie:

Though i must agree with Mydnyght.. How the HELL is that pronounced as Albin? :S

Iku Nagae

Yes most of these fall under Dumb parenting... God some people :|