* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Lurkers, GET IN HERE!!!

Started by Teumessian, July 18, 2011, 09:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miester

- Male

- No tv for me.  I'm a gamer.

- The last time I had to really go was years ago.  I was with friends on our way to the beach and the moment we got there, I jumped in the ocean. 

darksyn

Ohsnap! *runs to thread*

To start off,

-Male-to-Female Transgender

-TV shows? I don't usually watch drama stuff, but yes to documentaries, Particularly the Aftermath series.

The last time I was particularly desperate was when I was house-sitting for my grandparents, during bathroom renovations. It was around July last year, so the heat prompted much water intake throughout the afternoon. :P

Around an hour before they finished putting the new toilet in I was dealing with a rather uncomfortable twinge in my bladder. (Normally I have a bladder of steel, so I don't go very often. ) I didn't really know the guy doing the work at the time, so I chose to avoid the area, much to my detriment...

I'm not entirely comfortable posting the rest on a public forum quite yet, as I'm new to the community, but if anybody wants to know, give me a PM and I'll tell you in private. ^^;

laughingfood

Male

Doctor Who

Um, I was sitting in the car on the way back from vacation. I had to pee REALLY bad. I thought nearly the whole time there that I was going to wet myself. I ran inside, then made it just in time. Out of curiosity I intentionally wet myself in the shower fully clothed about a day later, but I realized it's a lot more fun to watch a girl wet than to wet myself. :P

Sluncho

Male
Oz and really like any premium cable drama (really loving Breaking Bad)
Too many car trips, yo. I travel a lot and am generally too lazy to hit the bathroom before leaving or when stopping for food so that's lead to more near accidents than I can count.

lie2hacker2

Guilty as charged. I'm a lurker here.

- Male

- Ghost in the Shell

- I have a very strong bladder, so I don't get desperate often, but it does happen on rare occasions and never to the point where I might have an accident.

Drying

I'm not sure I really count as a lurker... I'm just new and reading old topics...

Anyway.

Sex: Male.
TV Show: Depends on my mood. Currently, I suppose Dr. Who.
Desperate: A long bus drive. The bus was stuck in traffic and I had to pee when I left. I made it home and into the toilet and then wet myself quite a bit before undoing my jeans button.