News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shikkin SCHOOL (NOW with partial walkthough!)

Started by Qasim, February 10, 2011, 02:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

Posting for the benefit of others since I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the talkbox:

Version 5.0 came out a few days ago, almost complete system overhaul and it's much better as a whole. (I am a bit irked at the difficulty nerfs but that's just me)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zz64yw

No more client order system, no more money, to unlock the next level you don't need to complete all quests, just one quest per level marked with a star.
If you fail a quest enough you unlock a walkthrough for it.

Savefiles from 4.8 are compatible, not sure about older versions.

atdhfkm

It is really good news that arabesque is still working!
btw how did you know about new release? I thought his site is down

Rainyday

It was Alsz9 who gave me the heads up, though apparently the new site was mentioned before that and I just missed it.
http://w.livedoor.jp/shikkingames/

Anyway, I've typed this up for Ranpalan and might as well post it here.

All the key quests and hints, very very rough translations:

1★授業中我慢
はるかちゃんの教室は1-1だ。授業中我慢させるために、授業前にトイレへ行くのを邪魔しよう。このクエストをクリアすると、のぞみノートが手に入る。

Haruka clasroom endurance
Haruka of class 1-1: stop her from going before the lesson starts to have her hold it in class.

2★職員トイレ驚き失禁
のぞみは普段から授業終わり際になると限界が近づいてるそこで、授業後トイレに行く前に先生に呼び出されるようにすれば、、、先生に呼び出されるネタはあのノートしかないだろう。

Staff toilet shock accident
If Nozomi is called by her teacher after class ends, then sees a male teacher in the staff bathroom...
The notebook might be useful for this.

3★校門近くで野ション
朝一に体育館が開いてなくてあきらめたあゆみちゃん。次に向かったトイレも使えないとしたら。。。清掃看板が役に立ちそうだ。

Outdoor peeing by the school gate
Ayumi will give up on the gym if it doesn't open, and then if she sees a cleaning signboard in front of the next bathroom she tries...

4★男子用小便器で放尿
授業中二度目のトイレ申告でなんとかトイレへ行かせてもらったはるかちゃん。しかし運悪く女子トイレは清掃中、やむを得ず男子トイレへ飛び込みます。さらに運悪く男子トイレの個室が使用中だったら・・・。

Peeing in the men's urinal
If Haruka is allowed to go the second time she asks, but the girl's room is being cleaned and the stall in the men's room is occupied...

5★洋式トイレ放尿
かおり先生は授業前にトイレに行くようだ。それを邪魔すれば授業中どうなるかは自明だ。あとは隣から覗ける個室でもあればいいんだが。

Foreign (Western) bathroom use
Kaori will try to use the bathroom before she has to teach her class, if you stop her she has to hold it.
You can peep on her from the adjacent private room. (Note: Quest is a bit bugged in that it doesn't count as cleared if you lock yourself in the stall: keep the door open and face up)

6★授業終了直後に教室で失禁
今のロボレベルならはるかちゃんの授業中トイレ申告をすべて拒否できるはずだ。ただ、最後のトイレ申告は無断でトイレへダッシュしようとするからなんとか座らせないとな。
Accident right after class ends
If Haruka tries dashing to the bathroom in class without permission, you need to somehow force her to sit back down.

7★理科室流し台放尿
まず、授業前のトイレを妨害したあと、授業中の先生交代を断る。そのうち限界近くなったかおり先生はトイレへ行く口実を作るために理科室へ行く。あとは、手に入れた鍵を使えば。。。
Science room sink peeing
If you deny her appeal, Kaori will make an excuse to go to the science room and then the bathroom.
If you use the key you have...

8★男子トイレ驚き失禁
さやかもノートが落ちていると届ける親切心の持ち主だ。まずはノートや口頭注意などで教室に入るまでトイレに行かせないようにしよう。あとはこれまでの方法で女子トイレに入れないようにすれば切羽詰まったさやかちゃんは大胆な行動に出る。
Men's room shock accident
If she finds a dropped notebook, Sayaka will deliver it out of the goodness of her heart. If you block her from the bathroom before class after that, then stop her from entering the girls room while it's being cleaned, and then she gets caught in the boys bathroom...

9★教壇失禁ロボット
授業中の我慢が限界になるといつも理科室へ教材を持って行くフリをしてごまかすかおり先生。その教材がそもそもなかったら?
Platform leaking
If Kaori can't hold it any more, she'll move her teaching materials to the science room as an excuse.
What if that material isn't there?

10★野ション
まず、授業中にトイレに行こうとするのでそれを阻止する。あとは休み時間になってもすぐにトイレに行けない状況を作り出す。だれか失禁して着替えに来ていたりするとトイレに行けないだろう。
Outdoor peeing (Yuuko)
First, stop her from going to the toilet during lesson times. Then, something will have to prevent her from using the toilet once class ends. Maybe if she had to change someone else's clothes at just the right time...

