News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The wetting of your dreams just happened. What next?

Started by Teumessian, October 08, 2011, 11:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

So, it's pretty clear that most everyone here thinks wetting is extremely sexy. However, when confronted with the possibility of seeing someone wet themselves, hardly any of us would be content to just watch (though that is often the case).

Let's say you're out with your dream boy/girl friend (depending on your preference). For simplicity's sake, let's say they already know about your little fetish.

They become desperate for a restroom. You try to help them find one, and there is plenty of crotch grabbing, hopping from foot-to-foot, and cute little moans and gasps. Eventually, the inevitable happens, and they have a huge accident. They stand their, avoiding your staring, while pee is slowly dribbling down their legs, making a puddle on the floor.

What do you do to them?

>I'll let you guys post first before giving my own answer

kamigawa

I'm pretty sure you would hear a fuse blowing in my head, and I would switch from Conscience to Basic Instincts. From then, just a blur and some colorful sparkles.

Dynamic

This kind of topic, huh?  Well, I don't know.

I mean, I have witnessed several IRL wettings, but I can't really say any of them were "the wetting of my dreams."

I did date a girl who was somewhat accident prone.  Most of the time she let it happen because she had the same fetish as me.  But, a few times she did have genuine accidents.  It was always different when those happened, you know?  I guess it was because she wasn't playing then, but if she happened to wet herself unintentionally she always seemed very subdued.  Maybe it was because actually losing control is disturbing, I don't know.  But when that did happen, I always took care of her.  Helped her clean up, change clothes, et cetera.  Since we were already comfortable with wetting and such for fun it was kind of a given that when it happened by accident I would help her out.

To be honest, those memories are some of my fondest.  Real accidents are just so much cuter than staged ones, you know?  Ahh, memories...
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

secretssssssssss

If a wetting happens after all that strugling to find a bathroom , depending on the place ,
if this happens outside on a public place  id first help her out to remove her wet clothes and find dry ones or if there is no possible way for that... go home ofcourse...
and if it happens just when she enters her/mine house and looses it ,
then ill help her to clean up or try to have sex with her... since its pretty arausing if i see a girl wet herself infront of me.  :drool:
*Unintentional forum lurker.

Clem Trilling

There would be no puddle, I would demand she continue hold as much as possible until I can lay her. Actually, until I am cumming inside her.

I may be a mean bastard that way, but I'm also Johnny on the spot with a damp washcloth and seat protector.  Ditch the panties, put the pantyhose back on, wipe the streaks: looks fine and will dry in ten minutes.

Ranpalan

Assuming this is my current girlfriend, who happens to know about my fetish and not mind indulging in it, and assuming this was truly an accident, as I would find it more arousing that way:

First of all, it would strongly depend on how public the wetting was.  I would obviously try to get her to a private spot before she wets, and in that case, I'd be most likely to just give her a hug and tell her not to feel bad about it.  It would probably end up just being a lot of hugging at first, and then we'd go somewhere for her to change.

If the wetting was in a highly public place, I'd probably be too shy to outright hug her (and it would look weird, to say the least).  In that case, it would depend on how shocked and embarrassed she would be.

All in all, neither of these is particularly pleasant;  I think I'd prefer it if she managed to hold out after leaking a few times, or if she wet herself while without me and then told about it when we next met.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs