News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

for those of you into poop desperation...

Started by goodneighbour, June 05, 2011, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feed21

Quote from: deaduser on August 10, 2011, 10:47:32 PM
Well then, it's a Yuri-Ecchi that had a lot of opportunities to go the Hentai route. I mean, the Manga had a plenty of scat, masturbation, femdom, exhibitionism, body licking, and lesbian sex to easily make the transition. All it was missing was the graphic detail. You put that in and it would probably make for a great Hentai given that it actually has a fairly good story.

About making the characters younger, I don't know about that. I mean, maybe they could make Keiko look a bit younger since her character looked way more mature than she was supposed to be in both the Manga and the Anime. But I think Michiko's character should remain the same since her older age was somewhat relevant to the story. The only thing they should change about her though is her hair. The one she had in the Anime made her look like an 80's Anchorwomen. I preferred her look in the Manga.

As for if the girl in Dr. Irabu was pretty, that depends on your personal preference. I mean, she was pretty much drawn like your typical Anime "Happy-go-lucky good girl". Although, her face does drastically change a bit when she let's it loose. It's probably a yes and a no on that one then.
Well,in the anime keiko said that michiko was 6 year older than her,it mean that michiko's age probably is between 26-28 years old or maybe more(30?),it was a bit old for me and i hope she is younger than that.

About Dr Irabu manga,have been searching for it but no luck,the only one avaible source is to purchase it online (vol 1-3)

deaduser,where did you read it in the past? did you have the book?

wunderwutzl

Feed21, Michiko is 28, according to the Manga. There are a few more Desperation Scenes of Michiko, just by the way, two in Volume 1 and one in Volume 3.

deaduser

Quote from: Feed21 on August 11, 2011, 01:50:21 AMWell,in the anime keiko said that michiko was 6 year older than her,it mean that michiko's age probably is between 26-28 years old or maybe more(30?),it was a bit old for me and i hope she is younger than that.

About Dr Irabu manga,have been searching for it but no luck,the only one avaible source is to purchase it online (vol 1-3)

deaduser,where did you read it in the past? did you have the book?

Michiko is 28.

Personally, I actually liked that her character was a bit mature. And it's not just because I prefer mature women over younger women -- It's also because the fact that she was so much older than Keiko added a bit more to her downfall. I mean, it's because she's older that she doesn't try to compete directly with Keiko at first; Why she has so much of a superior complex; And also why she has an overblown sense of entitlement. Besides, her being older also made it a bit more believable that nobody would suspect "foul play" for her having an accident on Live TV.

Anyways, as for the Dr. Irabu Manga, try doing a Google search with the phrase "Neurologist Dr. Irabu" -- Then look for a result with the web name 8Comic(It should be on the first page or two of the Google results) -- Go to that page and scroll down a bit till you see the numbers 1-3 with symbols besides them and click on 1 -- Then on the next page you'll just have to use that tiny bar over the image to scroll through the pages and look for the scene in the Manga(It happens pretty early on in it). Sorry for the complicated mess. I just don't feel comfortable directly linking to that site.

goodneighbour

Thanks deaduser, seemed fairly straightforward to track down. Desp. starts around p34, although it is brief.

deaduser

By the way, if anybody is interested in seeing the "Saiyou Shoujo Tai" desperation scene -- If you do a quick Google search for it and go to the E-Hentai link for volume 1 -- Underneath it's English title you'll notice it's Japanese title. Highlight that and do another Google search -- On the results look for a link called moeshare and you'll find a download link for volume 2. A word of caution though, I can't really attest to the reliability of said download link -- So download it at your own risk.

none

Quote from: deaduser on August 11, 2011, 09:23:13 AM

8Comic

Oh God I hate this site... If you reload a page more than once the sites goes into some sort of OMG IT'S A PIRATE mode and...well it got all weird on me. Anyway I managed to grab the desperation and pooping  scenes from the site. The damn thing uses the "disable your right mouse button" bit to try to stop you from saving pics, so you'll join up and download the full .rar from the site.  Pro tip:  BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MY SAVE FRAME AS BUTTON.

Oh and yes I was smart enough to rename the file names.  By the way Wikipedia says there's a live action and anime version of the series, Dunno if the poop is in it however.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatrist_Irabu_series

Oh and I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to post the link directly here. Another pooping fetish site found out that "His" vids, ya know the ones he didn't pay for, were being posted on other sites. So he comes up with this ultra complicated process were you have to download a 3rd party program to decode a message he posts. Then the program spits out 4 different codes and you have to copy/paste them into whatever decompressing program you use over and over again until you got the right one. Thankfully he realized how over the top his method was and he resorted to using a simpler system... That seems to be geared towards keeping foreigners from getting the password.

goodneighbour

Cheers, none.

Just remembered that episode 2 of Fat Actress has quite a lot of poop desp in it, since the main character takes a truckload of laxatives. The fun of it is mitigated somewhat by the fact that the character in question is the rather unlikable Kirstie Alley. As they say, your mileage may vary.