11★野外限界失禁
授業中一度目のトイレ申告で素直にトイレへ行かせてもらったはるかちゃん。しかし運悪く女子トイレは清掃中、まだ余裕があるのか他のトイレを探します。後をつけていき、ことごとく邪魔をすると・・・。
Outdoors limit accident
Haruka is allowed to go to the bathroom after asking once in class. However, if the girl's room is being cleaned and all her other attempts are obstructed...

12★利尿クッキー
今後のために、とにかく利尿クッキーを手に入れたい。ポイントはある薬品だ。ある薬品には利尿作用がある。ちょうど家庭科室で生徒たちが料理をしている。うまくクッキーに練り込ませれば。
Diuretic cookie
I want to get a diuretic cookie for future use: the point is a certain diuretic medicine. There's a cooking class for some of the students: if you get them to add it to their cookies...

13★容器放尿
授業が終わるまで保健室にいるように注意しよう。ただ、それだけだと我慢しきってしまうので、尿意を増幅するあれを飲ませるんだ。
Container peeing
Yuuko is prevented from using the bathroom in class, but something also happens that greatly amplifies her need to go...

14★連れ戻し失禁
職員トイレでおしっこしようとするあゆみちゃん。注意しよう。すると校門の方へむかうので、無理矢理連れ戻そう。
Returning accident
If Ayumi finds the staff bathroom being cleaned, and then you bump into her after that...
(Note: You need to select 'Interact' from the menu while near her when she's at a certain desperation level, as mentioned below)

atdhfkm

atdhfkm

btw there are some switching between normal menu background and some pool area appeared
have you figured out what does that mean?

up
there appears the pool area to west
now we have a few scenes there and an awfully cute nurse wetting scene, because the gym in this mode is closed) 

EnragedFilia

The "pool modes" used to be accessible by clicking the computer before 9:05 or something and paying some money. Now it's an option from the menu instead (once you reach like level 11). Also, there's a "bus trip" mode, which I'm pretty sure is new.

A few of the solutions have changed, but they aren't hard to figure out once you realize that Yuuko can no longer hold it indefinitely for no good reason and at level 13 or 14 or something it becomes possible to 'bump into' girls by using the talk option at certain times.

atdhfkm

I haven't unlocked the bus trip mode yet and I will have no acces to my home copmp till friday evening, so can you please discribe it? Because I am intrigued soooo much)))

EnragedFilia

There seems to be some sort of field trip or something, and you're on a bus with Haruka and Nozomi (Iwao is driving for some reason). Eventually you get to a rest stop and everyone gets out to use the bathroom or buy stuff from vending machines. Needless to say, Haruka and Nozomi both need to relieve themselves, and even more needless to say you can prevent them from reaching the bathroom. There are only a few scenes available, and they're easy to get.

doa

Quote from: EnragedFilia on April 03, 2013, 01:47:30 AM
There seems to be some sort of field trip or something, and you're on a bus with Haruka and Nozomi (Iwao is driving for some reason). Eventually you get to a rest stop and everyone gets out to use the bathroom or buy stuff from vending machines. Needless to say, Haruka and Nozomi both need to relieve themselves, and even more needless to say you can prevent them from reaching the bathroom. There are only a few scenes available, and they're easy to get.

I have no idea how to stop them from using the bathroom. Could you help please?

EnragedFilia

Stand around inside the bus near the door while everyone is filing out. When Haruka reaches you, you'll start talking to her. Keep clicking through the (meaningless as far as I can tell) dialogue until she starts moving again, by which time there's a huge line at the bathrooms. Same deal for Nozomi, except you have to stand near the back of the bus so Haruka doesn't bump into you first. Nozomi doesn't even try to get off the bus, so this one's even easier.

Sligger112

Finally a new version! I keep myself posted every once in a while but I haven't seen any update.
Cheers, downloading.

Ambrose

Anyone have more details about the lvl 10 quest? who are you supposed to make wet themselves so that the doctor cant leave? Think ive tried em all :S

Rainyday

Quote from: Ambrose on April 06, 2013, 10:51:18 AM
Anyone have more details about the lvl 10 quest? who are you supposed to make wet themselves so that the doctor cant leave? Think ive tried em all :S

SunnyDay

Quote from: Rainyday on April 06, 2013, 12:56:44 PM
Pleeeeeaaaaaase ;_;
I stuck in level 10 as well ;_;

doa

Quote from: SunnyDay on April 07, 2013, 03:48:21 AM
Quote from: Rainyday on April 06, 2013, 12:56:44 PM
Pleeeeeaaaaaase ;_;
I stuck in level 10 as well ;_;

Girl on the rooftop  (cant remember her name) got to stop her from using the toilet (use nozomi's book/notes) then put a sign outside the womens toilet (2nd floor) then stop the nurse from goin out "10:29". keep an eye on the other lass untill she moves if you like, then you stay inside the mens so she doesnt use that and that should be it.