New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Will I be able to make it?

Started by Scoozums, August 03, 2011, 01:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoozums

Image taken from my second most active forum experience. The number one I had 4500+ posts on.

The forum these stats are taken from also do not count posts in the spam sections of the forum so all posts obtained legitimately. Original join date 2005. Unfortunately the purpose of the forum is nonexistant now so it's almost completely dead.

Hamdiggity

Brag thread? I have an eleven inch penis.

Scoozums

Quote from: Hamdiggity on August 03, 2011, 06:48:46 AM
Brag thread? I have an eleven inch penis.

You have 50 posts now  :tongue_smilie:

Just showing that I'm capable of getting more posts if I want so I guess I could be bragging... <_<  >_>

Sophie1618

Seriously, it isn't so impressive, Scoozums... This just shows that you do not have much to do for a considerable amount of time... (;P)

Besides, I'm even more impressed with the percentage that represents your posts in this board... 0.67%? (o.o")

If 3,292 post is almost 0.67% of board total, so it means that the board have 491,343 posts... So it may be a very popular board (^.^")

Hamdiggity

Quote from: Sophie1618 on August 09, 2011, 02:11:17 PM
Seriously, it isn't so impressive, Scoozums... This just shows that you do not have much to do for a considerable amount of time... (;P)

Besides, I'm even more impressed with the percentage that represents your posts in this board... 0.67%? (o.o")

If 3,292 post is almost 0.67% of board total, so it means that the board have 491,343 posts... So it may be a very popular board (^.^")

That's another forum, my dear.

Scoozums

It's a dead forum now... been dead for a few years now. There's an occasional person that logs on to post in one thread every couple of months and that's about it.

FallenStar

Sounds like you're the occasional person that logs on to post to me if you're trying to get to a certain post count.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Scoozums

Quote from: FallenStar on August 20, 2011, 10:08:14 PM
Sounds like you're the occasional person that logs on to post to me if you're trying to get to a certain post count.  :lol:

What do you take me for...?

I don't do that >_>

and no there's 2 or 3 people that occasionally revisit the forums to post in the x # of years thread. It's the only one I see that's continued to gain posts over the years  :clap:

Sophie1618

Quote from: Hamdiggity on August 19, 2011, 11:28:37 PM

Sorry... I wanted mean 'in that board'... i.i I knew that it is another forum... It is a bit obvious... ^^"

Ultima02

Quote from: Sophie1618 on August 26, 2011, 01:13:46 AM
Quote from: Hamdiggity on August 19, 2011, 11:28:37 PM

Sorry... I wanted mean 'in that board'... i.i I knew that it is another forum... It is a bit obvious... ^^"

Alright break it up you two.

I don't want to witness a flame war, or drag Fallen into this.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.