New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

This is fantastic, Lisk...but how do I make her dash?

Lisk

Currently the dash system is broken, I'll fix it or make some workaround when I find what exactly I did wrong.

Rainyday

Actually, I *borrowed* the dash system from Nightmare Drop to use in Aquarius, so I'll also have a look and see if I can fix it.

EDIT:

Try extracting this to the game's data folder and replacing the original. Hold shift to dash.

Jackkosa

So using the diapers to prevent bed wettings doesn't affect the endings? That would of been helpful to know when I was getting the all nanami no arisa bed wetting ending. Oh well, Although I don't think I can call turning Nanami mentally into a baby the best ending so I'm going to try different combo's tonight to see what there is.

I'm also going to guess the special ending might have something to do with the pool.

diaper_queen

I am having trouble playing the game i have my location set to japan and installed rpgmaker xp

Lisk

Quote from: diaper_queen on March 10, 2013, 02:33:23 PM
I am having trouble playing the game i have my location set to japan and installed rpgmaker xp
First, you don't need RPG Maker itself, you need the RTP. Second, it's locale, not location or language.

In other news, the Dash system is now fixed.

Rainyday

Lisk

H-how nyo... How so very nyo! It's fuwa-fuwa time!

FallenStar

Okay, Lisk... I got the game to where it started to work with text but then the following screen popped up. I thought I had my location set to Japan, but maybe I did something wrong...?

Also, does this game actually involve breath and bladder holding? 'Cause if not, then I just wasted my time (probably not because I've been meaning to try a few of these out, but xD)

Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

Breath holding is what the game revolves around, and there is one desperation scene (but the progress is not up to that point yet). And this is what you should do with the locale (and probably extract the archive under japanese locale too):

FallenStar

Ah, crap... I have to restart windows for this? Ugh... maybe later then... lol

EDIT: Okay, so it worked. But is there any way to increase the window size like with an emulator? It's so small and it hurts my eyes to strain to read the text.  =/
Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

You can switch to fullscreen mode with alt+enter and see all these pixels in their full glory.

FallenStar

There's no setting between full screen and small window, then, huh? I hate that, really. Even with my emulators, I don't like using full screen; I prefer being able to change the size of the window depending on my mood and how things actually show up.   :crying:
Welp... I'm fucked...

EnragedFilia

If you're referring to Sokoumi (そこ海), posted in this thread around November or something, there's two desperation sequences (the second is just a little shorter) and on the second playthrough you can unlock additional art for both.

If there's another breathplay game with minor desperation elements, I haven't heard of it and would appreciate more information.

Lisk

Hideri's scene is too short... but it involves more breath holding. And I'm totally not referring to anything ^_^.

Quote from: FallenStar on March 18, 2013, 04:22:26 AM
There's no setting between full screen and small window, then, huh? I hate that, really. Even with my emulators, I don't like using full screen; I prefer being able to change the size of the window depending on my mood and how things actually show up.   :crying:
Technically, you could use some VM to set the fullscreen resolution to anything you want and THEN run the game on that VM, but...