New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Oh dear lord... xD

Started by FallenStar, January 31, 2013, 06:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

I always knew China was fucked up in the head - at least their government seems to be - but this is quite literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen. xD

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cans-fresh-air-sale-china-234302171.html

Someone please tell me Mel Brooks didn't just travel to China to sell these. Please?  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

The real stupidity is that China let their air pollution get so bad that people actually need gasmasks and oxygen cans. From what i've heard there's so many cars and factories in the cities now that you can barely see down the street though all the smog.

China is living proof that the environmentalists are right about air pollution. If we stop enforcing laws on pollution then we'll be paying money for breathable air just like they are.

EARTH!
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Yeah, people can be really stupid about things. Just like the Republican Party.  :lol:

FIRE!
Welp... I'm fucked...

Ultima02

*reads the article* Whoa!  What the--?!  WHY?!  China, you are so beyond...  I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Lurkerson

Well it says the cans of air are meant as a form of commentary rather than an actual profit making venture, but it would be hilarious if the guy made out like a bandit on this anyway.  Seriously, how bad does it need to be over there before people actually start doing this for real?

Also, WI... *cough hack cough* wind...

Xenion

Hmm other problem is.. Car = Status. So even if they could cycle too there work, they won't.. Couse it's not a status icon. And you need to differentiate yourself from your neighbour.
which isn't that strange seing how tightly packed they all are there.
And ofcourse some regulation on there industries would be really helpful :)

Water!

(Damm I'm so tempted to post a youtube link :lol:)

Iku Nagae

Mel Brooks did it first. He should get a huge cut of the money xD
Seriously that is ridiculous. So polluted over there.
Heart <3