List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

Newp

Quote from: Lisk on December 26, 2013, 06:38:23 AM
The demo was reneeeweeedddddddddd!
http://www1.axfc.net/u/3123228

Should note that your previous save files will not work with this new version, so you'll have to start a new game.

Zenix

The filesize is much larger now. Anything added/changed?

Newp

Quote from: Zenix on December 26, 2013, 09:46:31 AM
The filesize is much larger now. Anything added/changed?

Yes, it seems to be the full game (I assume), looking through all the files. Many new characters and pics as well as many additional maps. Why this version is unencrypted, I don't know, but it will allow for easier translation, at least.

Rainyday

It's not the full game, it's another progress update that goes to a one or two dungeons after the 4th party member.
A fair chunk of the stuff in the game files hasn't been implemented/isn't accessible yet, and the fact it's not the full game means translation probably shouldn't start yet (Though we *could* begin editing the text in the images, particularly inventory items and their descriptions, since those can carry over).

But.
All the same.

Aoi Kurage, you are amazing.
Amaaaazzziiiiiiinnnngg.

Tomocchi>Nyanko>Hamuko>Hime

MKFan200

Alot of the files on this download seem to corrupt on my end. :crying:

Newp

Quote from: Rainyday on December 26, 2013, 05:24:58 PM
It's not the full game, it's another progress update that goes to a one or two dungeons after the 4th party member.
A fair chunk of the stuff in the game files hasn't been implemented/isn't accessible yet, and the fact it's not the full game means translation probably shouldn't start yet (Though we *could* begin editing the text in the images, particularly inventory items and their descriptions, since those can carry over).

But.
All the same.

Aoi Kurage, you are amazing.
Amaaaazzziiiiiiinnnngg.

Tomocchi>Nyanko>Hamuko>Hime

Wow, I can't believe there is going to be even more, the game is huge as it is! I'm extremely impressed with what Aoi Kurage has been able to do with RPG Maker XP.

Switch Nyanko and Hamuko imo

Edit: Finally reached then end.

Another random thing that I did while bored. It is possible for a girl to wet herself twice in the same battle. If she does, the puddle under her at the time magically disappears and a new one starts.

Zenix

I'm playing the new demo and got past the church place. I think I found where I need to be but I have no idea what to do. I'm at some tree trunks you can inspect and the middle one has a reset switch?

Rainyday

Quote from: Zenix on December 28, 2013, 08:32:59 PM
I'm playing the new demo and got past the church place. I think I found where I need to be but I have no idea what to do. I'm at some tree trunks you can inspect and the middle one has a reset switch?

Along the two paths left and right of that you can find two shining stones with clues on how to get past.

All the puzzles are straightforward enough except the one in the temple with the pillar heights, I think the translator I used couldn't get the right nuance of the clues or something, so maybe if someone had a more elegant translation of it, it would help.

Jackkosa

Ah, finally had a chance to finish Shikkin Plus. And the best non-spoiler advice I can give for real-mode is that some Items stack on top of each other. Its fun to think outside of the box. Can't wait for the next eventual translation.

darklok

hey, it's just me or the 3th girl can't be used on Mojikue?
on the menu i can see the other but she... and she is the cutest after the 4th  :crying:

Rainyday

Quote from: darklok on December 29, 2013, 12:19:23 PM
on the menu i can see the other but she... and she is the cutest after the 4th  :crying:

Did you trigger the error in the demo?
I noticed that if you go into the castle to see the princess before beating the thieves' hideout, then she'll appear for cutscenes even though you haven't recruited her.
I didn't chase that error up extensively so I don't know what the consequences would be if you kept playing like that, but it sounds plausible.

darklok

Quote from: Rainyday on December 29, 2013, 02:19:21 PM
Quote from: darklok on December 29, 2013, 12:19:23 PM

Did you trigger the error in the demo?
I noticed that if you go into the castle to see the princess before beating the thieves' hideout, then she'll appear for cutscenes even though you haven't recruited her.
I didn't chase that error up extensively so I don't know what the consequences would be if you kept playing like that, but it sounds plausible.
man, i don't even know what "thieves hideout" are you talking about xDD
well, i think i have to start over again... God Shikkin, tell my that i made a back up T_T

darklok

je je je, sorry for being such a n00b but, is there a way to enter to the mine? xD
or that's after the temple?
thank :blush:

darklok

for those who know japanese (or at least have a good translator xD) here is the pillar pillar thing. i can't do anything with it :/

文学が刻まれている...
『我より高き柱は1つ。 それは南北にあらず。』
『我ょり低き柱は1つ。 それは西にあらず。』
『我と等しき柱は2つ。 それは東西にあらず。』