New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenix

Just finished both endings for the sister, she's the only one for now? Also is the last time you see Yukina during the school preparation when she's blocking the 3rd floor bathroom?

Lisk

Yeah, Kirika planned to make Manami route, but dropped that idea. As for Yukina, there is a secret event if you make Nanami drink coffee, but don't use the gum. You will see her two more times. The cat makes an appearance too.

darththorin

Alright, what am I supposed to do with the one stick of gum? I assume you are supposed to get it to the little sis so she gets in trouble in class, but how does one do that?

Zenix

Trade the gum for the food for the cat, but then talk to the girl again for another piece of gum, then chew it and stick it on the teacher's desk.

EnragedFilia

Here's a walkthrough I posted in one of the old threads back when we first found it, for those who don't remember everything about this game from playing it years ago.

And thank you once again for your efforts, Lisk.

darththorin

I just figured that out at the last minute. I did not connect the dots that the classroom you could enter was the same room that the little sister would have class in. Once I thought about it, it made sense.

Jackkosa

Is anything currently being worked on? Or are you currently busy with stuff like rainyday? just wanted to know because I haven't seen any updates in a while.

Lisk

Quote from: Jackkosa on October 29, 2013, 07:29:37 PM
Is anything currently being worked on? Or are you currently busy with stuff like rainyday? just wanted to know because I haven't seen any updates in a while.
There are no brakes on the Lisk train! While I am indeed very busy with stuff related to my job (this is what happens at the end of every year because too many people keep putting things off until the last possible moment instead of doing them as soon as they can), I still have some time left to do the Lisk stuff. The stuff that puts me at ease. I'm currently working on ShikkinPLUS and made quite some progress:

Normal mode: 28/35 KSes
Real mode: 0/15 KSes
Quiz: uooo!
KiriKiri Interface: translated, but not tested yet
Shop and items: in progress

My current goal is to finish the Normal mode, see if everything is working as it should and make a first partial release along with proper announcement. Have faith and someday something will be delivered! In the meantime, make sure that your PC98 systems are running smoothly and your persocon's Windows 98 OS is up to date, you will need to expand your experience with modern eroge for these systems if you hope to get the answers for ShikkinPLUS' quiz right ^_^.

Lisk

Aaand it's time. Researching some of the quiz questions took longer than I thought, but there's nothing new here. I'm glad to have such a big library of lewd materials ^_^. The first patch is done and can be grabbed at the usual place. Be warned, however, that it's Zero Proofreading Zero Playtesting patch, so if you find any unusual behavior, please report it here and wait warmly for further corrections. Now it's time to move on to the Real mode, which is nowhere as big as Normal mode, but will still require some time to finish. I hope you will enjoy this game as much as I did.

Rainyday

**Also upcoming: A patch for ShikkinPLUS that converts a lot of the quiz questions into things that english community players might feasibly be expected to know the answer to.

It will no longer be near-impossibly difficult, but I'm not sure if it'll make this easy exactly.

Alsz9

Back when I played shikkin+ the questions turned red if they came back up after you did them wrong. So the only difficult thing was collecting enough false answers i guess  :clap:

Jackkosa

I really love these shikkin games, I did see a typo and some Japanese text after the translated text but otherwise it was really good. I can't wait for real mode. My only complaint is having to grind my stats up for most of these events but that is like the only real gameplay there is so I can't really complain.

Was the download supposed to be only the patch file? Because I actually had to go look for the official file to play it.

Also the red answers are the right ones. The shaded out ones were the wrong choices.

Rainyday

Yeah, you can brute force it, but I think it's nice to have at least a somewhat feasible chance of knowing the answer to the question.

Here's the English Quiz Patch, which changes almost all the questions into things that have english translations available.

Only drawback is that if you've already been playing a bit, the game still saves the red and grey colors on the answers, so it will spoil the answers on them if it bothers you.

My main regret at the patch is that it's ended up having less commercial game questions in it than the original, so if anyone wants to suggest more games to include questions about, feel free.
(Though I refuse to include WC -The forbidden chamber-. Rejected.)

tenck5k

Quote from: Jackkosa on November 19, 2013, 02:10:35 AM
Was the download supposed to be only the patch file? Because I actually had to go look for the official file to play it.

This. Only I can't figure out the rar extract password, so I'm just stuck. for School (which deserves a translation, but would probably be a hell of a project), the password was easy, but this one...

EDIT: DERP. Using my basic Japanese and the ability to actually go to the ShikkinGames website, I got the passcode, which I had correctly guessed but forgot capital letters in PLUS. Sigh.

EDIT2: Game freezes on last step of the horror movie scene, the one where you might play a prank? NOTE: I did /not/ have enough affection to continue at that time, so it may work if you do. I was out of cash at the time.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

Quote from: tenck5k on November 19, 2013, 02:31:07 PM
EDIT2: Game freezes on last step of the horror movie scene, the one where you might play a prank? NOTE: I did /not/ have enough affection to continue at that time, so it may work if you do. I was out of cash at the time.
I thiiink that it was because of string overflow. I've edited that event, tested it and it ran smoothly, I'll make another patch when I fix some minor issues I found.

Real mode status: 6/15