The indie horror film Deadly End involves a sick neighbor poisoning a couple with laxative laced chocolates. There are a couple of brief scenes where the wife's stomach goes off and she looks in pain, but once again, it's mostly given over to the husband, who gets a whole scene where he runs to the bathroom crapping his pants. I'm not sure where to find it again, but it's nothing to write home about.

There's also a film, 'The Pig's Retribution', that's supposed to involve some girls getting sick from eating bad pig meat, and one of them craps their pants. I can't find it anywhere though.   

EnragedFilia

Quote from: none on August 11, 2011, 11:24:48 PM
By the way Wikipedia says there's a live action and anime version of the series, Dunno if the poop is in it however.

I'm pretty sure the whole incident is manga-only. In the anime at least, that model character (Hiromi) is replaced with a washed-up male tv child actor. I haven't found a synopsis of the live-action version or the original short stories, but I did find a thread on 4chan complaining that the manga is very different from the other incarnations.

deaduser

Quote from: EnragedFilia on August 12, 2011, 09:57:43 PM
Quote from: none on August 11, 2011, 11:24:48 PM
By the way Wikipedia says there's a live action and anime version of the series, Dunno if the poop is in it however.

I'm pretty sure the whole incident is manga-only. In the anime at least, that model character (Hiromi) is replaced with a washed-up male tv child actor. I haven't found a synopsis of the live-action version or the original short stories, but I did find a thread on 4chan complaining that the manga is very different from the other incarnations.

I can confirm that there is indeed no desperation scene in the TV Drama version of Dr. Irabu -- even though it does share some similarities with the Manga. It makes me wonder if the original Novel all these adaptations were based on even had such a scene in it to begin with?

As for the Anime, I have to admit that I was seriously disappointed when they got to that episode with Hiromi and saw what direction they went with it. I thought the Anime was so far out there that they'd actually show something. Geez, why is panty pooping so rare in Anime's or even Hentai's?

Anyways, I've been trying to find this Manga called "Last Man" that supposedly has some desperation scenes in it -- but I've had no luck tracking it down to confirm this. Perhaps one of you guys has better luck than me and can actually find it? The scenes are allegedly in Volume 2.

goodneighbour

Just had a flick through the Last Man manga (got it from megaupload) and there's no desp scenes that I can see, if we're thinking of the same manga (there's a spider woman in it).

deaduser

Quote from: goodneighbour on August 13, 2011, 03:26:30 PM
Just had a flick through the Last Man manga (got it from megaupload) and there's no desp scenes that I can see, if we're thinking of the same manga (there's a spider woman in it).

Really? Nuts. Well, I guess that's just the problem with getting info from Japanese websites using Google Translate. Guess I'll have to find another way to track down some desperation scenes. But thanks for looking into it for me. I appreciate it.

goodneighbour

A couple of things:

Just occurred to me that desp in novels (that's mainstream novels, not fancfic) hasn't been covered. Any suggestions? In Stephen King's 'The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon', the protagonist gets lost in the woods and there's a scene about midway where she gets sick from drinking the water. She 'makes' it (well, she squats) but it's pretty intense. King's a stickler for pee desp. as well, 'It' and, er, 'Desperation'  :lol: definitely have one or two pee desp moments, I'm sure there's others. V.C. Andrews has at least three or four laxative-laced such-and-such moments in her novels, definitely in 'Dark Angel' (where the protagonist goes in a garment bag), 'Gates of Paradise' and 'Secrets of the morning' (where they crap themselves). Since they're all told in Andrew's flat, badly written style and take less than a page apiece, they aren't that exciting- might be turned into movies one day though!

The other thing is, are any female members interested in male poop desp? Doesn't interest me personally, but trust me, there's no shortage of them, and I usually find myself going 'If only they did that but it was a chick'  :crying: Just off the top of my head: American Pie, Van Wilder, Mr Bean, Deadly End, I hope they serve beer in hell, The Inbetweeners, Dumb and Dumber, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Hell, any of the metal gear solids...Johnny Sasaki  :lol:) etc etc. You see, you see how uneven the scales are!?  *rant   

none

OH OH OH! I found the source of two pooping desp pics!

Utsukishiki Emonotachi no Gakuen!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/71147/eb1009779e/?p=4
It's pic numbers 86 and 87!

Edit: Oh shit pay dirt! You know how a lot of H-games have ONE wetting or pooping scene and the rest of the pics are just vanilla sex? Well E-hentai  has inadvertently solved that problem! While the site may have removed the Desperation and  Omorashi tags they have added an image search engine! This means that the galleries containing the ONE wetting or pooping scene can be found!

EditEdit: Oooops Anti-direct linking kicked in!

Rinkan ~ Kizumo no Imouto ~
Girl gets enema and is, forced?. into walking the school hallways until she can't hold it anymore.

Pic 277!
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/86994/761b532bb6/?p=13

More to come I hope!

unknown_0022003

Apparently on Hollyoaks (again!) on 21st March 2011 there was a scene that saw people getting food poisoning from tainted smoothies. Anyone else know about this?